Who are we?
We are incubators of high-quality, dedicated software engineering teams for our clients. We work with product organizations to help them develop new products, scale existing products or modernize their legacy technology solutions. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about products, and want to learn and grow along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we are looking for
We’re looking to hire motivated and energetic Product Analysts. People who can communicate effectively and clearly by crafting, articulating, and executing a clear product vision that is consistent with the client’s short and long term business strategy. People who are proud of the work they do and are continuously on a lookout for improvement opportunities. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with product managers and clients to identify, document, evaluate product requirements and roadmaps, and define measures of success. Understand customer and business needs and develop relevant documentation. Managing business requirements through design, develop, testing, and delivery phases to ensure business needs are met.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the product – from writing requirements, maintaining prioritized backlogs, analyzing product performance for improvement opportunities and working with the design and engineering teams during execution. You will make data driven decisions and gather the data you need to prove/disprove your hypothesis. You own every aspect of the product, and obsessively track usage to drive constant evolution. And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet development timelines
- Ability to understand complex business environments and interdependent relationships for business requirements
- Experience working in Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Excellent communication skills: You will be communicating with our clients’ teams during the integration/deployment phase and business teams. Strong consultative, listening and analytical skills are a must
- Exceptional presentation skills to clearly and concisely report on product status/performance to management and client stakeholders
- Attention to detail and clarity of thought to be able to create product documentation and assist in the sales and pre-sales process
- Solid product mindset to be able to coordinate between different functional teams that build, manage and support the product
- Solid understanding of software engineering concepts: While you won’t be leading the development team directly, you should have a solid grasp of how any technology product is built, to be able to drive strategy
- Exceptional problem solving and data analysis skills. Highly organized with the ability to meet internal and external deadlines
- Strong Excel and SQL: You must be extremely comfortable handling large chunks of disparate data sets and dive into the data yourself to derive meaningful insights out of those
- Knowledge of customer experience and user experience design principles would be a plus
Who we are
We are Software Craftspeople. We are proud of the way we work and the code we write. We embrace and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming practices. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus own quality. And most importantly, we never stop learning!
We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. We work with large established institutions to help them create internal applications to automate manual opperations and achieve scale.
We design software, design the team a well as the organizational strategy required to successfully release robust and scalable products. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services. More on our website: https://incubyte.co" target="_blank">https://incubyte.co
Join our team! We’re always looking for like minded people!
- 1. Take Prospects from intial contact phase to qualified phase
- 2. Market research and competition analysis
- 3. Respond quickly to assigned qualified leads.
- 5. Ability to understand technical solutions sales cycle and articulate the same to CIO/ Buyer over Call/ Meeting.
- 6. Go getter and very strong interpersonal skills.
uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing
- Exposure to at least three of our major business segments
(Electronics, Travel, Grocery, Hotels, Wellness, Fashion, Auto etc.)
- Ability to connect the dots to arrive at conclusion faster and with
facts, a strong data savvypersonality
- Deep domain experience in one or two business areas a key
- A Great Data Storyteller with effective visualization
techniques, infographics etc.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements
to automate and modernize systems.
Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to crossfunctional team members and management.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to
develop necessary analysis and documentation in a
collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently
with production, managerial, and executive team
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various
stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for
optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and
concerns from managers and executives with supporting
research and recommendation
1. Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target companies for collaboration and sales
2. Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with clients to build loyal relationships
3. Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from business tie-ups and promotions
4. Maintain detailed information on client communication, meet-ups and new ideas for business promotions
5. Ensure a coordinated relationship with our existing customers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between 1st Aug and and 10th Aug'22
3. Are available for a duration of 3 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
1. Pursuing a master's in marketing or BBA in marketing
2. Willing to learn and work for a growing astrological startup
3. Strong communication skills - written and oral
4. Proficient command of local languages (Kannada)
5. Skilled in problem-solving and project management
6. Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates
7. Knowledge of local areas must own a vehicle
8. Ability to search, and track new clients for collaboration
9. Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results.
1. Pre-placement offers in completion of the internship
2. Letter of recommendation or reference
3. Paid internship for a span of 3 months
4. Monthly team build-up outing
5. Networking and opportunities to build with new clients
6. Internal expenses cover for traveling
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Hyderabad ( Work from office)
Job Type: Full Time Permanent position
Notice Period : Immediate joiners or max 15 days
- Analytical skills, problem-solving skills, Strong communication and domain knowledge.
- Able to create detail business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business.
- Experience in Agile scrum methodologies creating user stories and estimating story points for each stories.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Working experience with any wireframe tools (Sketch ,Adobe, UXPin, Mockplus, JustInMind etc)
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Masters/Degree with a background in business, Engineering and IT with minimum 5 years working experience as business Analyst.
- Help the product owner groom the product backlog by considering purpose, prioritizing the stories,
- organizing the stories, splitting epics into user stories, and ensuring a complete description of the
- Studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification
- (Software Requirements Specification) documents.
- Works with the stakeholders to analyze and document business processes for the system to be
- Perform actual analysis on requirements to consider all scenarios/exceptions that may occur
- Determine functional requirements and features and prepare a wireframe for user interface screen
- Advise the product owner and coach the team, as well as other business analysis considerations
- Communicates with both the developers and stakeholders in such a manner until the project ends.
- Co-facilitate trainings/workshops client-side.
In today’s digital world, technology matters more than anything – the right technology
creates new opportunities for organizations, consequently fueling their growth. This creates
the need for innovative solutions that can help organizations achieve their goals and take
the lead. Antier successfully caters to this need with its strengths. We harness leading-edge
technologies and deliver forward-thinking solutions to reinvigorate businesses for long-term
Our 200+ strong team of blockchain developers combine deep domain knowledge, rich
experience, and technical prowess to deliver meaningful solutions to help our clients transit
from conventional technology platforms to blockchain-driven systems.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for
improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and
Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
Performing requirements analysis.
Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing
Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Managing competing resources and priorities.
Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine
Advanced technical skills.
Excellent documentation skills.
Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
A track record of following through on commitments.
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Knowledge on various Blockchain techniques and Crypto developments like
ICO/IEO/STO, Crypto Coin/wallets/Trade exchange platforms - centralized and
decentralized, NFT and security mechanisms would be a major plus.
Should be an excellent team player to work with the development team on client
0 - 2 years of experience in business analysis and product development of mobile or web applications
• Working with the stakeholders to formulate and define the Product Vision and Roadmap
• Developing requirements and use cases for business process flows
• Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
• Managing the Product Backlog and its refinement
• Converting the requirements to Epics and user stories along with specifying the acceptance criteria
• Managing the prioritization of work in Product Backlog based on Product Roadmap
• Coordinating with cross-functional development team to impart requirement understanding including collaboration with the QA team on test cases
• Engaging with the stakeholders on project progress, required reports and value delivery
⮚ Deliver technology solutions that are critical to the day-to-day operations and
continued growth of the business
⮚ Participate in requirements gathering sessions with business users
⮚ Document requirements for new features, data capture, process functions, reports,
Functional and System Knowledge
⮚ Develop expertise on internal systems and understand the functionalities of the
⮚ Translate business requirements/problem statements into system changes
⮚ Analyze the impact of changes to previously implemented releases
⮚ Document business requirements, user stories, and solution approach
⮚ Understand system integrations and dependencies
⮚ Analyze the impact of changes on systems and integrations
⮚ Process mapping and workflow creation
⮚ Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
⮚ Develop comprehensive testing structures and test plans
⮚ Execute tests, analyze and document results, and address issues as and when they
⮚ Manage communication across all stakeholder groups
⮚ Be involved and engaged through software development life cycle and own
requirement management end to end from initiation through implementation
Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, MIS, business, technology, or
related field preferable
Work Experience: 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst or
Knowledge of banking and financial services domain, and one or more out of the loan
management process, credit risk, or asset-liability management
Keen interest in learning technology
Should be able to work in a demanding environment
Must have a go-getter attitude
Skills & Competencies
⮚ Experience with functional and user acceptance testing (manual and automated)
including testing strategies, test case creation, execution and reporting
⮚ Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle including Waterfall and Agile
⮚ Proficiency in user stories, acceptance criteria, test scenarios and related
⮚ Ability to write SQL queries and extract relevant reports
⮚ Knowledge of web services architecture and usage of APIs
⮚ Hands-on end-to-end software development experience, including requirements
gathering and testing
⮚ Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
⮚ Good understanding of BRD, User Stories, Mockups
⮚ Well versed with agile development methodology
⮚ Strong written and oral communication, able to speak with the business experts
and understand the loan management and accounting domain
⮚ Well organized and consistently delivers on commitments
⮚ A great team player and should be able to work across multiple groups/teams
⮚ Interpersonal skills
⮚ Business and System Analysis
⮚ Banking and Lending functional knowledge
⮚ API and Integrations
⮚ Functional Testing / UAT
Business Analyst JD:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer
- Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Must be an immediate joiner
2 to 5 years experience needed
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Helping in defining Brand Voice of the company
- Selecting uniform words, the attitude and values of the brand while addressing the target audience over different media in line with the company vision
- Collaborating with the management, marketing & branding teams.
- Relaying meaningful and empirical customer insights across teams to constantly enhance the company’s customer experience.
- Driving a passionate, customer-centric culture within the company
- Influencing the company’s product road map to positively impact customer experience.
- Training and supporting customer experience team members to deliver best in class service by developing proper standards, policies and procedures.
- Setting the customer experience team goals and ensuring that it is in line with Company vision.
- Establishing a consistent, accurate and timely reporting framework on key individual and team metrics.
- Conceptualizing and rolling-out the company’s customer experience roadmap on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual horizon.
- Ensuring non- recurrence of customer issues by root cause analysis
- Eliminating key problems/ issues in the customer life cycle.
- Developing a holistic customer journey and shaping all customer touch points
- maximizing customer satisfaction across all stages of engagement by exhibitions,
digital and print communication, social media interactions
- Discussing and handling complex escalations by coordinating with the company’s legal counsel.
- Identifying the CRM needs of the company
- Making necessary additions to the company’s prowess in terms of software and hardware.
- Working with HR and Management in hiring new members for the team from time to time.
- Analysing regular competitive landscape and staying ahead of the curve.
- Assessing, appraising and training regularly team members and help in building organisational capability.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in augmenting customer experience and ratings at a company
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior experience or deep understanding of Omni-channel business strategies.
- Strong Understanding/ keen interest in technology/ automation.
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Proven Experience in managing teams.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills
- Hands on experience in managing teams and getting results.
- Should have worked on integrating a CRM for a company.
- Strong analytical abilities and an empirical thought process.
- Ability and readiness to work and thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Keen interest and prior experience in building systems and processes from the ground up.
- Deep understanding of business and business metrics
- Ability to stretch long hours.
- Proactive approach to business problems.
- Candidates with prior marketing experience are preferred.
- Excellent problem identification and solving abilities.
- Inquisitive bent of mind.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to make holistic and well-grounded in reality business plans.
- Should exhibit strong leadership abilities.
- Should understand Web Technologies.
- Tier 1 B-Schools with 6 to 8 years’ experience.