Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager to join our hyper-growing team and company. As a PM you will play a vital role in defining the product vision, roadmaps and execution strategy for our mobile & web applications.
Our ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, customer-centric approach, product management knowledge, strong communication skills, and understanding of marketplace products & their challenges, backend systems, AWS, mobile and web applications. We love people who thrive to excel everywhere they go and keep themselves
humble as they collaborate with multiple teams.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CPO & Engineering Managers to plan Product Roadmaps aligned with company’s product vision.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Content Writers, Tech leads, Engineering Managers to execute the roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the roadmaps into epics & user-stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & business teams to execute experiments & quality features.
- Take ownership of assigned product squads, track & define KPIs to track our progress & success.
- Optimize assigned funnels or KPIs for modules like onboarding, activation, retentions, conversion & referral.
- Help the product, data & tech teams build delightful marketplace & community experiences.
- Research about user pain points, requirements, customer support & marketing feedbacks to always be updated with upcoming challenges & problems.
- Be updated with latest & historic online b2b marketplaces specially in freight & trucking.
Data driven problem-solving:
- Understand and analyse user-journeys on the platform, build dashboards to track Conversion Rates & CTRs. Run A/B tests and experiments to improve the key metrics
- Collaborate with data team and analysts to analyse performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate projects/feature goals & success etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Prior experience of working in/with product companies. Experience in Marketplace & E-commerce industry, b2b, b2c marketplaces is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant fields.
- 4+ years of experience in product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge on SQL/NoSQL.
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :
Our client is one of the most innovative and fast growing InsureTech platform that offers contextual insurance in a blink.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. We want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners, in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time.
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are creating various verticals such as acquisition, growth, partner integration (B2B2C) & community. You will have a very critical role to play as the leader of one or more of these verticals.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.
As a senior product leader, you will interact frequently with other key stakeholders during the research, design, and development process to build the product vision, iterate the product and partner on execution. You will shape the product strategy and roadmap for your products, and guide your team to build innovative and scalable products and drive execution excellence.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Product and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high impact Insurance solutions.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4+ years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
- B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
- Experience in building & leading high-performance teams
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
- Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
- Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
- Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
About the role
- Manage new products and features, improve existing products and features.
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis.
- Hard core prioritisation on what is most important for users.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations using data & connecting the dots.
- Partner with engineering & design to ship great products & features
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years managing cross disciplinary products at scale as a product manager
- Strong passion for Privacy. Although no previous experience in this domain is required and mentorship will be provided, you must be willing to become a deep expert in this field.
- Computer Engineering or Software Engineering background with the ability to parse various layers of a software stack (to understand its implications on Privacy)
- A history of building and cultivating lasting cross-functional partnerships with both internal and external groups across Engineering, Product, Security, and Legal
- You are a strategic problem solver and valued collaborator; you are just as comfortable strategizing and leading as you are diving into the details of product work when circumstances require it.
- An entrepreneurial mentality and are flexible, self-motivated, dedicated, and hard-working. You actively recognise needs, resolve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Astrum is a product-focused IT company, providing integrated cloud applications with feature modules made available as micro-services. The software applications we develop are owned and marketed by us under different product names. The two key sectors we focus on are international trade commerce and financial technology which have relevance to Exim trade, escrow services, export documentation, partnering LSPs, fractional/token-based payment ecosystem, expense management, virtual payment instruments and financial accounting. We are focusing on b2b as our target audience, with applications that complement the existing ecosystem/technical infrastructure of any organization.
Title: Technical Product Manager
The position requires day-to-day interaction with product management, including defining market requirements, product requirement documents and packaging the features into product releases. The TPM works closely with key customers, product architects and development, marketing, sales, and support to develop and manage new product releases and upgrades to customers.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist
- Lead product design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from management, customers and prospects
- Create detailed use cases, business requirement
- Project reporting external and internal
- Support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Coordinate the beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements
- Adapting a project execution structure and process from a base
- Overseeing and ensuring validation on the technical architecture/specifications Actively participating in project sizing and resource requirements
- Establishing good project metrics, exit criteria by deliverable and project phase Establishing a Scope management process
- Managing the day-to-day team and personnel issues (onsite)
- Ensuring quality of the end deliverable
- Staging and executing User Acceptance of the end deliverable Establishing and executing the roll-out strategy
- Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events
- Document answers to customer technical questions that cannot be answered by sales staff or product support specialists using existing documentation.
- 4-5 years of hands-on coding/development experience, 1-2 years of team leader experience
- Strong problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management
Couture AI Platform provides Pluggable Building Blocks to entire
AI stack, which are used to build and productionize varied
enterprise ML and deep learning use cases. It has enabled some
of largest global organizations implement specific vertical
targeted products build on top of its proprietary AI platform.
Nature of Business Artificial Intelligence Platform
Company Website www.couture.ai
Job Designation Product Manager - Decision Science
Job Location Bengaluru
Job Description &
• Bachelors (+Masters preferred) in Computer
Science/Mathematics/Research (Machine Learning, Deep
Learning, Statistics, Data Mining, Game Theory or core
mathematical areas) from Tier-1 institutes (IITs, IISc, BITS, IIITs,
top-ranked global Universities) with good individual academic
Looking for decision science managers.
• Strong working knowledge of deep learning, machine
learning, and statistics.
- Domain understanding of Personalization, Search, Visual
• Expertise in using Python, statistical/machine learning libs.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience defining large scale AI
solutions and its deployment for millions of customers.
• Expertise with understanding the raw data, data
transformation and feature selection.
• Expertise with understanding of metric-driven impact-analysis
of the AI solutions.
• Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
• Take ownership of end-to-end engagement from defining to
delivering the business requirements, working with various
stakeholders within Couture AI and customers.
• Create feedback loops to generate the product roadmaps.
• Formulate the appropriate predictive, analytic, ML or Deep
learning solutions leveraging Couture AI Platform.
• Carry out a cost benefit comparison of various solutions, not
only driven by analytical rigor of the solutions, but also the
pragmatic aspects of deployment, data and adoption cost.
• Work with platform and tech teams to implement the
• Drive adoption of the Couture AI Platform solutions via
demonstrating improvement in success metrics and interfacing
with business partners from other teams.
• Building business cases and models to quantify new
opportunities, using data and solid business judgment.
Purpose of the role
A Product manager at CarWale would be responsible to deliver world-class products that solve real-world problems around car buying, by working in an agile framework of iterative development and collaboration.
They have to deliver great business value through user research , intelligent prioritization , and working with Stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a great return on investment.
Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stake holders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes. Iteratively improve on the product by running tests
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic
- Customer empathy, ability to think from user’s point of view
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Understanding of user experiences (UI/UX)
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred
About the Company
CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always striven to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.
Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with.
Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.