Hapana empowers premier fitness facilities to build efficient and powerful business operations through superior technology and remarkable experiences.
The Hanana Solution is a turnkey solution for fitness facilities powering boutique and big-box (gym) operations globally. Our technology services the day-to-day operations of a fitness business: Membership Management, Access Control, Class Scheduling, Member Mobile and Web Experiences, Point of Sale, Corporate Reporting and more.
Globally, Hapana is the clear software choice for managing multi-location fitness business operations.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Will need to review logged test cases for completeness and report accordingly.
Accountable for all quality processes.
Test Lifecycle Management
Will need to work with both internal and external stakeholders to manage the defect through its entire lifecycle.
JIRA experience preferred.
Defect Triage Management - both Internal and Client
Will need to manage Triage Meetings (both internal and External).
Will need to liaise between Client, Project and Product Teams for Defect Management.
Reporting Generation of daily reports.
Proficiency with Excel.
Understanding, working with and reporting trend analysis.
Follow up with the teams for updates
Testing Automation – Selenium/TOSCA/UFT TC Design.
We are looking for a proficient individual who can provide expertise in the planning,
constructing, and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge
including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall
test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track
defects to closure and keeps defect repositories up-to-date.
● Build and grow the QA team at Truemeds
● Set up QA pipeline from scratch using and latest technologies
● Experienced in user requirement analysis, documenting test plans, and execution of test
● Developed and prepared test plans, and test cases for both positive and negative
scenarios and mapped the same to requirements.
● Performed API Level testing for web services.
● Good understanding of testing methodologies SDLC and STLC
● Knowledge about Agile/Scrum methodology.
● Good oral and written communication skills with logical thinking.
● Worked closely with the PM to develop QA estimates.
● Should have knowledge of bug tracking system/bug life-cycle management tools
(JIRA) a plus.
● Generated Weekly Status Reports on the progress of testing and provided to QA
Lead during Sprints
● Conducted back-end testing for data verification and data validation using SQL.
● Hands on experience in Automation testing using selenium
● Writing Test cases using Element locators, Web Driver methods, Java programming
features and TestNG Annotations
● Executing existing automation test scripts in Selenium and Reporting Defects
● Should be able to write the automation framework and have experience in Gherkin
● Minimum 4-5 years exp and at least 3 years experience in Selenium Automation with
● Have worked in Test automation using Selenium
● Should have the ability to identify and automate the test cases for business processes
● Analyze IT Business Processes and translate that into Test Requirements
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
- Working independently and leading other QA Engineers on all aspects of QA.
- Proactively identifying problems, researching and offering solutions.
- Working in product and delivery Agile scrum teams.
- Contributing to and reviewing user stories, requirements, and design documents for new features.
- Writing test scenarios and automated tests based on the use case and requirements.
- Writing thorough, robust functional, stress, and performance test cases.
- Executing pre-existing manual, Load and automated tests.
- Serving as an advocate for software quality in both production and test development.
- Work with product management on product requirements and feature design.
- Work with RD to review solutions and understand how they address requirements.
- Implement the right metrics, robust tests across a variety of products and platforms.
- Understand software scalability and build tests to validate scalability limits.
- Have detailed knowledge of cross-platform software testing tools and environments.
- Be passionate about ensuring software quality throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Trains and mentors other QA Engineers.
- Goes above and beyond to not only identify bugs, but makes them easier to solve by providing minimal steps needed to reproduce and also digs deep to help identify a potential root cause
- Great test, product documentation experience will be ideal
Note: Experience working with B to C applications will be an advantage
Immediate joiners will be given priority
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth.
- Working on an app that will have a global impact, helping commuters everywhere.
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day.
- Annual leaves plus public holidays (standard leave policy).
- A good deal of team building & recreation activities.
- Plenty of Tummoc goodies & performance bonuses.
- Employee referral bonus
- Free snacks & beverages in office
- Weekly, Monthly office parties
- Comp off & OT payment
- No formal dress required in office
- Open & free work culture & very colleagues
Work Days: Monday to Friday (5 days) | Work from Office, in Bangalore.
Position: TEST LEAD
- 7+ years of experience in testing manual / automation.
- Experience in testing migration projects is Must.
- Ability to understand content migration testing requirements
- Ability to understand and define testing scope, risks, constraints, dependencies, and assumptions
- Engage with key users and stakeholders in defining testing requirements, approach, plan & validation
- Identify, document and validate source and target data requirements
- Work with key users and stakeholders to identify and resolve data issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding
- Ability to work in tight deadlines
- Status reporting to senior management and stake holders
Skills and Experience
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures. Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors
- Preferred: Insurance or BFSI domain experience
- Testing experience of Insurance products like PAS / Policy Admin System, Billing, Claims
- AINS Certification a plus
- 5-8 Years of Experience required.
2.collaborate closely with other team members and departments execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
3.Design and develop automation scripts when needed Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies Provide timely solutions Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle Provide support and documentation.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
RIA’s vision is to build the gold standard for healthcare technology systems and healthcare data platform in India. The core technology we are building is a data platform on the cloud bringing together vast volumes and types of health data. A data analytics layer will sit on top and allow us to create AI and ML models in the near future. Additionally, we are working on an API ecosystem where we integrate with a number of partners for insurance distribution and business partnerships. And to tie it all together a cutting-edge user experience to deliver better healthcare and insurance experience to customers.
If you’re looking to not just test applications in a mundane/mechanical way this is the right place for you. Over the next few years, you will get to build automation tools & frameworks in order to productize testing itself at RIA. You will get to understand RIA’s applications inside out like no one does as you create, execute and automate testing at RIA. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and cutting edge.
- 3-4 years of experience as QA Engineer with demonstrable experience in Manual testing
- Experience in Testing web apps and APIs is a must
- Mobile app testing is a plus
- Should be able to define user scenarios using black-box testing and also, identify possible failure modes using white-box testing.
- Automated testing using Selenium and Java - preferred, but can consider others with automation experience too
- Automated testing of APIs and mobile apps is a plus
- Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Any tool).
- Good knowledge of UI automation using Selenium
- Writing advanced SQL queries and data validation technique
- Functional Testing
- Experience in Regression testing & Defect life cycle management
- Good Experience of working in an AgiLe
- Experience working with defect management tools like JIRA Well versed with all types of testing artifacts.
- Experience in Api testing
- Experience in Mobile App testing
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Good Communication
You will impact our users directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success. Your job will often require coordination between multiple Development, Product, Operations and Business groups, so you get to experience a breadth of impact with various groups.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, obsessed with customer experience, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
- You will be responsible for all testing of an entire project across various platforms
- You will own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application
- You will develop and maintain testing strategies, including manual and automation testing.
- You will ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- You will promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
- 3+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing across android app, mobile web and desktop applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expertise in test methodologies and test processes.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them
- Good in communicating with developers and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Should be able to generate test reports and dashboards for management communication.
We are Hiring candidates for our Application Team
Looking to hire members for the application team who will Test and Support the application suite and eventually gather requirements and handle deliverables.
Responsibilities for the Role:
- Develop a full understanding the Product workflow.
- Collaborate closely with technical team members to solve the client requirements /study the feasibility.
- From future requirements analyze possible users stories /use cases for ascertaining the feasibility and preparing acceptance criteria/necessary steps for verification & validations.
- Preparation of test cases & scenarios.
- Participate in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Analyze test results, errors/bugs, and usability and database impact.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Participate in Application support activities to solve real time client issues.
- Manage client calls 24/7 and work on incident tickets to provide solutions in time.
- Good communication and Presentation skills.
Interview Rounds (May Vary): Technical Written Test followed by Presentation/GD and then PI.
Note: Selected candidates will be hired for internship
Paid Internship period: 1-3months.
Based on performance candidate will be hired as a permanent/fulltime employee.