Below is the Job Description for the position of DevOps Azure Engineer in Xceedance co.
Qualifications BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in computer science
Key Requirement for the Position Develop Azure application design and connectivity patterns, Azure networking topologies, and Azure storage facilities.
• Run code conformance tools as part of releases.
• Design Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other tools.
• Implement containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
• Automating the build and deployment process through Azure DevOps approach and tools from development to production
• Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
• Script and update build and deployments.
• Coordinate environment usage and alignment.
• Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployments code for development, test, staging and production environments.
• Configure the application and container platform with proactive monitoring tools and trigger alerts through communication channels
• Develop infrastructure and platform code
• Effectively contribute to building the overall knowledge and expertise of the technical team
• Provide Level 2/3 technical support
Location Noida or Gurgaon
Striim (pronounced “stream” with two i’s for integration and intelligence) was founded in 2012 with a simple goal of helping companies make data useful the instant it’s born.
Striim’s enterprise-grade, streaming integration with intelligence platform makes it easy to build continuous, streaming data pipelines – including change data capture (CDC) – to power real-time cloud integration, log correlation, edge processing, and streaming analytics
2 - 5 Years of Experience in any Programming any language (Polyglot Preferred ) & System Operations • Awareness of Devops & Agile Methodologies • Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment . • Experience in working in an agile and fast paced environment . • Hands on knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS / GCP / Azure). • Cloud networking knowledge: should understand VPC, NATs, and routers. • Contributions to open source is a plus. • Good written communication skills are a must. Contributions to technical blogs / whitepapers will be an added advantage.
What is the role?
As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for setting up and maintaining the GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, and Cloud security.
- Set up, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi-hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Work on Docker images and maintain Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Work on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve a successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Have the necessary technical and professional expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5-12 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. Well versed with DevOps Frameworks, and Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using Shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or chef.
- Experience and good understanding of any Cloud like AWS, Azure, or Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience with Jira is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being here.
It is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II,offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, It is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
DevOps – Technical Skills
- Excellent understanding of at least any one of the programming language Ruby, Python and Java
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Shell/Bash/YAML scripting
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and automation processes across different tech stacks and cloud providers (AWS / Azure)
- Experience in Maven and Git workflows
- Hands on experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetess
- Good knowledge in any Devops Automation Tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Fabric etc
- Experience managing stakeholders and external interfaces and setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Hands on experience in any Cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Unix OS
- Able to Identify improvements within existing processes to reduce technical debt.
- Experience in network, server, application status monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development teams to streamline builds.
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile principles is a plus
- Good communication and inter personal skills
Experience- 5 to 7 Yrs
Designation- Assistant Manager
Location- Pune , Bangalore, Mumbai
Notice Period- Immediate to 1 month
Cloud DevOps Architect
· Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross- functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others; mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
· Ensure appropriate translation of business requirements and functional specifications into physical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions by partnering with Business Analysts and other team members to understand business needs and functional specifications.
· Build use cases/scenarios and reference architectures to enable rapid adoption of cloud services
in Product’s cloud journey.
· Provide insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
· Experience or familiarity with Firewall/NGFW deployed in a variety of form factors (Checkpoint, Imperva, Palo Alto, Azure Firewall).
· Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure engineering success when building new and migrating existing applications, software. and services to AWS and GCP.
· Conduct deep-dive hands-on education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to DevOps and engineering teams considering or already using public cloud services.
· Be a cloud (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform) and DevOps evangelist and advise the stakeholders on cloud readiness, workload identification, migration and identifying the right multi cloud mix to effectively accomplish business objectives.
· Understands engineering requirements and architect scalable solutions adopting DevOps and leveraging advanced technologies such as AWS CodePipelines, AWS Code-Commit, ECS containers, API Gateway, CloudFormation Templates, AWS Kinesis, Splunk, Dome9, AWS-SQS, AWS-SNS, SonarCube, Microservices, and Kubernetes to realize stronger benefits and future proof outcomes for customer-facing applications.
· Build use cases/scenarios and reference architectures to enable rapid adoption of cloud services in product’s cloud journey.
· Be an integral part of the technology and architecture community in the public cloud partners (AWS, GCP, Azure) and bring in new services launched by cloud providers into 8K Miles Product Platform scope.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the DevOps and Cloud community.
· Act as a technical liaison between product management, service engineering, and support teams.
o Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 12+ years’ experience in information technology (networking, infrastructure, database).
o Strong and recent exposure to AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud platforms and designing hybrid multi cloud solutions. Preferred to be Certified AWS Architect professional or similar
· Working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting.
· Strong hands-on programming experience in Python
· Working knowledge of data visualization tools – Tableau.
· Experience working in cloud environment — AWS.
· Experience working with modern tools in the Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
· Version Control Systems (Ex. Git, Github, Stash/Bitbucket), Knowledge Management (Ex. Confluence, Google Docs), Development Workflow (Ex. Jira), Continuous Integration (Ex. Bamboo), Real Time Collaboration (Ex. Hipchat, Slack).
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Datadriven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
Multiplier enables companies to employ anyone, anywhere in a few clicks. Our
SaaS platform combines the multi-local complexities of hiring & paying employees
anywhere in the world, and automates everything. We are passionate about
creating a world where people can get a job they love, without having to leave the
people they love.
We are an early stage start up with a "Day one" attitude and we are building a
team that will make Multiplier the market leader in this space. Every day is an
exciting one at Multiplier right now because we are figuring out a real problem in
the market and building a first-of-its-kind product around it. We are looking for
smart and talented people who will add on to our collective energy and share the
same excitement in making Multiplier a big deal. We are headquartered in
Singapore, but our team is remote.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Owning and managing our cloud infrastructure on AWS.
Working as part of product development from inception to launch, and own
deployment pipelines through to site reliability.
Ensuring a high availability production site with proper alerting, monitoring and
security in place.
Creating an efficient environment for product development teams to build, test
and deploy features quickly by providing multiple environments for testing and
Use infrastructure as code and the best of methods and tools in DevOps to
innovate and keep improving.
Create an automation culture and add automation to wherever it is needed..
DevOps Engineer Remote) 2
What do I need? 🤓
4 years of industry experience in a similar DevOps role, preferably as part of
product team. You can demonstrate the significant impact your work has had
on the product and/or the team.
Deep knowledge in AWS and the services available. 2 years of experience in
building complex architecture on cloud infrastructure.
Exceptional understanding of containerisation technologies and Docker. Have
had hands on experience with Kubernetes, AWS ECS and AWS EKS.
Experience with Terraform or any other infrastructure as code solutions.
Able to comfortably use at least one high level programming languages such
groovy and others.
Good understanding of security in web technologies and cloud infrastructure.
Work with and solve problems of very complex nature and enjoy doing it.
Willingness to quickly learn and use new technologies or frameworks.
Clear and responsive communication.
As a SaaS DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for providing automated tooling and process enhancements for SaaS deployment, application and infrastructure upgrades and production monitoring.
Development of automation scripts and pipelines for deployment and monitoring of new production environments.
Development of automation scripts for upgrades, hot fixes deployments and maintenances.
Work closely with Scrum teams and product groups to support the quality and growth of the SaaS services.
Collaborate closely with SaaS Operations team to handle day to day production activities - handling alerts and incidents.
Assist SaaS Operations team to handle customers focus projects: migrations, features enablement.
Write Knowledge articles to document known issues and best practices.
Conduct regression tests to validate solution or workarounds.
Work in a globally distributed team.
What achievements should you have so far?
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Experience with containerization, deployment, and operations.
Strong knowledge about CI/CD process (Git, Jenkins, Pipelines).
Good experience with Linux systems and Shell scripting.
Basic cloud experience, preferably oriented on MS Azure.
Basic knowledge about containerized solutions (Helm, Kubernetes, Docker).
Good Networking skills and experience.
Having Terraform or CloudFormation knowledge will be considered a plus.
Ability to analyze a task from a system perspective.
Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Must be organized, thorough, autonomous, committed, flexible, customer-focused and productive.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Having configured a CI system.
- Understanding on how to introduce a CD process to a CI workflow
- Ability to build projects, run unit tests, run automated test framework within a CI system.
- Use of cloud based platform AWS/Azure
- Familiar with build and teardown infrastructure scripts
- Familiar with ASP.Net Applications and scripting with MS Build
- Windows Server IIS, SQL
- Designing and building infrastructure to support AWS, Azure, and GCP-based Cloud services and infrastructure.
- Creating and utilizing tools to monitor our applications and services in the cloud including system health indicators, trend identification, and anomaly detection.
- Working with development teams to help engineer scalable, reliable, and resilient software running in the cloud.
- Participating in on-call escalation to troubleshoot customer-facing issues
- Analyzing and monitoring performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance.
- Providing analytics and forecasts for cloud capacity, troubleshooting analysis, and uptime.
- Should have strong experience of a couple of years, in leading DevOps team and planning, defining DevOps roadmap and executing as per the same along with the team
- Familiarity with AWS cloud and JSON templates, Python, AWS Cloud formation templates
- Designing solutions using one or more AWS features, tools, and technologies such as EC2, EBS, Glacier, S3, ELB, CloudFormation, Lambada, CloudWatch, VPC, RDS, Direct Connect, AWS CLI, REST API
- Design and implement system architecture with AWS cloud - Develop automation scripts, ARM templates, Ansible, Chef, Python, Powershell Knowledge of AWS services and cloud design patterns- Knowledge on Cloud fundamentals like autoscaling, serverless
- Have experience with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools. CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing
- CI experience with the following is a must: Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIT, Nexus or Artifactory, SonarQube, WireMock or other mocking solution
- Expert knowledge on Windows/Linux OS/Mac with at least 5-6 years of system administration experience
- Should have strong skills in using JIRA build tool
- Should have knowledge in managing the CI/CD pipeline on public cloud deployments using AWS
- Should have strong skills in using tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes (AWS EKS, Azure AKS), and Cloudformation.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Pingdom, Nagios, etc.
- Experience in reverse proxy services like Nginx and Apache
- Desirable experience in Bitbucket with version control tools like GIT/SVN
- Experience of manual/automated testing desired application deployments
- Experience in database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Knowledge of helm and terraform