- 1-3 years of experience or training received as a Software Tester for web and mobile applications or similar roles. #software testing
- Good knowledge of Test case preparation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills to present findings to team members.
- Analyze client requirements for validity and feasibility
- Good logical thinking
- Execute all levels of testing - Software Tester - Manual testing
- Detect and track defects and inconsistencies
- Good knowledge in JIRA, Agile/Scrum.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, and advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series C round, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2019 and 2020.
Quality Assurance Team at Biofourmis For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products to ensure they are functioning as needed. As part of QA team in a BI outcome-focused DE team, QA engineers would review BI Dashboards as products and data to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy analytics bugs and other data issues. QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the
customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for
when issues arise post-production, and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the
Quality Assurance technician role.
Typical backgrounds for this career include a degree in computer science, engineering
and/or sales, hands-on experience, and training, as well as possessing soft skills such
as excellent communication, being customer-focused, having an eye for detail, and a passion
for technology, which is key to Quality Assurance.
Minimum of 3 - 6 years experience as a QA engineer
Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA, ALM, etc.
Experience in formulating QA scope and Acceptance criteria
Experience working with databases and proficiency in SQL
Experience in API automation using python, and node js.
Excellent problem-solving and programming skills
Experience with Git will help.
Experience with test frameworks such as Cucumber
Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Drive the development and integration of Agile/Scrum practices and values
Facilitate Scrum team meetings, including stand-ups, planning meetings, and retrospectives
On-time deliverables under strict deadlines in agile methodology.
Working on DevOps model to support testing in multiple environments.
Working on reviewing the functional usage of BI Dashboards
Working with the data engineering team to define QA Scope for ELT and data pipelines
Suggest improvements in the QA process and take it towards automation.
Adopting industry best practices in automation to deliver better quality data platforms.
Facilitate Scrum team meetings, including stand-ups, planning meetings, and retrospectives
Strong proficiency with SQL
Strong proficiency in working with RDMS and NoSQL data stores.
Experience XBC145 with TDD or BDD is a plus.
Experience with Agile Software methodology such as SCRUM.
Experience with Tableau as BI Tool is a plus.
Familiar with Data Modelling and Data pipelines concept
Data-Driven Approach to solving problems
Good to have
Experience in the medical domain
Experience on BDD
Setting up own frameworks
- analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in data analysis
- HHS EPLC experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
- Working independently and leading other QA Engineers on all aspects of QA.
- Proactively identifying problems, researching and offering solutions.
- Working in product and delivery Agile scrum teams.
- Contributing to and reviewing user stories, requirements, and design documents for new features.
- Writing test scenarios and automated tests based on the use case and requirements.
- Writing thorough, robust functional, stress, and performance test cases.
- Executing pre-existing manual, Load and automated tests.
- Serving as an advocate for software quality in both production and test development.
- Work with product management on product requirements and feature design.
- Work with RD to review solutions and understand how they address requirements.
- Implement the right metrics, robust tests across a variety of products and platforms.
- Understand software scalability and build tests to validate scalability limits.
- Have detailed knowledge of cross-platform software testing tools and environments.
- Be passionate about ensuring software quality throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Trains and mentors other QA Engineers.
- Goes above and beyond to not only identify bugs, but makes them easier to solve by providing minimal steps needed to reproduce and also digs deep to help identify a potential root cause
- Great test, product documentation experience will be ideal
Note: Experience working with B to C applications will be an advantage
Immediate joiners will be given priority
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth.
- Working on an app that will have a global impact, helping commuters everywhere.
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day.
- Annual leaves plus public holidays (standard leave policy).
- A good deal of team building & recreation activities.
- Plenty of Tummoc goodies & performance bonuses.
- Employee referral bonus
- Free snacks & beverages in office
- Weekly, Monthly office parties
- Comp off & OT payment
- No formal dress required in office
- Open & free work culture & very colleagues
Work Days: Monday to Friday (5 days) | Work from Office, in Bangalore.
2)Preparing Software Tests
3)Test Items, Including the Modules Used, Scope and Out of Scope.
4)Testing Methodology, Including tools Used, bug Tracking Protocol and testing Levels.
5)Understanding the Testing Process.
Job Description -
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with a Bachelor's in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a similar degree. Candidates should have experience in mobile application testing in Android/iOS platforms. As a Mobility QA Engineer, Will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems in mobile application products.
Designation/Role Name: Software Test Engineer (Mobility)
Experience range: 1 to 5 years of experience
· Test current products and identify deficiencies
· Suggest solutions to identified product problems
· Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
· Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
· Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
· Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
· Oversee continuous improvement projects
· Collect quality data
· Identify key KPIs for product quality
· Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
· Capable of handling multiple tasks and projects in parallel with tight deadlines.
· Strong in software testing & QA concepts and test case writing with a break the system approach.
· Knowledge of bug tracking and project management tool JIRA.
· Working knowledge of mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android.
· Ability to test on different platforms,devices and cloud devices tools like Browserstack.
· Experience in developing automated test scripts in mobile app testing using tools like Appium and Selenium.
· Ability to develop test framework for mobile application testing using open source tools and technology.
· Experience in using configuration management or version control tools like GIT.
· Hands-on experience in Android Studio and xCode instrument for Android and iOS application error logs debugging and monitoring the memory leakage.
· Knowledge of identifying the API requests from the mobile clients using the Charles Proxy tool.
· Hands-on experience with IDEs like Eclipse , Android studio, IntelliJ IDEA.
· Knowledge of MYSQL and Database concepts for database testing.
Good to have :
· Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins will be an add-on.
· Knowledge of Codecept.js, Puppeteer test frameworks
- Work with product and business stakeholders to prepare test cases and plan
- Build, enhance and maintain automation frameworks for scalability, stability, and performance
- Write new automated tests for existing and new features
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test case documentation
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and drive them to closure by collaborating with development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What Makes You A Great Fit
- Experience with test frameworks, regression testing, and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Desire to be a perfectionist
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
• Participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs.
Perform requirement ambiguity testing and provide inputs to the SME.
• Should have knowledge on enterprise applications testing preferable in Supply chain/
ERP/ CRM solutions.
• Be a quick learner of product and domain knowledge
• Advanced product knowledge/SME Coordinates production verification
• Perform risk based testing approach for early identification of the probabilistic
• Perform test estimation inline to the agile/scrum environment
• Test suite design for the product releases.
• Mentor the team and be a hand on in executing the test suite.
• Tracking/reporting/triage of bug.
• Should have hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium tool with
• Be able to design the approach and validate for non-functional product requirements.
• Delivering 100% quality of the product to customers (functional and non-functional
testing like performance, stress testing, localization and accessibility testing)
StyleCracker is the most innovative fashion tech platform in the country. With a vision to make India stylish, we have developed the StyleCracker Box that combines leading technology and first hand stylist experience to curate highly personalised looks for every unique customer.
We're looking to build upon our solid foundation and develop an unmatched solution that can truly help us work towards our mission.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the quality of product visible to millions of users.
- Prepare proper documentation for test cases, release notes, etc.
- Keep track of bugs and prioritize those in coordination with Product Managers.
- Write and execute detailed test cases for upcoming features and ensure customer requirements and development is closely aligned.
- Contribute ideas to improve/develop our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experience.
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution with developers, PMs and internal teams.
- Ensure that software functionality is implemented with a focus on code optimization and organization.
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle.
- Should be strong in writing use cases.
- Strong understanding of determining the cause of bugs.
- Excellent knowledge of API responses, statuses, etc.
- Excellent understanding of load time optimization, latency, etc.
- Hands on experience with performance measuring tools like jMeter, Postman, etc.
- Experience with using the latest engineering tools (eg. Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Git/Perforce).
- Excellent team orientation and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of frontend and backend technologies.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools such as Selenium.
- Experience working in agile methodology.
- Experience with API automation testing.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage workload and consistently deliver results.
- Understanding of the different types of testing between UAT, Security and Performance.
- Ability to generate benchmarks by comparing similar products / services.
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2 – 3 years experience as a QA engineer on native mobile (android and ios) and web applications.