Hello all, We are hiring Graphic Designer at KIOSK KAFFEE.
Candidate must have experience in Graphic Designing.
Must have worked on Aftereffects, Indesign.
Willing to commute to Shivaji nagar Location.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
● Develop a true-to-us visual language and tool kit to shape and etch brand
in the minds of customers
● Conceptualise and execute beautiful designs for brand touchpoints — organic
social, paid ads, emails, website banners, print ads and campaign-specific art
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams like Product and Tech, to support them in
the design-related parts of their projects
● Display an impeccable level of craft, attention to detail and consistency in your
use of brand elements, layouts and typography
● Co-create memorable brand IPs and one-of-a-kind campaigns
● Stay updated with best-in-class work to bring creative excellence to everything
● Be a custodian of our brand guidelines and ensure the organisation fully imbibes
them as a way of life
● A bachelor’s degree in visual communication or a related course
● 1-3 years or 4+ of experience in an ad agency or an e-commerce company/startup
● Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design
● Exposure to animation, motion graphics and UX design (a plus)
● An ability to wear multiple hats — from a design thinker to creator
● An obsession with tiny details, clean design and alignment
● Knowledge of design rules, principles and frameworks (you know them well
enough to understand when to break them)
● An understanding of what ticks on social media
● The ability to give creative direction for design-related projects (photoshoots,
video content and customer design sketches) and other brand pieces (brand
films, social campaigns and customer delight projects)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and producing animation content while collaborating with other artists in a team-focused environment.
- Conceive, layout, and design enticing motion graphics videos for various media.
- Collaborate with Creative Team in designing and creating boards, when required.
- Research and analyze the best design techniques and solutions for creating motion graphics.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Research and analyze the best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Proficient with Adobe suites like After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- 1-6 years of professional experience.
- A clear understanding of visual hierarchy and information design concepts.
- Comfortable with social media and collaboration/project management tools.
- Strong portfolio showcasing his/her design and motion graphics skills.
- Knowledge of Lottie files and Bodymovin is a plus.
Kindly provide the online portfolio videos of the candidates through platforms like Behance or similar alternatives. Please refrain from sharing portfolios in Google Drive format.
- Creating ads for brands social media pages
- Creating logos, brochures, packaging etc
- Co ordinating with clients to understand their requirement and delivering the same on time
The designer is further responsible for overseeing the design process from its first conceptualization to final production and will have full ownership over design and user experience. You will work closely with product managers, developers, and the marketing team to ensure that designs are well defined, and implemented precisely and efficiently. The product design must be tailored to meet usability objectives and user requirements, and should ultimately implement simple and elegant solutions for complex usability challenges.
· Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to create comprehensive
. Experience in education domain is plus
· Independently lead design activities for new product ideas and existing
· Design experiences that are simple, intuitive and joyful.
· Design UX/UI guidelines across multiple client applications and platforms:
Desktop-Web, Mobile-Web, iOS and Android.
· Develop various fidelity prototypes for design reviews, internal testing and
user test groups.
· Develop a strong understanding for our users, product, business objectives
and company mission.
· Translate qualitative and quantitative user research data into actionable
· Advocate for consistent, clear and actionable user experiences.
· A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
· The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
· Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
· Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
· Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
· Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
Aertrip is looking for the world’s best designers. Designers at Aertrip are given the freedom and environment to do the best work of their lives. And all required tools are made available. Through Aertrip, your designs can influence and make a deference in the lives of Aertrip’s world-wide user base. UX / UI is where it all begins. You are literally the prospective brain behind the company. At Aertrip you’l have the opportunity to:
- Design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions.
- Work closely with best in the world designers, product managers, engineers, leaders and mentors in a highly collaborative environment.
- Take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve the product offering.
- Push boundaries and break the product’s status quo to get us to the ideal future state.
- Contribute to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire Aertrip platform.
- Own the solution space and be able to sell your thinking with solid rationales.
Our Tech Deck :
- Adobe CC
- Microsoft Office
- Apple iWork
- InVision, Sympli and other prototyping / presentation tools
- Google Drive
Your Part :
You will have to be great with all-round design skills. Your day-to-day job will involve working on various fields of design: Digital Experiences - Web Design, App Design, Record and design Screencasts, Video and audio designing and editing, Email Design, Design relevant Illustrations, Logos, Icons and animations and Print Design. You will also have to be proficient with presenting your work creating a working model using prototyping tools.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
- Master's degree in any descipline of design
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in designing consumer applications and hands-on experience in UX/UI
- A portfolio full of exceptional design thinking, showcasing a breadth of creative work across various fields of design
- Deep understanding of various desktop and mobile OS environments and their native designs
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Front End Technologies (HTML, CSS and JS) and their latest technical capabilities and limitations
- You need to be an expert at using the following tools and learn its latest features:
- Sketch (and its various Plugins)
- Adobe CC apps
- Photo editing tools
- Video creation and editing tools
- Audio creation and editing tools
- Microsoft PowerPoint / Apple Keynote
- Ready resourceful libraries for icons, fonts, logos, sounds fx and stock music, images & videos
- Any other tools as required to deliver great design
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
- As a Designer
- Strong Communication Design and UX Design skills;
- Strong UI and motion design skills;
- An eye for detail;
- Ability to use apt typography and colour;
- Deep understanding of the end to end product design process, including how to develop and use stories, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping and user testing;
- Ability to understand and adopt emerging Web technologies and fashions of Web and App Design;
- Ability to design minimal interfaces with great user experience and aesthetics;
- A mindset for continuous improvements;
- Problem solving skills;
- Passion for quality design and innovation;
- A thirst for continuous learning;
- Great presentation skills.
- As a team player
- Adopt, use and extend existing design language and standards of the brand and company;
- Estimate design timelines and deliver designs as per schedule. Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines;
- Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment;
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment;
- Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them.
- It's also great to have
- Good copywriting and language skills;
- Good management skills;
- Good story-telling skills.
Software “must have”: Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch App
Absolutely required to be proficient in English (both speaking and writing).
Nice to know: InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Notion, Slack, GDrive, Wordpress, Elementor
Skills: Agile process mindset, good organization when working with multiple designers, experience with design systems and replication of brand guidelines
Biostrap is based in Los Angeles, California with our team working remotely in several countries around the globe. This is a remote position, you’ll need a computer and a high speed internet connection.