3+ years of experience of Workday HCM configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules (deployment experience
- Support with design/requirements workshops
- Lead on design/requirements workshops for smaller pieces of work (below 300 hours)
- Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for clarity
- Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
- Excellent problem solver
- Wants to master additional modules of Workday
- Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
- Achieve a high level of utilisation
- Be consultative in their customer approach
What you will achieve:
- Provide customers with a superior support experience
- Help customers with deployments, collecting logs, and providing them to the engineering team.
- Work as a liaison between the customer and the engineering team.
- Help customers effectively use our software and help with customizations where necessary
- Help identify bugs, and ensure that the fixes made by the engineering team are as per the customer requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in a support engineering role in a SaaS company
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and diagnose IT problems.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to relay important feedback to our developers.
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable Marketing Tech SaaS startup. We have been in business for 7+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focused team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad (currently the whole company is working remotely)
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsourcing services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We have paying customers in 50+ countries, including several Fortune 500 companies. We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row. We have won several awards including the best pay-per-click ad management suite at the US search awards.
Why should you choose Optmyzr?
- A team that cultivates an environment of trust and understanding - for both customers and employees
- Focus on high quality product development, efficiency, and building what will sell
- Informal work environment, where people like to be mentors instead of managers
- Very flexible and understanding team - with initiatives like "Select your own holiday list"
- Cool unorthodox perks like "Wanderlust" - where the company comps a vacation trip for employees
- Completely bootstrapped and profitable business model, that allows us to decide our own priorities - no investors to please or impress :)
- Strong belief in growing sustainably, nurturing people, and having a work environment that has a happy and positive vibe.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
at SUVI (we can provide upto 35LPA )
❖ mentorship, HLD, Problem Solving.
US A INDI A C ANADA PHI L I P P INE S Z YV K A . CO M
❖ 6+ years of experience in building large scale applications or
❖ A “Bring It on” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-toend ownership; entrepreneurial
❖ approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with
❖ Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and
❖ Very good understanding of one or more of RDBMS/NoSQL/
Messaging/ Caching technologies.
❖ Excellent understanding of and coding skills in following technologies: Java
❖ B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.
As a Lead Backend Developer, candidate will work very closely with the Tech
Leadership and lead end-to-end development. We’re looking for people who can
❖ Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
❖ Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very
large e-commerce portal.
❖ Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
❖ Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
❖ Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
Intuitive cloud (www.intuitive.cloud) is one of the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and SDx Engineering solution and service company supporting 80+ Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is a recognized professional and manage service partner for core superpowers in cloud(public/ Hybrid), security, GRC, DevSecOps, SRE, Application modernization/ containers/ K8 -as-a- service and cloud application delivery
Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues
Understanding of common information architecture framework
Perform proactive monitoring and alerting with using ticketing platform and reporting
Ability to perform software upgrades, server and 3rd party application patches, etc.
Perform health-check and proactive maintenance of all the infrastructure devices
Good time management and organizational skills
Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
Good verbal as well as written communication skills
Ability to work in a flexible schedule for Rotational 12hrs shift (as per roaster)
Previous customer service or helpdesk experience preferred
About the company
Extramarks is a leading educational - technology company, creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 13 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa. We at Extramarks are looking for Customer Relations Executives tasked with leading a team of executives and maintaining fruitful relations with our existing customers. The priority is to assist the organization to acquire new customers, and to maintain a good relationship with our existing ones. This means effective business development and customer relations executives are in massive demand in nearly every job sector there is including business to business, business to customer and even non –profit organizations.
About the role
The role being offered is Customer Relations Executive for B2C segment. As a Customer relations executive, you will be required to maintain continuous contacts with our existing customers and ensure the highest level of Engagement score.
Roles and responsibilities
- Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices
- Ensure smooth onboarding of the user/customer, and tell them about the features of the product for better engagement of the Customer
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Collaborate with the support team (technical and academic) to address customer queries
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each customer’s requirements to ensure highest satisfaction and Higher Utlization of the Application
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
- Harnessing relationships to generate leads from referrals to maximize our profits.
- Ensuring a good renewal rate of the subscribed packages
- Retain customers who raised an issue for refund/cancellation
There are two rounds for the selection process:
➢ PI - 1st Round
➢ PI - 2nd Round
- B.E. / B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Abmiro Solutions is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled Customer Success Executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. He/She must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2020 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Customer Success Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Work timing: UK shift - 3:30 pm IST to 1:30 am IST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
• The Professional Services Implementation Engineer is a customer-facing role responsible for the implementation of Acqueon products.
• The successful candidate is enthusiastic and can easily communicate at all levels from business users to technical engineers.
• You will primarily work remotely but there’s opportunities to work onsite too.
• You will be a consultant and product SME as you interface with end users to assess their current processes and gather their requirements.
• You will use what you have learned to implement, configure, and test the Acqueon software in the customer’s environment.
• Understand omni channel communication technologies and their role in the contact center
• Good listening and comprehension skills.
• A natural ability to dig in and resolve technical issues in structured manner
• Have a commitment to excellence in taking care of our customers and expect the same from others
• Experience with deploying products in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Experience working with one or more Contact Center software suites such as Cisco UCCE, Amazon Connect, Nice InContact, Twilio, Avaya, or Genesys
• Previous experience with outbound contact center products is a plus
Zupee is India’s fastest-growing innovator in real money gaming with a focus on predominant skill-focused games. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures and Smile Group.
Know more about our recent funding: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling
our users to earn while they play. We are at the cusp of scaling rapidly; we’ve only just begun!
Department: Customer Experience
Role: Customer Experience Executive
Location: We are location agnostic & operating in a hybrid model
- Resolve customers’ queries and issues through voice, email, social, social media channels following the defined process in specified timelines.
- Able to take Inbound calls/make Outbound calls for resolving real-time Customer queries, Customer retention, and offering certain marketing offers, etc.
- Meet the average response time along with productivity while ensuring you follow all quality parameters, SLA with 100% Customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all the customer queries/issues are being resolved on priority with clarity and promptness.
What are we looking for?
- Willing to work in rotational shifts and weeks off (24*7 environment). Initially, it will be 6 days (but will be changed to 5 days a week later).
- Must be proficient with Hindi, English & speaking another language will be an added advantage (Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi).
- Should have a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience as a CX executive preferably in E-commerce, Consumer Tech, Hospitality, ITES, Gaming domain.
- Should have managed - Emails/Calls/Chat/Social Media queries.
- Ability to multi-task, and must have excellent communication skills.
Pre-assessment Test Link:- https://test.gclocked.com/?form=-Mo8QM9iPn3ELW56h6PQ" target="_blank">https://test.gclocked.com/?
You will be a thought leader and the go to person for the staff and drive engagement & affiliation. Move and inspire people with innovative ideas; help turn ideas into reality, and set values, thought and culture to replicate excellence in each field.
The Interesting Challenge :
- Creating value through innovation and reinventing service delivery benchmarks.
- Ensuring "Customer first" always in all the situations.
- Ensure that service is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
What you'll offer us :
- Ability to monitor, manage escalations, and provide resolutions with a sense of urgency while ensuring zero issue-based churns.
- Advocate and manage user relationships and engagement
What you will need :
- The individual should be a go-getter, self-starter, articulate, and detail-oriented, with an ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels - both internal and external.
- Exposure/experience with Auto dealerships will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- A proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple projects. Motivated and driven to take on additional responsibilities with a sense of urgency.
2) Fix appointments and conduct Online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up session
3) Understand Customer profile & problems
4) Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to enrol into SP Robotic Works
courses as solution
5) Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
6) Learn/ Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales