- Knowledge of Selenium Test Environment (STE) and the ability to configure it
- Ability to customize Selenium in various integrations
- Automation of various projects, for example, a framework
- Communication and interaction with customers to solve their problems
- Development of equipment automation plans and their approval
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Axess Technology
· You are responsible for various dimensions of testing (functional/non-functional), ensuring quality experiences for our customers.
· With your extensive technical expertise and judgment, you are an integrated part of the software development team and define, document, analyze, perform and automate tests for products.
· You will identify functional /non-functional issues and come up with creative resolutions from test automation.
· You are responsible for adhering to best QA Automation practices and improving the quality of the products continuously.
· You are responsible for creating reliability that enables and validates high quality releases at a fast pace.
· You are responsible for creating and executing automation scripts on multiple platforms on Desktop, Mobile-Web and devices (iOS and Android app).
· You are responsible for mentoring and guiding peer teammates for various projects.
· Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
· Experience with Agile Scrum process.
· You should have strong knowledge of different frameworks and knowledge of developing a test framework from scratch.
· You should have a strong technical background, be detailed driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
· Strong coding skills and OOD/OOP knowledge.
· You should have around 5 -8 years of experience in test automation of Web/Mobile either.
· You should have exposure to distributed systems or web applications/mobile applications.
· Strong understanding of various testing cycles and release activities.
· You must be aware of frameworks like Page Object Model, funtional object model.. etc.
· Good to have working knowledge on performance testing and API testing tools like jmeter, Postman and rest-assured.
· Experience participating of setup of test automation as part of CI/CD pipelines from the scratch.
· Proficiency in programming languages in Java.
· Have experience in industry best practices in development processes.
· You should have strong experience in Selenium, appium, rest-assured.
· Bachelor's degree in CS/IT/EC/ or any Related field.
· Previous experience as a test automation engineer (at least 3 years as SDET)
· Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
· Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
- Experience using Selenium with Java
● Experience developing and executing automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing.
- Design test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Should be very much hands on with tools like Selenium, Appium etc.
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the workstreams to improve the overall testing cycle
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team.
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance.
- Identify testable events and develop the test cases/test scripts.
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team.
- Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create reusable test assets.
- 2-4 years experience of relevant Industry experience.
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise, and ability to code
- Experience with Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
- Experience in designing and implementing test frameworks (like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting) and strategy for choosing automated testing tools
- Awareness of OO programming (Classes/Methods, etc.)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess critical thinking skills in addition to good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to function in a demanding environment;
- Ability to assume the perspective of customers and their users and serve as their advocates
- Experience in Appium, Cucumber, Rest Assured, Karate would be an added advantage.
- Design and develop a framework, internal tools, and scripts for testing large-scale data systems, machine learning algorithms, and responsive User Interfaces.
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of Bidgely product suites
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Lead the team on all technical aspects and own the quality of your teams’ deliverables
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end-user needs in mind.
- Debug automation, product, deployment, and production issues and work with stakeholders/team on quick resolution
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in designing automation frameworks, tools
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities. Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development & implementing CD/CD
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python/C++
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Strong experience in API automation using Jersey/Rest Assured.
- Fluency in automation tools, frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, JUnit, Jersey, etc...
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
- Experience in testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- Willing to work very hard to achieve the highest level of quality
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Consultative management and communications styles
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with software test processes
- Proven ability to lead offshore teams
- Capable of adapting to a rapidly evolving environment
- Strong people management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of delivering high quality products
- Expert at SQA methodologies, tools and approaches (manual and automated testing experience)
Must to Have Skills: Selenium/Cypress, Jmeter/ Apache benchmark / Postman
Good to Have Skills: Knowledge of HTML, XML, SQL
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- You will be owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch. This will include building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
- You will collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers, and Customer Support
- You will identify areas for automation and writing automated tests to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability, and catching regressions.
What do I need? 🤓
- Strong quality sense and experience working closely with web/mobile development teams
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Experience automating end to end UI tests for mobile and web apps
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Brownie points 🍰
- Understanding of the importance of test plans and how to approach writing informative bug reports
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
● At least 4 to 8 years of experience in software quality assurance manual testing
● Proven record of test strategy and planning, STLC, deployment, defect tracking, and test harness.
● High degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology.
● Must be competent enough on API testing using Rest Assured and Postman.
● Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools (e.g., JMeter, load runner).
● Responsible for coming up with and executing scale tests, performance, and longevity tests.
● Must have testing experience on cloud-based platforms and working knowledge on integration testing using CI/CD pipelines.
● Should have working experience with at least one of the MYSQL databases and NoSQL DB viz.
● Cosmos Db, Cassandra, MongoDB.
● Should have strong fundamental understanding of network topology and the TCP/IP stack and working knowledge of load balancing methods and deployment architecture
● Experience with GIT Hub, Maven, HP ALM, Jira, Jenkins, code coverage tools and CI/CD
● Exposure of sizing (estimating) the project and defining timelines
● Good to have knowledge of Platforms like Windows / UNIX / Mainframe.
● Work under the direction of the Game QA Lead to provide test support for two dozen experienced game designers, artists, and engineers.
● Perform daily smoke tests of game builds, using the build computer and the install scripts.
● Run through and write test plans for existing and new features. Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and reaching out regularly to our team of game developers.
● Verify that identified bugs are fixed in the database.
● Identify and bug new issues that occur in the HMD and tablet interface.
● Build on your own fundamental QA skills by learning the specifics of game development QA for mobile devices, VR headsets, and experimental technology.
● Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
UI Path Developer:
- Design, code, test automation workflows using UiPath
- Should completed E/B.Tech. /MCA in any field.
- Should have interest in salesforce development technology.
- Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience in developing, implementing automation workflows in UiPath.
- Excellent communication skill is a must.
- Knowledge and experience on RPA Ui path Tool.
- Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must (or any scripting language, python is a plus)
- Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
- Excellent software development background with any of the following (C#, C++, Java, .NET) is a plus
- Must have knowledge of Website testing and API testing
- Must have knowledge of Linux and SQL
- Should have hands on automation experience with Selenium and developed multiple frameworks
- Should have worked on Robot Framework and can develop automation framework from scratch
- Must have worked on cloud providers such as BrowserStack, SauceLabs, PCloudy, etc.
- Must have worked on running tests parallely on multiple browser instance
- Should knowledge of at least one interpreted programming language like Python OR Java
- Should have worked on CI/CD tool such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, TeamCity
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- API Testing
- Performance/Load/Regression Testing
- Proficient on Mobile/Web Applications testing
- Should know any of these programming languages such as Java or Python
- Proficient on any one of these testing frameworks such as selenium, TestNG, Appium, Page Object Model, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Jira Bug tracking tool
- Knowledge on setting up automation testing infrastructure
- Writing automation testing scripts for Android/iOS/Web
- Should know about writing test cases & reporting defects
- Define severity and priority for each defect
- Understanding of the latest trends
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development process