Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638273191296000&usg=AOvVaw1nxqhvM4q0q1cDkQUp59hj">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638273191296000&usg=AOvVaw1XPI8MZ5c-nc8rQKYt-uF7">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638273191296000&usg=AOvVaw1_-mlpdxoA4uOMKgBu-Th_">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
We at Expertrons are looking out for a DevOps Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Agile development of software and infrastructure
- Continuous integration and automated testing of developed code with continuous delivery to production
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects
- Monitoring of running processes to ensure proper functioning of infrastructure
- Identifying and providing solutions for common needs across stakeholders
- Working with end users and incorporating feedback into the product
- Develop automation scripts, daemons, and APIs to reduce operational overhead.
- Experience in understanding of configuring and using Open-Source monitoring and trending systems
- Good understanding of building and maintaining highly available systems on Kubernetes, Docker or related
cloud deployment technologies in AWS/Azure.
- Experience in Software Deployment
- Experience in Continuous Integration as a principle, as well as CI tools such as GitLab, Jenkins or GoCD
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g.Java, Python, Bash shell, etc)
- Experience with AWS with a focus on DevOps Engineering
- Strong problem solving skills & analytical skills.
You can apply for the position
1. Prefered available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Prefered work from office
3. Prefered Can join immediately.
4. Prefered a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for DevOps Engineer who can help us build the infrastructure required to handle huge datasets on a scale. Primarily, you will work with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, ECS, Containers, etc. As part of our core development crew, you’ll be figuring out how to deploy applications ensuring high availability and fault tolerance along with a monitoring solution that has alerts for multiple microservices and pipelines. Come save the planet with us!
- Applications built at scale to go up and down on command.
- Manage a cluster of microservices talking to each other.
- Build pipelines for huge data ingestion, processing, and dissemination.
- Optimize services for low cost and high efficiency.
- Maintain high availability and scalable PSQL database cluster.
- Maintain alert and monitoring system using Prometheus, Grafana, and Elastic Search.
- 1-4 years of work experience.
- Strong emphasis on Infrastructure as Code - Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible.
- CI/CD concepts and implementation using Codepipeline, Github Actions.
- Advanced hold on AWS services like IAM, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Advanced Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes, ECS.
- Experience with managed services like database cluster, distributed services on EC2.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in a DevOps role.
- Deep understanding of Amazon Web Services or equivalent cloud platforms.
- Implement DevOps Industry best practices and the application of procedures to achieve a continuously deployable system
- Continuously improve and increase the capabilities of the CI/CD pipeline
- Support engineering teams in the implementation of life-cycle infrastructure solutions and documentation operations in order to meet the engineering departments quality and standards
- Participate in production outages and handle complex issues and works towards resolution
Experience of Linux
Experience using Python or Shell scripting (for Automation)
Hands-on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one cloud platforms (AWS or Azure or Google)
Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible & Chef
Experience working with Containerization tool Docker.
Experience working with Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes.
Experience in source Control Management including SVN and/or Bitbucket
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus or any other popular tools
Hands-on experience in Linux, Scripting Language & AWS is mandatory
Troubleshoot and Triage development, Production issues
We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform.
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India, read a recent Yourstory article here.
We're growing at a fast pace - 1 new customer going live every week, with piling up companies that are in the integration.
Currently, we're looking to onboard a generalist engineer that can work on the cloud architecture, DevOps, security and pick up the challenge of scaling a global SaaS from India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
- Take ownership of the complete infrastructure development and maintenance
- Own, innovate and maintain processes for good DevOps practices within the company
- Educate the team and apply OWASP security principles in software design
- Optimize cost and set alerts across infrastructure
- Build good logging and error tracing design patterns
- Build and maintain auto-scaling infrastructure
- Design systems to meet company SLA and SLO
- Experience in building multi-region/datacenter based cloud infrastructure
- Experience in building highly available deployments (3 Nines or above)
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in container-based scalable deployments and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes/ECS or others
- Experience with MongoDB Compatible databases. MongoDB, CosmosDB, DocumentDB
- Experience in designing VPCs, multiregional networking, and best practices in ACLs
- Experience with OpenSSL and OpenVPN deployments
- Experience with Distributed data stores like Cassandra, Dynamo DB
- Good understanding of Single Point of failures in distributed system Infra and best practices
- Good understanding of GDPR and data storage design for multi-region systems
Good to have
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, or similar tools
- Experience with Data streaming infrastructure such as Kafka/Kinesis etc
- Good understanding of security best practices for Infra, databases, and application
- In-depth understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies
- Proficient in Application Gateways, Loadbalancers and Nginx or other web server configurations
- Experience with configuring Serverless offerings such as lambda or azure functions
- Experience with Spark deployments (Standalone or managed like EMR)
- Broad ownership of the software that enables 1000s of customers globally
- Build leadership of working with a growing engineering team
- Build a cutting edge much-needed product
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of setting up production, staging, and dev environments on AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of technologies like Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of continuous testing environments such as Travis-CI, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
Anaxee is India's REACH Engine! To provide access across India, we need to build highly scalable technology which needs scalable Cloud infrastructure. We’re seeking an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Networking, Security, and Database Management; who will be Managing, Maintaining, Monitoring, Handling Cloud Platforms, and ensuring the security of the same.
You will be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about the work they are doing.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges to the job.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 1 year and Above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.64 LPA
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile Outreach & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach the remotest parts of India, on-demand.
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startups in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Responsibilities (You will enjoy the process):
#Triage and troubleshoot issues on the AWS and GCP and participate in a rotating on-call schedule and address urgent issues quickly
#Develop and leverage expert-level knowledge of supported applications and platforms in support of project teams (architecture guidance, implementation support) or business units (analysis).
#Monitoring the process on production runs, communicating the information to the advisory team, and raising production support issues to the project team.
#Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
#Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS and GCP applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing and advanced analytics
#Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for AWS and GCP solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
#Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures
#Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
#Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS and GCP infrastructure and systems; Design, deploy, maintain, automate & troubleshoot virtual servers and storage systems, firewalls, and Load Balancers in our hybrid cloud environment (AWS and GCP)
What makes a great DevOps Engineer (Cloud) for Anaxee:
#Candidate must have sound knowledge, and hands-on experience, in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
#Good hands-on Linux Operating system OR any other similar distributions, viz. Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL/RedHat, etc.
#1+ years of experience in the industry
#Bachelor's degree preferred with Science/Maths background (B.Sc/BCA/B.E./B.Tech)
#Enthusiasm to learn new software, take ownership and latent desire and curiosity in the related domain like Cloud, Hosting, Programming, Software development, security.
#Demonstrable skills troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems at application and system level, and have strong organizational skills with eye for detail.
#Prior knowledge of risk-chain is an added advantage
#AWS/GCP certifications is a plus
#Previous startup experience would be a huge plus.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp on emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and have the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth
What we offer
#Exciting challenges to learn grow and implement notions
#ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plans)
#Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office,
#And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC-funded startup.
What happens after you apply?
You will receive an acknowledgment email with company details.
If gets shortlisted, our HR Team will get in touch with you (Call, Email, WhatsApp) in a couple of days
Rest all the information will be communicated to you then via our AMS.
Our expectations before/after you click “Apply Now”
Read about Anaxee: http://www.anaxee.com/
Watch this six mins pitch to get a better understanding of what we are into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Let's dive into detail (Company Presentation): https://bit.ly/anaxee-deck-brands
Below is the Job details:
Role: DevOps Architect
Experience Level: 8-12 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities :
Look through the various DevOps Tools/Technologies and identify the strengths and provide direction to the DevOps automation team
Out-of-box thought process on the DevOps Automation Platform implementation
Expose various tools and technologies and do POC on integration of the these tools
Evaluate Backend API's for various DevOps tools
Perform code reviews keep in context of RASUI
Mentor the team on the various E2E integrations
Be Liaison in evangelizing the automation solution currently implemented
Bring in various DevOps best Practices/Principles and participate in adoption with various app teams
Should possess Bachelors/Masters in computer science with minimum of 8+ years of experience
Should possess minimum 3 years of strong experience in DevOps
Should possess expertise in using various DevOps tools libraries and API's (Jenkins/JIRA/AWX/Nexus/GitHub/BitBucket/SonarQube)
Should possess expertise in optimizing the DevOps stack ( Containers/Kubernetes/Monitoring )
2+ Experience in creating solutions and translate to the development team
Should have strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC (Agile Safe standards)
Proficient in Python , with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
Proficient in various cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/Google cloud platform)
Proficient in various DevOps offerings (Pivotal/OpenStack/Azure DevOps
Talent acquisition team
Stay home and Stay safe