We are looking for a Senior Django Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Setting up and managing a DevOps pipeline, managing releases, AWS/GCP infrastructure setup and management for SaaS applications
- Participate in system design and planning sessions for the development and maintenance of production cloud services
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Must have 3+ years of work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in Django Framework. Others frameworks like Flask Pyramid knowledge is good to have
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS/GCP.
- Proficient in Terraform which allows migration to Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps tool chains such as Kubernetes, Docker, Travis CI, Jenkins, Git
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of infrastructure security principles
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- React experience is a good to have
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills