Roles and responsibilities:
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building, and maintaining social media presence.
- Marketing the Company's software products via emails, blogs, newsletters and social media.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Creating content for Company's Software products and services.
- Creating content for online marketing: website, blog, social media, advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our online media presence and build a constant pipeline of enquiries from potential clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Cont.
- Own the look and feel of the website and take steps to keep communication consistent across media
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
We are a boutique testing firm located in Hyderabad. At Frugal Testing, We believe that a robust software testing process is the key to ensuring a great user experience. We offer complete testing solutions for all stages of the software development lifecycle, from test planning to deployment.
Frugal Testing has been in the quality control field for over six years, and have worked with a wide range of industries from Startups to Fortune 500 companies including Edtech, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Food and Sports.
We work closely with clients to ensure that their applications operate as expected across multiple devices and platforms. Our expertise allows us to deliver a complete view of how an application performs for each user and make sure it stays that way!
At Frugal Testing, we believe in the power of sharing, helping, and lifting others up. We have a unique culture that is driven by our values.
Our goal is for you to be happy at work so your productivity shoots through the roof!
Benefits include health insurance, team outings, unlimited snacks, company events and a lot more. We also give our employees the opportunity to grow their career by working on projects that help them develop new skills and improve their expertise.
Our mission is to provide our clients with individualized, expert digital marketing solutions that drive ROI. Our team brings with it a rich and diverse background in SEO, Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing & Social Media Optimization.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6+ years of work experience.
Ability to create an immaculate copy which stands apart from the crowd.
An outside box thinker.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Will be responsible for generating the words, slogans and Scripts that accompany advertising visuals.
Brainstorming Visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
Interpreting briefs & Developing creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current
Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
Monitoring effectiveness of advertising campaigns
Familiarizing with clients' products and services, their competitors' activities, and the target audience.
Writing clear, persuasive, and original copy
Using digital media innovations to strengthen concepts
Amending, revising, or redeveloping ads or campaigns in response to the feedback from clients
Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
Leading creative presentations, production companies, photographer, typographers, designers.
Keeping up to date with popular cultures and trends
Meet deadlines and help team in the same, and stay within budget constraints
Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
This role calls for the person to be adept at cross-channel acquisition, and also business insights on the ROI of every campaign. Responsible to understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of the users and be obsessed with creating delightful experiences for the users, that will increase usage,traffic and revenues. Responsible to successfully manage and make the following channels of
acquisition ROI positive.
- Have to closely work with SCM, category, marketing and Product teams to drive implementation of the overall plan.
- Responsible for Revenue and growth of e-commerce business
- Responsible for Overall sales, GTM, and ops strategy, Cross Platform Acquisition / Retention.
- Leveraging 3rd party user acquisition / engagement tools.
- Work extensively with data - campaign analytics, user behavior, market trends and more. Track,measure and analyze performance to continuously improve ROI
- Build and maintain a test and learn roadmap with different user segments, value propositions,creatives and channels - to identify effective ways to bring in new transacting users, while retaining the old users.
- Responsible for budgeting, creative and media agency management.
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to get work done and build positive team relationships.
- Should work closely with the creative teams, sales teams, product management, technology teams to conceptualize, and launch features and campaigns.
- Forming relevant partnerships to find new channels for growth by providing presentations to stakeholders from both the sides.
- Strategizing yearly plan for growth identifying channels.
- Creating impactful presentations to convince and onboard new clients.
- 6-9 years overall experience in performance marketing with consumer tech products (preferably app) of scale in India.
- At least 3 years experience in ecommerce sector, owning key commerce metrics and running experiments to improve transactions and retention for a consumer tech product.
Marketing Lead (Customer Growth & Retention) - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :-
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for forming and leading the customer growth team.
- Develop bespoke marketing strategies to enable exponential growth for Exly's creators.
- Develop a strong knowledge base of growth strategies that can be leveraged by the entire customer success team.
- Form partnerships with agencies who can lead marketing activities for Exly's creators.
- Organize educational growth webinars for Exly's creator community on how to scale / grow their business.
- Form and run a community for Exly's customers to enable cross-learning
Required Skills :-
- 5+ yrs of experience in a start-up environment.
- Strong domain expertise in performance and social media marketing is essential.
- Experience in influencer marketing and brand partnerships.
- Ability to build and lead a high performing team.
- Good problem solving skills
What we offer :-
- Opportunity to work with highly talented, motivated and committed people
- Great learning opportunity in a fast paced ecosystem
- Opportunity to work on products that will shape industry's next generation offerings
- Opportunity to own products and observe impact of your work.
- Flexible yet result oriented work culture
- Ample growth opportunities
- 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH PAID FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGNS IS A MUST.
- Manage Facebook ADS for the company as well as clients.
- Get the best ROI and ROAS.
- Run ADS Campaigns
- Execute Google Analytics & Google Tag Managers
- Have Good command of Social Media Management
- Have Good SEO Knowledge - Onpage and Off-page
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Proven Results on Facebook ADS
- Professional in Facebook ADS
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule till COVID ends.
We are looking for an SEO - Executive / Sr. Executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase leads, traffic & rankings.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement the latest search engine optimization recommendations and best practices
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues rapidly, including architecture, crawlability and indexability, broken links, etc.
- Will be responsible for achieving targets in terms of leads, ranking, and traffic on-page and off-page activities.
- 2-5 years of experience as an SEO Strategist or similar role
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Ahref, SE Ranking, etc)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy that reflects the business needs and drives strong traffic increase
- Ability to analyze and show the competitive keyword ranking on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Team player
- Experience with Social media is a plus
- Excellent Written Skills
Job Location : Noida and Gurugram
Manager- Social Media
SLAY Coffee is India's best rated and fastest growing coffee brand with a vision to democratise great coffee experiences through technology & innovative customer experiences. With 3 core lines of business (SLAY Cloud for Online, SLAY Coffee Bars for Grab & Go and SLAY Packaged Coffees for home consumption), SLAY Coffee’s core promise is sophisticated convenience at pocket friendly prices. The brand is 2-years old and currently has a footprint of over 150 locations across 8 cities.
Culture at SLAY
Excellence is our North Star and our culture fuels this pursuit. We work together as a sports team*; each member is united by a common purpose and drives excellence by bringing their unique self to the team.
We aim to build and nurture a team that finds meaning and fulfillment in the work they do at SLAY. If who you are and what you value is in alignment with what SLAY is and what we value, then the pursuit of excellence becomes meaningful.
The following principles guide us in our day to day working at SLAY:
- Act with integrity and respect
- Be passionate
- Think long-term
Our core values define how we operate and bring about an alignment of purpose. We learn and get inspired from each other in strengthening these behaviors & skills both at an individual level and collectively at the Company level. New members are added to the team and existing team members are rewarded and developed based on these values.
- Customer First
- Always solve for the customer, not for self or the Company
- Understand customers and markets deeply
- To think big, act without fear and voice your opinion.
- To question the status quo- go beyond rules and hierarchies.
- To act in the best interest of the customer and company, even if it calls for going outside your comfort zone
- To be transparent and open; we have nothing to hide
- Act with authority to drive results
- Prioritize action over discussions
- Collaborate independently across teams
- Communicate proactively, eliminate the need for follow ups
- To push the boundaries and innovate
- To never settle for less
- To make mistakes, learn, don't repeat
- Trust data over opinion
Beyond the salary (and great coffee!)
- Freedom to test out any idea in your function or outside of it.
- Gender-neutral policies
- Free Books Program- buy any book that you would like to read for the company library. The Company pays for it.
- 25% of your time can be devoted to the causes you care about. (Pursue your passion or hobby)
- Exclusive talks & insights from the experts for the growth & development of our team
- Full tuition fees sponsorship for Baristas
- Family support programs for Baristas
We are looking for a passionate storyteller for this role. As a Manager-Social Media in our Brand and Communications team, you will be responsible for driving brand resonance and engagement across all our social media channels.
You will report into Sr. Manager-Brand and Communications.
You will manage a team of copywriters and designers while working closely with business teams and external partners.
Key Result Areas
- Establish SLAY’s brand persona through relevant and emerging social media channels including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin etc.
- Create content across formats (long form, posts, videos, podcasts, static images) either directly or through internal and external team members.
- Monitor the communities in real time and assess opportunities for conversations and leveraging any trends
- Dynamic reporting to gather insights basis data and help grow the communities over time
- Online reputation management. Managing queries, complaints, comments, and conversations
- Leverage the latest innovations on the medium and work with the team to stay up to date on the platforms
- Engaging with social media influencers to help build community through moderation & curation of discussions.
- Coordinating with designers, and with external partners.
- Brainstorming ideas for social media strategies.
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.
Belief that each person has a duty to give
Passion to assist NGOs with technology in reaching their donors
Attitude to do what it takes to reach the goals
We are looking for a person who believes that it is the duty of each individual to give. One who would love to assist NGOs in raising donations from individuals and believes strongly in the role of technology to enable it. The role will require strong skills in areas ranging from content writing to digital marketing to analysis. It will require one to work closely with NGOs to assist them in first creating a donor base and then actively engaging with them. This role will aim to create a community of NGOs who are interested in building and engaging with retail individual donors.
What You Will Do
You will be the face of DanaMojo to our NGO partners, and be the principal point of contact for them.
The roles and responsibilities can be broken down as follows :
1. Assist NGOs in increasing donations from their own donors
a. Working 1-1 with a set of NGOs to strategize and execute on plans to increase donations from their own donors through online & offline activities
b. Planning and executing the danaMATCH Challenges (an online fundraising event)
c. Conduct workshops to improve capabilities of raising funds from individual donors
d. Use various digital tools such as social media, blogs, emails to advocate building and leveraging an individual donor base
2. Help NGOs use our platform better
a. Educate NGOs on using more features on our platform thus being able to reach more donors and donations
b. Understand what NGOs want and feed that back into new features for the Platform
3. Generate leads through marketing activities
a. Generate more leads through digital activities such as social media marketing, email marketing, blogs, website, SEO etc
b. Use existing NGOs to showcase benefit with testimonials to bring new NGOs o board
What You Need To Have
• Digital Marketing Skills
• Email Marketing – Should have run email campaigns through a variety of tools
• Social Media Marketing – Should have done social media marketing for customers or should be an avid user of social media
• Data Analysis – Strong data analysis skills to analyze and report on marketing activities
• Content Writing
• Blogs/Articles – Should be someone to whom writing comes easily and naturally and can easily pen down a 250-400 word article without too much effort.
• Website Management – Using website to drive both engagement and lead generation through content and SEO
• Data Analysis
• Excel – Strong skills in data analysis using Excel
• Google Analytics – Should have setup and used Google Analytics (or any similar tool) to measure and analyze effort of online marketing activities
In addition to the mentioned requirements
• Work experience of at least 2 years in the above areas
• Well versed with the usage of advance MS-Excel, data analysis and digital marketing tools
• Candidates who have shown inclination to the sector through active work/volunteering in the social service space
Even if you’re from a completely different background, but have the necessary skillsets and the zeal and confidence to crack the nut – let's talk.
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives