Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Aptinova Business Services Pvt.Ltd
2. Own ROI-driven pipeline coverage by scaling inbound channels and nurturing deals to grow revenues
3. Strategize & execute go-to-market to expand into international geographies starting with US & UK market
4. Execute ABM to drive upsells & cross-sells within the customer business
5. Build customer case studies and success stories to drive demand and enable Sales
Is this you?
1. Overall 7 to 15 years of experience with 3+ years of experience in driving growth for a company with a subscription based model, driving cross border sales
2. Experience leading, recruiting & growing a team of marketers
3. A kickass storyteller and communicator with strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
4. A knack for creating experiences that shape perceptions.
5. Adopt a ‘get shit done’ mindset and demonstrate leadership, initiative, and motivation.
1. You are driven by the desire to scale sustainably
2. You have a good insight into organic and non-organic channels
3. You have an experimental mindset and are constantly running different types of experiments
to figure out a scalable channel to help us acquire users and customers.
4. Along with quantitative research and data analysis, you also love talking to customers on a regular basis to gather feedback and learn about different use-cases.
5. You have strong experience with Firebase & Google Analytics.
6. You understand product positioning and can craft a great content and communication
strategy to strengthen the brand.
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni of IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
Role - Account Director (Client Servicing)
This mid-management business ops role is a combination of revenue operations and account targets, marketing analytics, client engagement and solutioning. This is an opportunity to combine your operational and tactical problem-solving skills, creativity, relentless execution mindset, process orientation, decision making and leadership to drive non-linear business growth across new and existing customers.
If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves in an operationally intense startup environment, and if you love connecting the dots in complex patterns to discover new opportunities, this role is for you.
1. Active participation in sales pitches, media & strategy planning.
2. Management of paid media execution, in line with target yields and spendclevels
3. Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop an optimal lead contact and
conversion strategy for the sales team, with alignment on sales contact
4. Make engaging presentations and run business reviews (weekly, monthly, quarterly) with multiple levels of stakeholders internally and externally. Setting expectations both internally and externally
5. Managing a team of campaign managers / media planners / account
managers to train them on 360-degree growth into campaign management & account management.
6. Tracking regular key performance metrics. Proactive risk management.
Suggesting course correction to internal teams.
7. Up Sell & grow, Cross Sell campaigns with a brand’s strategic approach towards performance. 8.Competitor Analysis – Reporting and strategizing steps for the advertisers.
1.Bachelor's or master’s degree in a quantitative discipline with 7+ years of relevant experience.
2.Proficiency with digital marketing platforms and technologies - Adwords,
Facebook, Linkedin & affiliates.
3.Prior experience in managing teams of 5+ and handling clients across different industries
4.Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
5.Strong analytical, problem-solving and execution skills.
Hope you’re doing great!!!
I do have an urgent opening for the post of senior marketing executive in an e-Commerce company in Chennai, Please find the requirement below and do reach out with your updated resume
- The ideal candidate should have min 3 Years of experience in Social Media/ eCommerce marketing.
- Looking for candidate who can join in a week time max
- Must have strong communication & presentable skill with good Marketing skill & experience
- Should be able to adapt to an environment and team which forms right from scratch
- Looking for male candidate who can able to travel across south India for business generations
- Will be responsible for handling the Marketing vertical for Ecommerce
- Generating new leads and bringing new clients in the vertical of Social Media & ecommerce
- Managing the existing & new clients and ensure the smooth operations across the unit
- Should be responsible for bringing a new business
- You will be working along with a Management team for Business progress
- Open to travel across southern India for new business generation
- Must be strong in Negotiation & Lead generation
Thanks & Regards
Ramesh Kumar .K
CareerNinja is a personalized learning platform that leverages AI to create customized courses for a learner based on their goal and background. It curates the right content, provides 1:1 & 1:many live mentorship & connects to job opportunities to help youth learn in a practical manner to achieve their next career goal. We are ultimately working to make high quality experiential learning accessible to anyone at a mass-global scale.
You will drive growth loops, build flywheels, ensure great adoption and seamless sales systems to drive our growth. You will be in the driving seat of ensuring effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our product to customers. You will handle market research on current trending products, drive product innovation, influence pricing and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
You are right for this role if you can think of a 100 ways to take a product to market & but also prioritise 3 & roll up your sleeves to drive them. Further, if you have real history driving growth loops, strong user adoption and great sales. You should love data, be both analytical & creative at the same time and should enjoy high-leverage experiments.
1. Drive traffic to our product via channels ranging from paid advertising & social media to referrals. Lead and manage growth marketing strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue goals.
2. Generate high-quality leads by optimising channels, messaging, landing pages, etc.
3. Obsession around customer behaviour, customer segmentation and targeting to ensure sharp targeting of customers with relevant communication.
4. Participate in market and user research to identify new product features, trends and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation
5. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals
6. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product & process iterations for driving sales & user growth
7. Work closely with sales and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations
8. Manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and indepth analysis of performance to drive optimization.
9. Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them.
10. Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
1. 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns and growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
2. At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
3. 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
4. 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
5. Experience driving growth strategy, sales operations and owning product that immediately drives the company's business objectives, growth and P/L
6. Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and organic growth loops and working closely with design, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
7. Strong track record of hitting weekly and monthly targets.
8. Good judgment and strong thought partner for head of product and founders
9. Strong understanding of growth models, strategies and tactics, including acquisition, activation, retention (engagement and stickiness) and virality
10. Experience conducting user research and developing strong user understanding
Good to Have-
1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
2. Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
3. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
4. Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
5. A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us-
Being an education organisation, we take your growth seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, wide exposure & looking to be in the driving seat of what you
do. Most importantly, if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead and think your current work opportunities aren’t keeping pace with you. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
- Complete responsibility of Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook ads.
- End to end campaign management (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads) ·
- Conduct keyword research and optimize campaigns. ·
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and strategize the best plan ahead for the business.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommend improvements.
Skills Required: · Proven 2+ years SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition. ·
The Specialist will also portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate fluency in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
Should have a good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
Mosaic Wellness, which includes 2 sister brands (https://manmatters.com/">Man Matters & https://bebodywise.com/">Bodywise), is an early-stage start-up in the digital health & wellness space, teeming with innovation & creativity.
We are based out of Mumbai and actively looking for a dynamic SEO & Branding Content Specialist to join our expanding family! We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and curate brilliant SEO-friendly blogs and articles to propel our organic growth.
The SEO & Branding Content Specialist will extensively work towards curating highly engaging original blog content and overall content for the website, and the content that goes out written from the brand. To be considered for this position, your arsenal must include superior writing and editing skills with a sound understanding of User Intent, Social Media, Competition Overview, Culture.
We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct SEO-friendly voice that seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & and helps improve our organic rankings and traffic.
- To understand Man Matters and Bodywise’ brand tone, core message and target audience
- To conceptualize and create blog content with quick turnaround time
- To curate highly engaging and shareable content that’s medically informative and accurate
- To comfortably come up with blog topic ideas with keyword research and competitor analysis
- To make a very strategic structure for blog content ideas
- To write compelling articles and assisting their promotion through Social Media campaigns
- To edit existing blog posts and articles based on the quality, what is working, and scope of additional information
- To understand the brand to analyze and curate relevant content
- To identify easy-win health topics that can easily rank on top in the SERPs
- To use various online tools- GSC, SEMRush, etc to come up with topic ideas and keywords
What are We Looking for?
- 1-3 years of experience
- Highly proficient in English Language with impeccable writing and editing skills
- An in-depth understanding of user-intent and online landscape- what users want
- A strong sense and understanding of editorial know-hows
- A sound understanding and interest towards strategizing informational blogs and improving their engagement for Organic Traffic
- Strong organizational and planning skills and is capable to get qualitative work done under pressure with a quick turnaround time
- Is very passionate and stays on top of all the best practices related to digital healthcare news, blogs, and user experience
- Knows how to prioritize work with ease
- Can write highly informative technical health articles that are keyword optimized without breaking a sweat
- Is curious and isn’t shy to experiment with newer forms of digital communication and is enthusiastic about the overall ecommerce landscape
- Detail, efficiency and timeline oriented content zealot
Skills Required: Fluent in English, Writing Skills, Grammar Nazi, Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, Flair for Structured Formatting and Layouts, Comfortable with Google Docs & Sheets
GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech start-up disrupting the college admissions space in India. We are a social college search platform that empowers students with making the most important decision of their life - choosing a college, by providing them access to exhaustive college information, data points, the student is given ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
For colleges, we are a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with
High-Quality Student Leads
Highly Cost Optimal Marketing and Communication solutions
Job Responsibilities :
- Ideate and create compelling content for web and social media platforms
- Attention to detail in implementing the best SEO practices
- Knowledge of SEO/ User-friendly content for a website
- Collaborating with other departments to create narrative and informative content
- An opportunist for finding and developing new ideas for web content by doing keyword research and competitor analysis.
Skills Required :
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Career Roadmap with us:
- First Six Months [Concentration in Core Content]
- Learning to design content that both humans and search engines will love
- Understanding how to cater to content based on user behavior using advanced tools such as:
- Google Webmaster and Analytics
- Google Trends
- Get professionally trained in editing and proofreading web content
- Get creative with video and pictorial representation of web content
- Next One Year [Concentration in Content + SEO]
- Become fluent in analysis - Competitors and Keywords
- Get hands-on experience with Advanced SEO Tools
- Screaming Frog
- Crazy Egg
- Expertise in technical and Off-page SEO
- Next Six Months [Concentration on Product Development]
- Developing products or sub-products from the ideation stage to the implementation stage
- Creating the entire structure of a web portal and prototyping
- Setting up roadmaps and strategies for product performance
- Effective inter-team communication and coordination
- Use product management tools
- Driving the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences.
- Promoting the company as an innovator to the press and public, and overseeing outbound customer-facing communications across our website, blog, and social channels.
- Working closely with CEO, sales, product and tech teams to successfully define, deliver, and execute the brand strategy
- Collaborating and leading across the organization. You will represent the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership.
- Building strong working relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization through the demonstration of being a deep subject matter expert
- Improving ROI on the marketing spends: Being responsible for the spend of marketing budget and Identifying ways to improve effectiveness of Google Ad, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook campaigns to boost ad engagement, conversion rates and cost per acquisition.
- Constantly monitoring the various metrics around returns on spend, acquisition and churn.
- MBA 7+ years of proven experience in SaaS based product Marketing, start up experience
- MBA from T1 colleges or Top B Schools
- Preferably from SaaS based IT Products or Agriculture Industry
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
We are looking for a digital marketing intern eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing online, from strategy to execution. Interns will work with the digital and field marketing team to learn how marketing works across spaces and assist in the day to day digital marketing activities of INKPROG applications.
- Create SEO strategies, techniques and tactics to improve the website's organic reach on all major search engines.
- Modify website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Learn and execute SEM strategies and Internet marketing methods like pay per click advertising and paid directories.
- Monitor and mitigate website's performance with the help of analytics tools and digital measurement methods.
- Learn and implement social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and digital campaigns using Google AdWords.
- Work with graphics and content team for ads, creative and artwork for PPC campaigns.
- Generate and share content daily that builds meaningful connections.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Analyze Past Content to Improve Posts
- Optimize Visual Content
- Target Website Visitors with Social Ads
- Create a Social Media Channel Plan