The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focused on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.6 Crore students, more than 600 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 900+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Job Title: Content Writer
The Content Writer will be responsible for creating strategic and compelling content across a variety of social, mobile, and digital channels that increases awareness and brand visibility and enhance audience engagement. The role will be responsible for creating content, such as blog posts, articles, and infographics, for UPSC, State PSC, UGC NET, and Engineering Syllabus. Your responsibility would include the following:
- Identifying the areas and topics relevant to the audience looking for skill development.
- Writing blogs on different topics of different programming languages and frameworks.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, on-brand, actionable content for a range of mediums - online, digital, social, and mobile.
- Ensure content is SEO optimized and ranks on search engines.
- Understand User intent and ensure users do not bounce back.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to develop a content strategy focused on the education industry, especially relevant to audiences looking for skill development and learning programming languages.
- Manage additional aspects of the content creation, including research, fact-checking, key-word optimization, editing, proofing, posting, and monitoring for engagement opportunities
The blogs must be
- Clearly, with step-by-step instructions and images to explain the same.
- Unique (Non-Plagiarised)
- Helpful to the reader without any fluff.
- Full-filling User intent and ensuring users do not bounce back.
- Enthusiasm to create quality and meaningful content for the education industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actively pick up new work, and changes suggested
- Proven ability to write for different Topics of UPSC, State PSC, UGC NET, and Engineering Syllabus.
- Ability to deliver quality content on Time
Testbook, the education technology company with the most rapid growth rate, is getting poised to revolutionize the sector. Testbook has raced to the front and is well positioned to dominate larger markets thanks to its large user base of over 150+ lakh students who have registered to use the platform, its 450+ crore questions completed on the web, and its exceptional Android app.
Testbook is the perfect place to cultivate new talent. You come, you put in the effort to learn, and you succeed. You study under the most renowned teachers, and eventually, you emerge as a leading authority in your field. Having said that, the company places a high priority on the flexibility to choose which projects you want to work on, how and when you want to work on them, and what kind of contributions you want to make. You have complete command of the assignment at hand.
We are looking for a creative storyteller aka Content writer who is digital savvy and has a good hold on brand content strategy and initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for building brand content across all internal as well as external platforms. Most importantly, this individual should have a high sense of ownership, who can conceptualize and strategize our visual and written content endeavours.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work closely with business and product managers to understand content strategy objectives and deliverables.
Strong project manager with the ability to engage productively and successfully with key stakeholders from creative, media, marketing, product, and research teams.
Look after short form of content such as push notifications, SMS, emails & social media; as well as SEO driven long form of organic and paid content.
Understand impact of content on overall customer engagement and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Establish guidelines and best practices across teams on content generation.
Qualifications & Skills:
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation.
Have experience in both long form and short form of content.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good organisational and time-management/team building skills
Bachelors/ Masters in Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
Looking for a freelancer interested in writing about creator economy and influencer marketing.
Experience: fresher to 2 years.
Great spoken and written english. Knows how to research.
Understands the basics of SEO writing. Has a flair for writing articles focused on brands and creators.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Working with clients to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Proficiency with common office software
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- 2-3 years of experience in creative copywriting.
Salary: 5-6 LPA
Technical Content Writer:
- Work with the internal team and obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Working with development and support leads to notifying all documentation repositories, revising and editing, and determining the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that sets our users up for success.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Should have basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Should create, maintain, and update an online help documentation system when needed.
- Should keep abreast of any changes in product technology, production methods, and other materials by reading journals and interviewing personnel.
- Should be able to examine mockups, drawings, specifications, or product samples to integrate production sequences and operating procedures.
Full-time marketing content writer / editor with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be writing for businesses like Healthcare, Software, Marketing, etc. Able to conduct independent research, write web pages, blogs, PRs, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, proposals, newsletters, etc.
Complete Job Description:
We are looking for a full-time marketing content writer with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be developing unique content for the websites, blogs etc. and have skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively. Additionally, he/she should be able to conduct independent research and interact with different teams for information gathering. Moreover, the candidate will be exposed to writing/editing blogs, press releases, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, infographics, proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
Specifically, the candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in English grammar with a flair for writing
- Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
- A keen interest in global business issues and developments
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web properties
- Writing and editing content for our websites and social media handles, and ensuring that the content ranks well on major search engines
- Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly with keywords for SEO benefit
- Stay updated with emerging web technologies and industry trends
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web properties
- Willingness to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Post-graduation degree in English, Journalism, mass communication or a related field
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Communicate using industry best practices
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with team members to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop content for multiple platforms, like websites, email, datasheets, case studies, videos, and blogs
- Use SEO strategies and make the content keyword optimized to maximize the online visibility of the content in search results
- Draft responses to technical proposals with inputs from technical team
- 2-3 years of experience in working as a Technical Writer/Content Writer
- Proven expertise of writing impeccable English
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Good time management skills
- Graduate or Post Graduate
Creating compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented content, as well as reworking existing content
Creating specific SEO content that motivates CRO
Managing content and making content recommendations for a diverse clientele
Flexing between various types of content including articles, blogs, press releases, viral marketing content and promotional web content, with the ability to write, proof and edit all
Communication that scaffolds between team and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines
Passion and ability to develop content specifically for SEO and internet marketing
Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries
Ability to clearly communicate to the tech savvy as well as in lay man’s terms, interchangeably
Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt
MVP status when it comes to working on a team
A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or related
2-3 years’ Experience in web related marketing and development
1+ years practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support
Outstanding listening and “social listening” skills
Relative fluency and knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, etc as well as the motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital tools and trends
Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high end ROI and CRO
Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency
Please contact us at your earliest convenience if your career objective is to develop content for an SEO firm that believes in the unlimited potential of its mission, clientele and employees!