CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a young team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Responsibilities for Interfacing Engineer:
Provide service and customer support during field visits
Follow discussed schedule and execute accordingly
Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
Diagnose errors or technical problems and resolve them with a guided approach,
Follow regular reporting to the manager
Document processes where required
Follow all company and department field procedures and protocols
Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization
Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
Build positive relationships with customers
1-3 year’s experience in-field support
Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
Excellent written and verbal communication ability
Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.in
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021
About the role
(This is a Full Remote Opportunity)
We are seeking a highly motivated people manager with solid experience or deep interest in the Ad Tech industry and a real passion for helping the team to grow.
The Technical Solutions Specialist team is responsible for providing a high level of support for the most complex task the local technical solution can face especially on COA (Criteo Offsite Ads), In-app, and security topics. Solutions engineers are experts in the inner workings of Criteo's best-in-class technology – they have the ability to easily guide a technical integration and are comfortable with communicating directly with clients.
You will lead the Specialist team and make sure to provide state-of-the-art support for all of our partners in the APAC market. This mission will be done by collaborating closely with the rest of the APAC Technical Solutions organization.
You will also partner with the Global teams to voice APAC specificities and with the internal escalations team to execute successfully on your mission.
For this role, Criteo is looking for a talented leader who will be able to autonomously guide, mentor, and grow the Specialist Technical Solution team. This ideal candidate will have finely tuned communication skills, search for creative solutions, an excellent business instinct, and the ability to work outside their comfort zone to push the business forward.
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of Technical Solutions Specialists and empower them to perform their duties in every situation.
- Raise the bar and further develop the strong team spirit and each unique and special individual of the team.
- Mentor and develop the team, ensuring their happiness and career growth over time
- Maintain high-level technical knowledge of Criteo solutions and future product direction.
- Support the business to ensure client/partner technical requirements and timelines are met.
- Ensure the most efficient task distribution within the team, and make sure the team has the tools and training to do their job effectively.
- Develop strong collaborative partnerships with the Technical Solutions Leads in the APAC.
- Support in hiring team members and be responsible for successful onboarding them.
- Streamline the team’s activity through the implementation of scalable processes, and the development of efficient investigation frameworks.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement effort on Criteo Technical guidelines & processes to deliver improvements
- Report activities and performances to your manager on a regular basis.
- Be the arbiter of quality work in the team
- Focus on driving our core KPIs (Reduce ticket resolution times and handle optimization & support ticket volumes)
- Maintain the team engagement
- Strength of the partnership with other teams in Criteo
Who You Are
- Degree in computer science or technology-related degree.
- Fluent in English, both spoken & written.
- 4+ years of experience in Operations, preferably in the Ad Tech or e-commerce industry.
- 2 years of people management experience.
- Strong leadership skills, can unite a team around common goals, and enjoy proactively sharing knowledge and teaching others.
- Excellent attention to detail and value of a long-term approach over short-term shortcuts.
- Thrive in collaboration and love working as a group with your team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors.
- Problem-solving and being comfortable with ambiguity in a fast pace environment
3+ years of experience of Workday HCM configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules (deployment experience
- Support with design/requirements workshops
- Lead on design/requirements workshops for smaller pieces of work (below 300 hours)
- Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for clarity
- Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
- Excellent problem solver
- Wants to master additional modules of Workday
- Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
- Achieve a high level of utilisation
- Be consultative in their customer approach
Requirement & Job Description
Experienced & Dedicated Candidates are required for handling International Inbound calls , major job role will be to answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, provide general information. You will be a part of the contact team that believes in Delivering Joy through exceptional customer experience for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone.
Desired skills & Experience :
Should be a graduate
Should possess Graduation in German Language (Level C2)
If has some international voice experience of minimum 6 months in reputed International BPO would be an added advantage
Should have flair for customer service , Excellent upselling skills
Should be comfortable with Rotational shifts/Offs
Keka has been a silent revolution in the making since our launch 6 years ago. Our steadfast focus on building an employee-centric HR platform was well received by more than 4000 businesses across India and the world. Today we are India’s #1 platform in the segment with the greatest number of new customers adopting the platform. All with zero advertising spend and pure customer love. We are an organization built by our employees. The passion and the extreme ownership that our people bring to the table are contagious. We don’t hide and we aren’t afraid to ask for help. When we fail, we learn, adapt, and do better in the future. This open culture encourages our people to innovate, regardless of their function and across departmental boundaries.
A Product Specialist is someone who has firsthand knowledge about our platform and can configure and customize the platform as per the business requirements of our customers.
What we are looking for in you:
- The job requires strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, so a good score in aptitude is a must.
- You would be interacting with various senior business stakeholders, so strong communication skills - verbal and written are a must.
- While the job does not require coding skills, having a strong tech inclination is an advantage as there are many tech tools that we use as part of the role.
- The role requires dealing with complex payroll calculations, so being good with numbers is a must.
- Leadership and organization skills will help boost your career shoot faster in this role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Being able to understand customers' HR/Organization requirements and design a solution using the Keka platform that meets these needs.
- Measure product usage metrics and assist businesses in increasing product adoption.
- Develop customer relationships with the goal to promote platform adoption and retention.
- Identify bottlenecks in the operations and come up with improvements and process optimizations.
- Communicate with customers effectively through the mail, chat, and voice channels.
Phyllo is a data gateway to access creator platform data. Phyllo builds the underlying infrastructure that connects to every creator platform, maintains a live data feed to the systems these platforms use to manage creators' data and provides a normalised data set so that businesses can make use of creators' data in a way that is simple yet impactful.
We are scaling our engineering teams throughout 2021 and looking for multiple world-class customer support champions to come and join the Phyllo rocketship!
If you have any of the following experiences and you’re curious, send us your profile and let’s chat. Let’s see if you like us, we like you and we have something that matches your skillset.
What will you do?
- Basic understanding about how dev tools / API related SaaS works, to be able to answer and troubleshoot L1 queries
- Ask clients for relevant details on L2 & L3 queries, and escalate with discretion
- Build knowledge-base around the common use cases and FAQs
- Good technical aptitude to ramp up on technical and business concepts.
- Communicate technical topics in clearly understandable written and spoken English.
- Troubleshoot and help solve inbound client inquiries, while providing exceptional service experiences along the way.
- Become an expert on the Phyllo platform, and help educate clients on best practices.
- Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills, logical thought process.
- Work with primarily US based clients in PST and CST time zones
- Own the process and metrics around building a truly world class support
- Setup the support and ticketing system
Good to have:
- An understanding of SaaS products and creator tech industry.
- Experience working with REST APIs and mobile SDKs is a plus
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- Laptop of your choice
Phyllo embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Robot Pilots are the front line of Cognicept’s operation and play an essential role in
the successful deployment of robotics: remotely resolving, analyzing, and reporting
robot errors. Providing a quick resolution to the client robot system is the highest
priority. These interventions ultimately lead to better performance and more
sophisticated applications of robotic systems. Robot Pilots use an error reporting
management system to document their interventions and findings into a
centralized database which is then used by the client, other Cognicept Robot Pilots,
and our engineers located worldwide.
Key responsibilities :
- Incident Management for robot issues within SLA.
- Error handling and resolution.
- Remote monitoring and robot operations.
- Help robots find their way by remotely correcting their internal “GPS” location and
driving/controlling the robot through unpredictable situations using
Cognicept’s propriety intervention system (it’s like a video game).
- Identify and report errors/failures/bugs, and suggest improvements to
processes and technologies.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” and standard operating procedures.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and
provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Keep detailed records of all interventions in the Cognicept database.
- Track personal/team qualitative and quantitative KPIs with your line manager.
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of
Cognicept and the position.
- Experience with incident management, customer service and tech support preferred.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Solid reading comprehension and listening skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time to task management.
- Owns a laptop that runs Google Chrome and has a headset. (BYOD culture)
- Owns a functional smartphone with a data plan and an Indian phone number.
- Able to work in 24/7 shift with 6 days of working.
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Customer Support Associate - UNIX and DB works within a team of technical support professionals aimed at delivering technical solutions for Commvault’s customer base. This customer base has a wide range of technical ability and this role has no ceiling, you will own an issue from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution. This position is part of our UNIX and DB group in our Customer Support Center. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and collaborative technologists to join a global team that has led the industry in satisfaction seven years in a row. We offer innovative training, interesting colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us. Our UNIX and DB Group is focused around but not limited to backups of Unix and Linux platforms and databases within the Commvault suite, this includes networking, troubleshooting, connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues on an OS and or hardware. We are a source of expertise for not just our customer base but also our partners and consultants on site.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with a genuine passion for all things tech to join our expert and super-friendly UNIX and DB team.
Position Responsibilities include:
Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
Recreation of problems in house
Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
Expert level knowledge of Unix-flavoured operating systems and its components.
Strong understanding of Oracle , HANA and SAP databases,
Good understanding of Unix/Linux clusters, with installing and configuring software.
Solid understanding of Unix device management (tape and disk)
Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with Linux OS and/or hardware.
Desirable to have exposure to storage arrays like NetApp, HDS
Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas, Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
Strong customer relations skills.
Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent team player.
We value knowledge and curiosity, no matter whether you learnt it at university, through courses or by learning from others.
Ideally a Bachelors Degree
Preferred - OCP/OCA/OCM, Red Hat – RHCSA, RHCE