Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two-tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one-stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting-edge tools in the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 600+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our YouTube channel to learn more about out platform
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers.
About the role
HighLevel Inc i looking for multiple QA Engineers / Testers to join its full time remote workforce in India. You will be responsible for ensuring that the new releases we make for features, enhancements or new products meet the strict standards of quality & consistency. The buck stops at you and you will have the final say on the correctness, reliability & consistency of our builds. You will prepare detailed test cases that ensure coverage in our complex platform and you will help developers identity & replicate any inconsistencies. You will also work closely with support teams to reproduce reported bugs and communicate them to developers and product teams.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Owning the quality of any deliverables including new features and enhancements.
- Working closely with the product/engineering team in understanding the requirements and user
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvements.
- Writing highly efficient manual test cases and performing functional, ad hoc and regression
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, including the
- ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
Your Core Skills
- You place quality over any other virtue.
- 3+ years’ experience in testing web applications
- Experience in using defect tracking systems to report, track and resolve defects.
- Experience with API testing and performance testing with tools such as JMeter, and Postman.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS,JS and browser debugging/console tools
- Test automation experiences such as Selenium, Cypress or any other framework.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Good knowledge of working with at least one Source control system - Git, SVN etc.
- Good understanding of the Agile software development methodology (Kanban or Scrum) and QA's role in it
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS or a CRM product or in a complex web-based software product with multiple product areas utilizing multiple services and technologies
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About HighLevel Inc.
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100 percent Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
As a Software Developer in Test (SDET), you will work closely with the product management and the developer team to deliver top quality products that meet and exceed the functional and non-functional requirements.
Career Growth Opportunities:
Opportunity to work with highly skilled team members Commitment:
Full Time Education Requirements: MCA or Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent from Premiere Technology Institution (ex. IIT)
3-5 Years of Experience Required
Skills and Expertise:
Min. 3 years of experience in testing
Solid programming skills and grasp of OOPS concepts preferably in Java
Experience working with NoSQL and non relational databases
Experience in maintaining CI/CD pipeline and final software delivery in production environments (AWS) Expertise in API test automation using frameworks such as Rest assured
Comfortable with working in Linux systems
Prior experience in preparing test artifacts such as reports, test cases etc
Experience working BDD style (Cucumber preferred)
Prior experience in security is a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work well in a challenging and fast paced environment
Must have strong analytical and reasoning skills
Should be able to understand the core business and correlate with features to be developed
Passionate in current and new trends in the world of software testing
Role and Responsibilities:
Requirement analysis and preparation of the test plans.
Conduct QA of the application builds received from the dev team. The testing would include the specific module as well as the system integration.
Raise and track Jira tickets to closure. Promote builds to UAT, Staging and ultimately to production.
Work with the product management team on the acceptance testing during the closed beta / internal testing phase.
Monitor the health and performance of the application after release to the production environment. Work with other stakeholders to increase the rollout %.
Develop test frameworks for API and frontend testing
Learn and implement new technologies to continually improve product quality
• Total IT Experience – 5 to 12 years
• 5+ years of in-depth knowledge in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
• 2+ years of experience in .NET core, EF Core, and Web API core. MVC,
• 2+ years of experience in RESTful HTTP services design
• 1+ years of experience in Angular 4/6/8 or REACT JS
• 2+ years of experience with SQL Server, Postgre SQL writing stored procedures, performance tuning, and identifying deadlocks, transactions, and data locking/blocking scenarios
• Good communication and unit testing knowledge using NUnit, Xunit etc
• Working knowledge of Webpack, CLI, and, Agile Scrum framework
• Good communication and unit testing knowledge.
• Good to have knowledge in one of the cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/PCF
• Familiar with Continuous Integration methodologies and tools, including Jenkins
• Good to have: Exposure to Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud deployment
Work Mode: Remote(Need to relocate if needed in future)
Working Days: 5
1. Responsible for working with tech lead and code the assigned tasks.
2. Responsible for delivering the assigned tasks with highest quality on time.
3. Responsible to code and document for required projects.
4. Responsible for submitting Daily/weekly status reports to Tech lead.
5. Responsible for debugging, troubleshooting the bugs and fixing.
1. Responsible for attending internal SCRUM meetings.
2. Responsible for peer review.
3. Interaction with the Tech lead, Product Owner, and QA team.
4. Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology.
Skills Angular (10+), Angular JS, Web API, C#, Asp.Net (Asp.Net Core & Angular), Azure
Devops, Webservices, Windows services
You will understand the Application, design, and execute Single User as well load test using
the load testing told like JMeter and provides the results as well as insights to the dev team,
QA Team as well as business teams.
define best performing code practices for developers
You will work and coordinate between different internal teams (Development, Quality
Engineers, Platform, Business Units, Load test team) to reproduce performance issues and
perform root cause analysis
Collaborate with developers to design specific performance testing strategies for features
being developed and identifying bottlenecks and regressions between releases
Hand s-on experience with LoadRunner/Apache JMeter, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels
Good experience in analyzing system architectures using shared resources, CPU, memory,
storage, networks and be able to understand/articulate and test by mimicking production
Experience with the developer tools on browsers like Chrome debugger, Webpagetest and
Pagespeed for client-side performance testing.
Understand the workloads -e.g.: how to perform log file analysis, run queries, and monitor
load during performance testing
Knowledge of basic HTM L/CSS/J S. Angular/React is good to have.
Ability to understand and interpret Network Calls and analyze them to reach logical
Ability to logically debug the slowness of application.
Work experience with APM tools like AppDynamics, NewRelic, Dynatrace, Splunk, Wily etc. is
a huge plus.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC / Demandware) platform.
• Overall 8+ years of Software development experience including a Minimum 3-4
years of real-world experience developing, deploying, scaling, and maintaining SFCC
based web apps
• Knowledge in cloud-based services and/or service-oriented architectures
candidates have real-world experience in the development life cycles of complex single
page applications and are comfortable working with modern frameworks like Bootstrap,
- Involvement in the overall application lifecycle
- Design and develop software applications in Scala and Spark
- Understand business requirements and convert them to technical solutions
- Rest API design, implementation, and integration
- Collaborate with Frontend developers and provide mentorship for Junior engineers in the team
- An interest and preferably working experience in agile development methodologies
- A team player, eager to invest in personal and team growth
- Staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1.5+ years of development experience in Scala / Java language
- Strong understanding of the development cycle, programming techniques, and tools.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with web development using J2EE or similar frameworks
- Experience in developing REST API’s
- BE in Computer Science
- Experience with Akka or Micro services is a plus
- Experience with Big data technologies like Spark/Hadoop is a plus company offers very competitive compensation packages commensurate with your experience. We offer full benefits, continual career & compensation growth, and many other perks.
Role: RPA Analyst
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 6+
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
5+ Years of IT experience
3+ Years of development experience with either Automation Anywhere
Knowledge on UI path
Minimum of 3 years hand on experience working with Automation anywhere 10.7 or higher.
Should have knowledge on 11.x.
Proficient in automating complex business requirements and proactively propose alternate solution.
Designing and development of bots/Metabot to enhance the functionality.
Must have worked on automating process that involve ERP systems, web sytems.
Proficient in understanding the requiement and propose the relevant RPA tool (Automation anywhere and UI path)
Should be open to learn new technogies and share the workload of team members.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field
Strong verbal and written communication
Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.
- Identity Access Management (IAM)/SailPoint IIQ Implementation and Governance
- Java development
- Role -Base Access Control (RBAC)
- Custom / OOTB connector development experience
- Integration experience with JDBC, Active Directory, ServiceNow, Mainframe ACF2
Experience: 2 - 13 years
Skills: Testing, APPIUM, Selenium Automation, Mobileapp (Ios & Android) automation - using Apium
Industry: IT/Computers - Software
Functional Area: IT We looking for Automation Test Architect for 9 to 13 year of experiance and we want Testing, APIUM, Selenium Automation, Mobileapp (Ios & Android) automation - using Apium.
Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for projects/releases.
Allocate resource to projects.
Review weekly Testers' status reports and take necessary actions
Escalate Testers' issues to the Sr. Management.
Estimate for testing projects. 6. Enforce the adherence to the company's Quality processes and procedures. Provide technical support to the Testing team.
Continuous monitoring and mentoring of Testing team members.
Review of test plans and test cases.
Immediate notification/escalation of problems to the Senior Management.
Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery.
Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate
Analyzing the requirements from clients
Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
Conducting Review Meetings
Analyzing and executing Test Cases
Communicating with Test Manager
Creating test cases from the user stories or from test scenarios.
Should have at least 5 - 15 years of overall development experience.
Experience with test management tools (JIRA , TFS , HP ALM , Quality Center , Bugzilla)
Experience in hands - on testing of physical devices is a plus
Experience designing , maintaining , and executing manual test cases to fully cover product functionality
Must have good analytical skills and proven experience in analyzing and testing complex business rules and rule engines
Must be able to (have experience) work independently on assigned tasks,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹1,400,000.00 /year