- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites that operate in the same space
- Prepare customer analyses based on our target demographic and initial transactions
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
- Coordinate with UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management
- Develop mockups for our development and design team
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and create a report showcasing your findings
About Nexevo Technologies
• Initiate/ participate in user research initiatives and insights to drive design decisions
• Translate user needs and business goals into innovative products that provide an engaging
• Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams right from Design, Product Management,
Engineering, Operations to Marketing
• Practice design thinking, understand ‘jobs to be done’ framework, agile and lean UX
• Help define the UX Strategy
• Create design deliverables like customer journey maps, user flows, information architecture,
wireframes, detailed designs with little direction
• Rapidly prototype new products to flesh out the ideas and get feedback from clients before
committing to development work
• Manage shifting priorities, deliver pixel perfect products, and consistently meet project
• Ensure the quality of the design throughout the development cycle.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Proven problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas
• A portfolio that demonstrates a user centred design process, interaction and visual design skills
with experience designing web apps/ cross platform products in the consumer as well as
• Should be self-driven and proactively look at improving user workflows of existing products.
• Should have the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
• Have demonstrated ability to conduct user research, usability testing to uncover unarticulated
user needs, usability issues etc
across the technology platform(s)
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Should possess good communication skills to articulate the design process and design
decisions to stakeholders.
• Should be proficient in developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications.
• Knowledge of design tools like Figma, Adobe XD etc (Experience working with HTML/CSS is
Preferred Work Experience: 4-10 years , preferably with a combination of work experience in start-up
environments as well as large corporates
Education/Qualifications: B-Des /M-Des from institutes like NID, Srishti or IDC (IIT) preferred.
Nevertheless, your portfolio and thought process will play a more important role than formal design
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD etc.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- UI/UX Task to evaluate the skill
- Technical interview
- Final call
Mesky is an innovative, massive, creative, and groundbreaking social e-commerce product offering a distinctive shopping experience to users in one and only integrated platform.
It’s a B2B2C (business to business to consumer) integrated platform providing an All-in-One experience of “Shopping and Posting”.
We are looking for a passionate UI / UX Designer Technology for one of our upcoming portfolio companies building a massive new innovation product & features.
You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using flutter.
Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keep everything structured and well documented.
Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience:
B.Tech/B.E with 5+ years of experience in User Experience Design processes.
2 years preferably in e-commerce.
Experience in creating navigation maps, Interaction flows, wireframes, and Visual Design comps.
Coordination with business and marketing teams to better understand the product strategy and market positioning.
Performing client presentations at various project stages.
Creating assets for the Prototype Team/Development Team.
Coordinating with Programmer and Developer to execute the final user interfaces.
Strong Planning and Organizational Skills that go along with proper time management.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
At Divami, User comes first! As a Sr. UI Designer, you'll be responsible for creating amazing user experiences. The candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Omni Graffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
6+ yrs of strong UI Experience (preferably from Design Studios)
Full Time Design Degree (Bachelor's/ Master's in Visual/ Communication Design/ UI Design)
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer with a good portfolio of personal or company-based projects either on Behance or Dribble to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Your responsibilities would be -
1. Brainstorming feature ideas.
2. Wireframing/Prototyping using tools like Adobe XD / Photoshop.
3. Creating basic illustrations and icons using a tool like Illustrator.
4. Identifying opportunities / changing the interface to make user's lives easier.
5. Defining a good design process for future employees.
Apply if you like a startup culture and are willing to learn and adapt to changing needs.