Role & Responsibilities
- Design and develop complex, scalable web applications using Django and Python.
- Collaborate closely with the product and design teams to define feature specifications.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle - requirements analysis, development, testing, and production release.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and work to mitigate them.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Interface with clients to understand their business, goals, and visions for products.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of technical meetings with clients.
- Provide technical support to clients, help them understand our services, and resolve their issues timely.
Preferred Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of experience in Django and Python development.
- Strong understanding of the Django framework and Python language.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and Django Rest Framework.
- Experience in working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Good understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- Must be fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with working in a client-facing role and able to handle communications effectively.
- Ability to work independently in a remote setup, manage tasks and time effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary: ₹ 7,00,000 per annum.
- Work-from-home opportunity, offering a flexible work schedule.
- Regular virtual team bonding activities.
- Continuous learning opportunities with access to online courses.
- Performance-based bonus structure.
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement in a fast-growing company.
- A team that values and prioritizes work-life balance.
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this role, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and join our dynamic team!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Master Innovation Technology Pvt Ltd
If you are interested to solve any kind of Code related error, learning new features and adapting them to real-world projects then you are ready to apply.
- Experience in Core PHP , MVC Architecture.
- Ability to write APIs incl Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap or other front-end frameworks
- Knowledge of database operations with MySQL.
Experience in relevant feilds
Good Communication skills
Our client is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the food sector through the application of data. The platform provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to much-loved F&B brands. Founded in 2019, they're VC funded and based out of Singapore and India-Bangalore.
Founders are the alumnus of IIT-D, IIM-B and Wharton. They have 12+ years of experience as Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi, VP at Snyder UAE, investment banking at Unitus Capital - leading the financial services practice, and institutional equities at Kotak. They've a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be working with your team and Product Manager to refine and develop the product direction and implementation.
What you will do:
- Writing great quality, scalable, maintainable code.
- Having experience in Frontend technologies - ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Microservices: docker, Kubernetes.
- Having exposure to client-server architecture, Babel, eslint, git, OOP concepts, including design patterns.
- Being proficient in data modeling in RDBMS (MySQL, Postgresql) and NoSQL (Mongodb, Dynamodb, documentdb) databases.
- Understanding of REST API, GraphQL, CQRS, Event-driven messaging, streaming services (kafka).
- Having used TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest etc, knowledge of AWS (Lambda, RDS, EC2, SQS, S3, ECS, etc).
- Having hands-on experience with serverless.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as ExpressJs, Loopback, NestJs.
- Deploying, monitoring, maintaining and fixing products in production.
- Communicating well with business and relevant stakeholders
- Participating in design discussions, documentation, and development with the team as needed.
- Working closely with the product manager for deliverables and milestones identification.
- Reporting to technical lead/manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables, and reports as defined for the project.
- Participating in requirement gatherings as required.
What you need to have:
- Having 3-4 years experience in full stack development with at least 2 years as a developer and 2 years in a back end role.
- Experience with start ups and have an understand of the fast-paced and dynamic nature of work.
- Relevant software development experience with consumer products with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications for largescale applications.
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, resource leaks, etc.
- Paying attention to details excellent communication skills.
- Being organized, self-sufficient, interested in learning and growth.
Looking for someone who can take care of all the server-related works, their security, can handle code versions through GitHub, handle the server logs, loads with automated tools.
Hassle-free deploying the code on servers with automated scripts. Should have provision to manage the server downtime efficiently during deployment time on production environment. Only privileged candidates can access the code and servers with a restricted IP address.
- Serve as a point of cross-functional contact and expertise, providing support to development and QA teams for the build and release process in all environments.
- Provide emergency support for critical issues, research possible cause, and provide solutions.
- Aid DevOps team in the maintenance of existing automated deployment operations as well as the advancement of desired state automated CI-CD Pipelines
- Documents build and deployment process for assigned product and/or tools
- Aid Infrastructure team in the implementation of new resources used by the development, test, and production environments.
- Maintain awareness of best-in-class tools, languages, and practices related to development operations.
- Provides instructions to Infrastructure, Development and Test teams to aid in product development life cycle.
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements.
- 2. Requirements
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Great Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure.
- Must have implementation experience with TLS/SSL, public private key cryptography, how certificates work, and mutual authentication
- Should have deal with IP addressing, firewalls, open ports, DNS & DHCP
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
• Minimum 6 years’ hands on experience with object-oriented programming in Core PHP
• Hands on experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Yii)
• Experience with Unit testing and knowledge of PHP Standards Recommendations
• Experience with upgrading from legacy code to latest PHP version/framework
• Experience working in Linux
• Experience in working on complex SQL queries and database schema design
• Experience with modern server components (Memcache, Redis, ActiveMQ, Solr)
• Experience in collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git
• Knowledge of consuming and creating web services
• Knowledge of common web security vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and XSS
• Good knowledge of SOLID principles
• Good communication skills
• Team Player and Team Builder, having good problem-solving skills and a results – driven approach
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design, estimate, and code new features
• Architect new applications and expand existing ones
• Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams
• Define, document, and enforce engineering standards
• Perform code reviews of your team member’s work
• Mentor junior engineers
• Participate in software design discussions
• Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings
• Ensure all code that goes to production is of best quality and existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand
• Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring
• Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development and management of two of our customer facing websites. You should excel in working with scaling applications and frameworks.
The core skillset required is:
* Wordpress (inbuilt functions, theme and architecture level understanding)
* HTML5 / CSS3
* RESTful APIs
- Translating designs and functionality into code
- Maintaining dev and live versions of websites
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally with external and internal teams
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Mentorship and Support
* You will work directly with the Co-Founder of the business who will provide direct mentorship both around development as well as (if interested) help you cultivate business-side skills
Location : (WFH/Remote)
Company : MORE
https : //www.more.global/
MORE is looking for a React.js Web Engineer to work on a range of web application builds. This role is responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and its end users, as well as translating UI/UX designs & wireframes to code. This role will also be responsible for the design and overall architecture of various web applications and evolve them to ensure maximum performance and stability.
You will be working as a part of a collective of engineers and designers from various disciplines. MORE fosters a maker culture, pushing the boundaries of our craft through experimentation, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Key Responsibilities :
- Architecture design of the web applications.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years- experience developing web applications.
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, or Flask.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja or Jade.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors Sass or Less etc.
- Standard 3rd party API integration and oAuth2.
- Proprietary 3rd party RESTful API experience is an advantage.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business/systems processes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git or Mercurial.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Webpack, Gulp, Bundler, grunt, etc.
What we offer:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
● Contribute to building an agile environment
● Test your code
● Engaged in all aspects of product development and will be working closely with product management, operations, client-engineering and customer success teams
● Working with an exceptional team to help scale a fast-paced business.
● Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals
● Present complex ideas and approaches in simple communicable terms across engineering and management levels
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
● Ruby on Rails (6+ years)
● PostgreSQL or MySQL
● Test-driven development with RSpec, Capybara, Jasmine
● Git, Continuous Integration, AWS, etc
● Bonus points for SaaS experience