We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer with a good portfolio of personal or company-based projects either on Behance or Dribble to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Your responsibilities would be -
1. Brainstorming feature ideas.
2. Wireframing/Prototyping using tools like Adobe XD / Photoshop.
3. Creating basic illustrations and icons using a tool like Illustrator.
4. Identifying opportunities / changing the interface to make user's lives easier.
5. Defining a good design process for future employees.
Apply if you like a startup culture and are willing to learn and adapt to changing needs.
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
In the upcoming months, we have planned to launch our business in multiple cities in India. And also, are working closely with India’s top unicorns and building our other verticals.The upcoming months will be full of growth and finding the best potentials to grow faster with us.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
Glint is looking for our FIRST GRAPHIC DESIGNER, who is creative and lives to create a lot of designs. The graphic designer of Glint will be closely working on creating brand identity and interaction with customers, partners, employees and the right candidates.The graphic designer will be an integral part of building the branding strategies and the team. The graphic designer should be empathetic and be an independent person who loves to create impact through his/her job.
What will you do here ?
- Experience in designing projects for both Print and Digital media from concept creation to completed project.
- Understand business objectives and proactively contribute both strategic and design ideas.
- Develop a high level of understanding of briefs requirements, communication strategy and customer’s perspective and execution of campaigns along with team members.
- Provide concepts for digital, offline and social media campaigns.
- Develop the visual tone and messages that will shape into the most effective communication for the concerned brand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Able to naturally funnel constructive criticism into new ideas.
- Design website, microsite, web banners and other UI based collateral.
Who are we looking for ?
- Fluent in Adobe Stack (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects) is a must.
- Degree in multimedia/ visual communication/ journalism will be a brownie point.
- The candidate should have experience in working with numerous design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Portfolio of work (attached with your resume).
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Job Description for UI/UX Designer position (Full-time)
- Creating user-centered mobile and web designs by understanding product requirements and user feedback.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Build wireframes, designs and prototype elegant interactive solutions.
- Work on the UI/UX Designs across multiple platforms, mobile and web.
- 0-2 year of experience with UI/UX design.
- Have finished or are pursuing a Bachelor's degree in user experience, design or related field.
- Proven UI/UX skills and experience.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Good command on creative designs, ideas and suggestions.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Hands-On Prototyping experience (Figma).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of photoshop and illustrator tools will be a plus.
- Should be able to join on an immediate basis.
We are in search of a talented and creative graphic designer who understands SEO and digital marketing as well as how to successfully communicate its compelling message through the graphic medium. If you possess the intuitive and learned skillset to create and execute consistently impactful graphics, have a passion and native curiosity for SEO and are motivated by optimizing online marketing strategies, we’d like to talk with you!
We are a high-end ROI driven SEO and web design firm with a white hat approach and a mission to become the industry leader for private white label SEO.
We need you to be a stand-out-of-the crowd graphic artist/designer with a solid foundation in SEO digital content and technology, who is as comfortable as a hands-on team player as you are working autonomously.
Responsibilities Will Include:
Designing compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented graphic treatments, as well as reworking or “tweaking” existing content
Designing specific SEO graphics that visually motivates CRO
Managing design content and making design recommendations for a diverse clientele
Providing visual design content that complements various types of written content
Liaising and communicating between teams and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines
Passion and ability to design graphic content specifically for SEO and internet marketing
Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries
Ability to clearly communicate visually to the tech savvy as well as in lay man’s terms, interchangeably
Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt
MVP status when it comes to working on a team
A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related
2-3 years’ Experience in web related marketing and development
1+ years practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support
Outstanding transference skills, i.e., the ability to turn “a thousand words” into a compelling graphic design
The motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital graphic tools and trends
Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high end ROI and CRO
Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with team and manager to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Why this Role?
- Change the way kids learn: Because Company is solving a unique problem, we have the chance to reimagine education. Be it collaboration or puzzles or video conferencing or interactive videos, there is a huge scope for innovation. How to make it fun? Motivating? Cheerful? You can help us get there.
- Tackle challenging and impactful problems: We believe everything can be brought to life when designed beautifully and will challenge you to balance visual aesthetics, minimalism, and usability all while still delivering on time.
So, what will you do as a Visual Designer?
- As one of the earliest employees, there will be a lot on your plate. All the time!
- You'll help make our experiences 10x better for kids by bringing your creative flair to the product.
- You'll ensure that the design aligns with our goal of creating a fun and engaging experience for the kids
- You'll work closely with the other teams to contribute to the overall user experience and not just to the tasks you are working on
This might be for you if...
- You have worked in a startup and relish the chaos and pressure
- You are someone who can quickly bring ideas to life
- You understand kids and how their tastes might be different from adults
- You understand priorities and can work with different levels of fidelity based on the priorities
- You are eager to learn and work with the best in the field!
Role: Web Designer/ Developer
·Conceptualise the design, formatting requirements, understand end-user needs and strategy development for building the components of the website
· Candidates should be able to visualize responsive website designs
· Good knowledge in building web design templates with relevant tools
· Ability to create Mobile Responsive Designs
·Understand the FTP to upload and maintain web pages to the webserver is a plus
·Capable to work under deadlines and contributes towards team efforts.
· Ability to work on multiple projects & able to interact with clients.
Desired Technical Skills:
·Knowledge in integrated development tools as Dreamweaver & Visual Studio
·Experience in Photoshop, CorelDRAW, and Video Editing
Education: Any degree/ Diploma.
Experience: 6 m- 2 yr.
Salary: As per industry standards.
We are HealthTech company and are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team for building a Healthcare Ecosystem
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Find creative ways to solve UI-UX problems
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Responsible for understanding a client's vision and intent; conducting stakeholder conversations and workshops
- Develops understanding of users and customers through primary and secondary research, able to come up with a research plan and lead a team through the process of research and synthesis
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a creative team that includes both clients and internal colleagues and bring new ideas to the table.
- The faculty to help us stay ahead by constantly improving our design processes.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in UX and UI designing
- Tools- Adobe XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Sketch are a must. The rest will be a good to have.
- working experience of mockups
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders and management