About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
We are hiring for a full time Technical Recruiter for IT Hiring.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements.
- Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity, job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards.
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner.
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies.
- Design and drive employee referral programs.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating of events, assessment and interviews for hiring candidates.
- Review applications to evaluate if they meet the requirements of position. Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Serves as liaison with candidates and communicate logistics associated with assessment and interviews.
- Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level.
- Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
2+ years of Tech recruiting experience, working in a medium to high volume, high hiring-bar environment (mixed experience in both agency and corporate is preferred).
Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates.
Self-Starter, ability to solve problems and think creatively.
Desire to work in a dynamic, aggressively growing environment.
Diplomatic and a proven ability in building up effective relationships.
Strong communication and influencing skills.
A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company' success.
Strong written & verbal communication skills English.
Work from Office only.
- Engineering Grad or MBA(HR) or Post Graduate
- Startup experience is a plus.
- A full-time Bachelors Degree from a recognized university.
At Qrata, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 -5 years’ experience in recruitment (IT recruitment plus)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards
As a talent acquisition specialist, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process from role
definition to on-boarding for entry to leadership hiring across India. You will partner with the business and
leadership teams to design & execute recruiting strategies and effectively interface with social networks, third
party recruiters or other recruitment service providers where required.
End to end accountability for recruitments across India geography
Networking to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of future fit external talent leveraging digital and
Create and implement innovative and out of the box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best
talent in Unilever.
Proactively manage and build candidate relationships and communicate the Unilever employment value
proposition to prospective hires
Managing internal and external recruitment activities placing priority on filling key roles in line with agreed
global processes and Service Level Agreements- Drive flex experiences and alternate channels of hiring
for the function.
Delivering superior candidate, hiring manager and stakeholder experience.
In conjunction with the Talent Manager and HRBPs, developing effective recruitment forecasts to
accurately predict our future talent requirements basis business ambition.
Provide and analyse data on key metrics for recruitment, application flow, sources and quality of talent as
Managing Applicant tracking system data integrity and accuracy
Advising the Talent Manager on changing trends in the Indian Talent Market to be able to share talent
Working along with the leadership team to design and deliver cutting edge recruitment campaigns, process
improvements & tech in recruitment.
Create and implement innovative and out of the box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best
talent in Unilever.
All about You:
You should be passionate about hiring the best talent, delivering world class experience to employees on their
key moments, networking, and building Unilever businesses by recruiting its people!
Exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills is a must
Experience of applying a variety of sourcing techniques- (job boards, building preferred supplier lists,
recruitment advertising, social media recruiting etc) is an added advantage
Ability to influence with data and insights
Ready for Contractual role
• Recruiting the right talent for the open positions at PAN India.
• Building the pipelines of Talent Pool - eg. Education institutes, allied industries, target companies and internal database.
• Working on TAT; closure of open positions within timelines.
• Maintaining the MIS for tracking the exact status of all open positions ensuring effective TAT Management and being focussed.
•Doing the screening of all the candidates thoroughly to ensure that the Best fit is identified for the role.
• Effective Coordination with the Functional Heads for the closure of the open positions.
• Ensuring that all the set criterias are met for the Role including the shortlisting parameters, relevant experience in handling the role as per job description.
• Keeping all the documentation in place for all the open positions namely - Manpower Requisition Form, Interview Aplication Form, Interview Assessment Form, Reference Check Form, Offer Letter Acceptance, Accepted Resignation from previous employer and confirmation of date of joining.
• Regular Warm up calls to the offered candidates to ensure the joining as agreed at the time of offer and avoid last minute offer drops.
• Issuing the appointment letter on the date of joining.
• Sharing and explaining the KRA to the new joiners. • Timely feedback of performance from the Reporting Manager of the new joiners in the initial months / probation period to ensure quality hiring.
• Maintaining confidentiality
• Strong follow ups for the closure of open positions
• Right assessment skills to see through the candidate
• Ability to identify the strengths and limitations of the candidates
• Understanding of Company Business
• Understanding the job description and the soul of the job
Supporting today’s data driven business world, our client acts as a full-stack data intelligence platform which leverages granular and deep data from various sources, thus helping the decision-makers at the executive level. Their solutions include supply chain optimization, building footprints, track construction hotspots, real estate, and lots more.
Their work embeds geospatial analytics, location intelligence and predictive modelling in the foundations of economic modelling and evaluation theory to build data intelligence layers for their clients which include governments, multilateral institutions, and private organizations.
Headquartered in New Delhi, our client works as a team of economists, data scientists, geo-spatial analysts, etc. Their decision-support system includes Big-Data, predictive modeling, forecasting, socio economic dataset and many more.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and precise requirements.
What you will do:
- Supporting in building JDs & other hiring materials
- Devising and implementing sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, including coordination with hiring agencies
- Creating and implementing end-to-end candidate hiring processes
- Working with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/ interviewer expectations
- Building and managing onboarding protocols and checklists
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA (HR) preferred
- Non-MBAs with 2+ years of experience in related fields can also apply
- Work experience in talent acquisition teams of start-ups or technology companies
- Familiarity with hiring portals & professional networks like LinkedIn
- Understand the requirement from the hiring manager and document the requirements according to the Ideal Candidate Profile.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate hiring portals.
- Source and recruit the right sales talent through the database; Naukri, LinkedIn & social media
- Assess the applicant’s knowledge, soft skills, technical skills as per the requirement at hand.
- Act as a point of contact and provide the client and candidate with excellent hiring experience.
- Create influential relationship with client and candidate through the selection process.
- Graduation is a must
- Minimum of 6 months relevant working experience.
- Excellent English– written and verbal – communication skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence.
- Able to work with people from different cultural background.
- You will be responsible for Recruitment of candidates on a Junior level.
- Manage hiring managers and candidate relationships at a professional level.
- Partner with recruiters to determine business needs, identify skill gaps and solicit input on recruiting strategies.
- Assist with Employer Branding projects.
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for a dynamic HR intern, who will get an opportunity to work on HR Operational activities & different Hiring projects
Such a project will provide an exceptional opportunity for the interns to apply their HR skills and be a part of a fastest-growing emerging tech company
- Enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Should be versatile and should have a learning approach.
- Own Laptop Or System Req.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate joiners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Any graduate, (MBA/PG from HR preferred
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Monday to Friday/6 months
• Deep knowledge and proven success of utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter for successful hires.
• Excellent understanding of India market talent pool, sourcing channels, hiring trends, cultural norms,
• In-house full lifecycle recruitment experience with an international organization.
• Strong behavioral based interviewing experience.
• Knowledge of Application Tracking Systems.
• Ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements.
• Proactive candidate sourcing skills through all available internal and external channels.
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft suite.
• Proven experience managing multiple searches through strong prioritization skills.
• Ability to be responsive and effective in a fast-paced corporate culture, to multitask and operate effectively in a matrix organization.
• Best practice process management and driving operational effectiveness.
• Service oriented mindset with a proactive demeanor.