- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proof-reading articles before publication.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
good understanding of the Google semantic keywords/LSI usage in long-form content writing and development.
- Perform keyword research and include Google semantic keywords/LSI and write engaging, long form content
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Understand the target audience and write focused, SEO optimized content while following SEO best practices
- Ability to generate content for different content marketing platforms and
- maintaining tonality in accordance with the brand
- Collaborate with external stakeholders/agencies to get work done in a defined and structured way
- Developing SEO articles/landing pages via thorough industry and competitor research
- Design and developing SEO content for Social Media platforms and Youtube
- SEO content writing and management skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz etc.
- Detail-oriented, multitasker
- Organized and creative
- Passionate about learning new techniques and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a willingness to learn new skills
Onsurity is a revolution within the health & Insuretech industry. We are collectively creating a new category to expand this lowly penetrated industry amongst the 600+ workforce of SMB’s & Start-Ups. There is a deficit of awareness, trust, and affordable products, which we are trying to address using tech and innovation. Currently, in the last 12 months, we have covered more than 2 lac lives across 1500+ SME’s. Our mission is to become India’s leading health & wellness experience brand by impacting 1 mn+ SME’s & new-age businesses in the next 3 yrs.
Onsurity currently caters to 3 ecosystems– Startups (New-Age Businesses), Small Enterprises (3 – 100) & Medium Enterprises (100+). From the product catalog point of view, we have Group Healthcare, Wellness, Parental & Maternity, etc bundled under a single monthly subscription model. Our primary decision-makers are the Founders / MDs / CXOs / HR for the core employee healthcare membership. However, the eventual beneficiary is the employee (individual), where the real revenue generation takes place. It is a classic B2B2C business model.
Responsibilities | Your job in a nutshell
We serve high-quality content to consumers, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we keep scaling, we will grow our user base through impactful, data-driven, and creative marketing. As the Content Specialist, you will be the key leader responsible for this growth. You will oversee all aspects of content marketing internally, externally, and through partners, to drive brand affinity, and user adoption. You will be executing Onsurity’s vision of building a Health-tech destination intrinsic to the lives of the consumers and bringing creative and operational leadership to content marketing and partnership marketing. Own the product marketing strategy at Onsurity
- Leading and building a content marketing strategy for Onsurity, and specific marquee shows marketing plans as a part of the content marketing roadmap.
- Creating thought leadership content for management
- Ensuring show/title marketing is impactful, innovative, and geared to generate user conversion outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally with the Social, PR, and Creative Comms teams to inspire and raise the bar on the development of big idea platforms and marketing creatives.
- Designing a framework that ensures the optimum and most efficient marketing deployment specific to a particular show/title and its expected sampling/conversion outcomes.
- Leading and bringing creative and executional excellence to all aspects of title marketing- Editorial/Partnerships/PR
- Be a change agent to drive engagement and support business priorities
- Building data-driven content for authored articles and blogs
- Make recommendations to the Management, on content development and deployment approaches across social media.
About you | The qualities we value
- An experience of 7+ years from a marketing agency, along with deep knowledge and experience in driving and managing long-form, content marketing strategies in a highly competitive environment.
- B2B Tech and Content Marketing experience, highly desirable.
- Should have a strong ability to engage and persuade varying audiences on creative and/or subjective aspects, backed by data when possible.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Should be able to demonstrate an ability to clearly present complex marketing and business strategies concisely and persuasively.
- Should be highly data-driven, displaying strong analytical skills, in assessing the impact of creative decisions and in planning marketing strategies and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Working with clients to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Proficiency with common office software
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- 2-3 years of experience in creative copywriting.
Salary: 5-6 LPA
PurpleRain is a US-headquartered 8+ year old close-knit, fully distributed bootstrapped and profitable product startup with 50+ rock star team members who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with inc 500 clients globally through our B2B SaaS products.
We are a hybrid remote company, with in-house teams in Bangalore, London and remote teams globally in 20+ countries where each employee works from home or a co-working space.
Even though we're far away, we're in contact throughout the day in Slack, Basecamp and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements with yearly retreats.
Content Marketing Specialist- Job Description
Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand.
Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
Develop an editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
Edit, proofread and improve content
Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
Analyze web traffic metrics
Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Our Core Values
We lead with empathy: We believe kindness and empathy lead to effective communication. We assume good intentions and seek mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else is doing. On an individual level, we strive to improve ourselves and always be learning.
We match grit with wit: We're creative and resourceful. We find solutions to every problem
and to further support you, we offer:
talented, young and motivated team
work with a fun team on a product that customers love
Share in our organization-wise personal development benefits and leave entitlements
Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
Roles and responsibilities:
- Can put together a content strategy from scratch
- Excellent written skills in English
- Responsible for producing high-quality engaging content for websites, Blogs and designing content for social media.
- Candidates will have to assist the team of Product Managers and Developers in the documentation of content based on product briefs.
- Work on Client proposal and Statement of Work (SoW).
- Work on the NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) templates etc.
- Ability to research new testing topics and write engaging content.
- Should be able to create new JDs for the software testing roles.
- Basic knowledge in the field of software testing like Functional Testing, Automation testing, Performance Testing, and other Software Testing Tools is required.
- The candidate must be passionate about technology content and SEO with the ability to create plagiarism free and SEO-friendly content.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies
- Should be comfortable in using proofreading tools like Grammarly, ProWritingAid, Hemingway App etc.
- Experience in using excel, google sheets, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Sending Weekly newsletters and realigning content based on customer feedback.
- Ability to connect with prospects through Linkedin Sales Navigator to nurture leads further
- Research and create articles and blogs for the website:
- Linkedin: Create, update business articles and participate in business groups
- Quora: Update answers and articles
- Facebook: Create, update articles and participate in local groups
- Youtube: Optimise the videos
- Instagram: Casual updates about FG
- Coordinating content, maintaining aesthetics and technical tags
- Make outbound calls to the clients to follow up on leads generated
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Proofread marketing collaterals before it goes live
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred.
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.
- Experience- 5-10years
- Salary -5-15lpa
Roles and Responsibilities
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious content writer, to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels, to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing. The responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define the content roadmap for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and associated collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Develop a content calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Churning out ideas, creating video scripting, podcasting, writing blogs, and being a visionary.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.