Python experts for NSO work
- Strong coding Experience in programming language like Python (Minimum 5+ years of experience)
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Python development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Python platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Python Java and JEE internals
- Knowledge of Yang data modelling, Netconf (Must) and XML
- Knowledge on REST/ SOAP API's
- Basic knowledge of Networking i.e., MPLS, L3 VPN.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Very strong aptitude and reasoning
- Ability to break complex problems into parts and solve them
- Must be able to communicate thoughts clearly to the team
- Good understanding of various database i.e., Mongo DB, MYSQL.
- Good understanding of the DevOps tools Jenkins, GitHub for version controlling.
· Knowledge on NSO
Who should apply ?
- Someone with 1+ years of relevant web development experience.
- Interest in moving to full stack development.
Codeparva is India's first product-based startup, focusing on the self-storage industry. We create software for both large and small businesses that want to manage their physical storage units. Brilliant work culture, amazing perks and super talented people drive Codeparva.
- Write clean, secure, tested and documented code.
- Drive or be part of design meetings for new features and enhancements.
- Relevant experience working on React(HTML, CSS, JS) or Django(Python).
- Well versed with RDBMS & Versioning Systems.
- Develop small to medium complex features end to end.
- Good to have - Redux, Formik, MaterialUI, RabbitMQ, Celery, Redis, Memcached, Basics of AWS.
- Team player and good communicator.
- Ability to work independently and own the deliverables.
- Good research skills.
- Not ideological about technology.
What it's like to work here
- You will be working on medium to large sized features and frameworks. (Multi-Week tasks)
- You will be planning your sprint tasks by:
- Initiating early handovers with the product & UI/UX team.
- Taking assistance of your mentor to translate business requirements to technical designs.
- Completely driving the development life cycle and ensuring correctness by writing Unit, Integration & Acceptance tests as appropriate to support our CI/ CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with code reviewers and continuously improving on code quality and review iterations.
- Having complete ownership and ensuring timely and production quality delivery of the module to the production environment
- Being comfortable with admitting, analyzing, and learning from failures is key when working with us.
- We are a self funded and recession resistant start up !
- You will be working in an environment where every employee is valued and their opinions are respected.
- Growth and Opportunities: Bi-Annual appraisal process, Individual plan and upskilling.
- Food, travel, certification and internet reimbursements.
Job Description – Magento Developer
We are looking for a Magento Developer responsible for Magento 2 related projects, and as we are a Magento extension development company, you must have knowledge of Magento 2 extensions development. You should have developed public or private extensions will be a plus.
- Develop Magento Extensions, debug and update.
- Work on Customization, Upgrade, Performance optimization, and other Magento services.
- Work on Magento Projects.
- We can give you the Extension support responsibilities too.
- Train new PHP developers for Magento developments from scratch.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and Magento 2.
- Magento 2 Extension development experience.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Inventory API, payment, shipping API, web API, ERP Integration knowledge is a plus.
-Overall 3 - 5 years of experience
-At least 2+ years Front End
-At least 2+ years Backend development
-Any front-end technology (React.js is not mandatory)
-Any NoSQL (non-relational) database like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
-Must have worked mostly on Web Applications
-Either Competitive Programming Experience (leet code, codechef, hackerrank etc.) OR personal project submissions on github etc.
Optional / Good-To-Have:
-Aws / Azure / GCP experience
CS background preferred but not a requirement
- Proven experience with coding using JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience developing MultiChannel responsive web application.
- experience working with Windows, Unix/Linux Operating system environments.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to travel within India or aboard for short term or long term would an added advantage.
• Should have hands-on experience in Java + Spring boot and REST/JSON API
• Should have hands-on experience in Java + Angular and REST/JSON API Spring ORM(Spring Data JPA or Hibernate)
• Basic HTML,CSS,Bootstrap
• Knowledge of SQL will be an advantage.
• Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds.
• Understanding of source code management and necessary technical documentation.
• Having hands-on experience and knowledge of Rest APIs and JSON.
• Good Communication skills, as require direct client interaction.
Hiring Full Stack Developers at Krishivan Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are urgently looking for a Full Stack Developer with 1-3 years of experience to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Krishivan Technologies is an AgroTech start-up that aims to partner with grassroots farmers to improve their livelihoods through smart collaboration between ‘Agriculture and Technology’. With us, farmers have exclusive access to Agri-solutions and Agri-advice at their fingertips.
We bridge the gap between farming challenges, expert knowledge, shortage of high-quality agri-in puts, sustainable financial aid, equipped machinery and infrastructure to enhance the production a nd income ability of farmers with the integration of technology from pre-harvest to post-harvest.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Participate in requirements analysis
● Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST entirely abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Test-Driven Development
● Address and improve any technical issue.
● Support the implementation of developed software solutions
Requirements and skills:
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
● Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
● React.js/ Next.js / Node.js / Mongo DB
● Understanding of Agile methodologies
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Good to have:
● AWS and/or Azure Services
● Git Setup
● Experience with cloud technologies
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Purpose of the Role
To design and implement the Peak AI System - a new system of intelligence that allows companies to quickly harness the power of AI.
Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur or Pune, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Required Skills and Experience
We are building a team of world class engineers in Jaipur / Pune, essentially we are looking for bright, talented engineers looking to work at the cutting edge of practical AI.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
As well as doing great work we have created an award-winning, fun and exciting workplace that people love to be, we are looking for people to join us who share our values and are:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
Sr. Software Developer (Full Stack)
Experience: 3-6 years
- Proficiency in React
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Material UI
- Hands-on experience on working with charting libraries like Recharts, ECharts, plotly.js, D3.js
- Node.js and MongoDB
- The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
- Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
- Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
Additional Technical skillset:
- AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
Mandatory Skills :
UG: B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Job Type: Full-time