About Aptinova Business Services Pvt.Ltd
What is the role?
Looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for marketing strategy for the organization and to drive initiatives to improve SEO, performance ads and brand presence. Our ideal candidate is a blend of analytical and creative, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our design, engineering, analytics, and broader marketing teams.
- Use data, cross-functional input, and best practices to build a plan for how to optimize the organization digital marketing efforts.
- Develop and maintain marketing performance dashboards. Create and manage implementation of analytics tracking requirements for SEO, performance ads, emailers and any other marketing initiative in the company. Draw insights using the data to enhance marketing performance.
- Work with marketing, engineering, and design to deliver data driven results on A/B tests, SEO, Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, email sequences and customer lifecycle marketing from lead generation to deal closure.
- Work with content creators to ensure content is distributed effectively, generates leads, and improves SEO objectives.
- Manage all ppc campaigns to drive lead generation with right metrics.
- Growth hacks and technical expertise in marketing with various tools like Google analytics, Hubspot, SEO tools, Adwords, Heatmaps etc would be required.
What are we looking for?
- Data-driven. You get deep into data to generate hypotheses, run experiments, and scale successful findings.
- Creative. You partner well with design and are excited about building novel things.
- Passionate about customers. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at orzanization. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work and thrive seeing different points of view on an issue.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, growth marketing and analytics.
- Candidates from SaaS, top institutes like IIM/IIT/NIT/SpJain/NITIE/FMS will be preferred.
- Key skills required: Content marketing, On page and off page SEO, data driven, good knowledge of SEO tools and marketing analytics.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with the organization.
A SaaS commerce company helping organizations enhance employee engagement by offering products in the area of employee engagement via Empuls, sales & channel incentive management via Compass, and loyalty & rewards management via Plum. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
- Experience with tracking and improving critical KPIs on a dashboard.
- Content is going to be a huge part of our marketing efforts. Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required.
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Practical experience with email marketing is a must. Proficiency with marketing tools & technologies like email automation, landing page design and instrumentation, and A/B testing are a must.
- Strong sense of product as you’ll be a key influencer in how the product shapes over time.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree is required.
- Hands on experience in the eCommerce domain, especially on the seller side.
- Understand how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Any experience with data sciences and analytics, R or python.
- Knowledge of or experience with UI/UX, graphics design or product management.
- US education is a strong plus. All customers are in the US to having spent time there and cultural familiarity is helpful.
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
planning social media events
preparing social media content
handling social media accounts
About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
Digital Marketing Manager for Woliba
Woliba is leading the way with a fully virtual, one-stop platform to help organizations small and large continue to drive success with company culture, morale and workplace wellbeing. We help companies enhance their employee experience with one comprehensive platform to manage wellbeing, engagement, recognition, and rewards. We are currently ranked as one of the top Corporate Wellness Programs globally beating out many of the long-standing competitors in the industry. We are looking to disrupt our space but need the right team in place to help with these efforts. If you’re looking to grow your career in a fast-paced environment and work for a company that helps organizations and their teams, we’d love to hear from you! You must be a self-starter, motivated and passionate about wellness.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Manager
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Supports and guides the direction of email marketing campaigns
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Qualifications and skills for Digital Marketing Manager
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Great problem-solving skills
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Great communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with project management tools such as Asana or Trello
- SEO and SEM experience such as link building and on-page optimization
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the SaaS industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Experience with marketing tech tools for social media management and email marketing, and influencer outreach such as BuzzSumo, BuzzStream, Buffer, MailChimp, and HootSuite.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
About Us :
ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency.
ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014.
ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks.
ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. Impact Guru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40. If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making significant positive social impact to society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Location : Mumbai
Team Size : 300 +
We are scouting Asst Manager / Manager - Digital Marketing Analyst, Mumbai.
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Managing two verticals of Impact Guru business, one is online donation(E-commerce) & Lead Generation(Seekers).
- Lead a team of performance marketers & Data Analyst
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data breakdowns and insights.
- Understand ways to scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
- Perform interest research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
- Create a digital media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
- Understand how content works across different social media platforms
- Create insightful reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
- Tag with your copy and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on campaigns.
- Work on Launching & Optimizing other marketing channels like Taboola, Criteo, Outbrain, Adroll etc.
- Work on retention marketing through Mo engage or internal communication.
- Coordination with SEO Team for Organic ranking updates & suggestions
- Assist Social media team in scaling the organic GMV from social pages, also assist them in increasing the followers on each social media pages
- Work on launching influencer marketing campaigns & influencer network for the brand.
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing at a high-growth B2C organization.
- Hands on experience of working on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc
- Managed monthly paid marketing spends of 50L-1 Crore+
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, or related Fields.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Working Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL, Excel, and creating data visualizations on data studio or Tableau
- Be able to take 100% ownership of the process from start to finish
- Strong quantitative mindset & data-driven approach to digital marketing; expert in excel-based data modeling, analytics tools.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting targets & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
- An early adopter attitude towards technology
- Min. 1 year experience is required in this role.
1. Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
2. Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
3. Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
4. Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the business's campaigns
5. Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
6. Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
7. Oversee the creating and implementation of a monthly editorial which included monthly sales objectives and initiatives
8. Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs, and products
About the Role:
- Your goal is to drive revenue & profitability via organic search with defined growth targets via up-levelling the content, SEO structure & tech.
- Directly manage SEO Team & deal with tech leads to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual traffic & revenue goals.
- You must have an excellent understanding of search engines, crawler behaviour.
- You must understand the technicality of using web crawlers, log analyzers, and set tools. • Understanding of code at least read/understand HTML.
- Your analytical and statistical skills should be strong — excellent level of expertise of Google Analytics, webmaster tools, etc.
- Be competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition in SEO.
- Understand how changes in search engine impact campaign performance, and build scalable, automated solutions to stay ahead of trends.
- Respond to rapid changes in the event landscape and marketplace to capture potential performance opportunities for Organic search.
- Manage and measure performance across keyword targets, but execute ad hoc strategic initiatives
- Establish the innovation mindset and always-on experimentation, including new page development, a/b test on-page optimization, schemas, etc.
- Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of SEO tech (e.g., structured data, schema markup) and process that will scale in India & Overseas.
- Set clear KPIs and drive a team culture of accountability and rigor towards business impact.
- Be a domain expert on the educational industry.
What we are looking for
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Leadership on multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 4 - 5 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behavior, and buyer's psychology.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
⦁ Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles /tones
⦁ Impeccable spelling, grammar and should have good technical knowledge
⦁ Good understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
⦁ Interested in Research work and managing skills to handle multiple works at the same time