As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities:
Approaching potential leads and close them within a stipulated time frame.
-Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product order, re-order etc.
-Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Excellent organizational skills.
About Casey Foods
We are eastern Odisha based FMCG company under the aegis of Casey Foods having our production/manufacturing unit at Phulbani, Kandhamal District. We deal with day to day FMCG products involving common customer interest. Our common products include most of the Indian species and common edibles. Produced under controlled hygienic conditions following strict processing parameters, Casey believes quality to be in its core. Our round the clock quality testers monitor the batch by batch production thus ensuring quality to be above all in front of our esteemed customers. State of the art machineries work round the clock ensuring flawless production satisfying every customer demands. Being certified with HCCAP and FSSAI, the products of Casey had gained excellence at par. This is due to our dedicate efforts towards customer satisfaction Casey believe in “make with trust”.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of bidding portals (Upwork, Freelance)
- Generating leads By Email – Marketing
- Generating leads for website design and development
- Should have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Sending follow-ups to clients.
- Handling Client Communications
- Lead Generation Via Upwork, Fiverr, Upwork Etc
• Represent stakeholders
• Scope the system, Elicit project requirements, especially the business requirements.
• Write the project requirements in a clear, concise manner.
• Translate business needs
• Translate technical issues
• Manage the project requirements.
• Lead requirement reviews.
• Create and maintain analysis or domain models for the requirements.
• Act as a communication broker – Works with the project designers and architects to
make sure their designs conform to the project requirements.
• Work with the test team to make sure the tests adequately cover the requirements.
• Run the User Acceptance tests.
• Client Interaction
• POC for Projects
• Project Planning
• Preparing Documents (SRS, BRD)
• Project Research
• End to End testing
• Coordination with client & Tech team
• A good listener
• A good writer
• Good at analysing and organizing information
• Either a leader or a follower as the situation requires
• Able to work independently or with a group of people as the situation requires
• Self-motivated and assertive, but with a pleasant personality
Are you looking for a promising career with a well known ed-tech brand, which is looking to make life easier for kids and parents to understand basic concepts of learning? Then read on.
Our client aspires for equity in education along with profound, measurable societal impact. The company provides learning solutions such as digitalized educational contents, English speaking, school infrastructure, improvement and management solutions etc. for a spectrum of audiences ranging from children in schools and informal setting, to teachers, adults, and corporate. They've created significant reach and impact at scale; through their presence across 32 States and Union Territories and 478 districts of India, in 36,000 schools and with a network of around 300 Institutes of Skills, and 100 industrial clusters, they directly impact 15 million people on a daily basis. Globally, they deliver programmes in 17 countries of Africa, Middle East and South East Asia
As catalysts, they facilitate education to transform and create a sustainable impact. They improve the quality, reach and delivery of education to the masses using pedagogy and technology. Their partnerships with the government, educational institutions, and international agencies ensure maximum reach and hence, impact.
- Responding and managing inbound sales leads from our website or any other channel.
- Doing the first conversation, understanding the requirements, suggesting a best suited solution and then connecting them to the senior members of our team.
- Understanding sales targets and building leads digitally both for the social sector, for schools, with coaching institutes and retail.
- Working with the senior team to share the relevant information, mature these leads and driving them for conversion
- Building digital connections with potential partners, distributors, resellers, CSR consultants and NGOs who can take up our solutions and grow them in their territory.
- Personally meeting the leads and giving them detailed presentations about the company and the products
- Managing schools needs by providing them with customised solutions
- Handling the North-east region and the leads for that territory
- Setting up a network of schools for future sales and support
- Sharing with them the various edtech options built by the company
- Candidate with sales experience in Education K - 12 segment (preferred) - someone with experience in managing Digital sales (B2B).
- MBA (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Sales experience in an ed-tech field preferably with B2B
- Excellent and Effective Communication and an aspiration to learn best of all types of communication - verbal, email, phone, WhatsApp and others
- Basic digital capabilities - Since all our inbound sales and support queries come via phone/ email, therefore the person should be good at emails, typing, and writing replies and coordinating with different people.
- Self-awareness, Peaceful mind and humility to learn
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Intern In the U.S.A who can run sales drive for our software products.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Self Motivation.
- Strong Convincing Ability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out Sales Drive in the U.S.A for our software products.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
➢ Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
➢ Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
➢ Meet personal and team sales targets,
➢ Generate or follow through sales leads
Volopay is a Y Combinator-backed startup that combines, corporate cards, bill payments, approvals, expense reimbursements, and accounting automation in one single platform. We empower businesses to manage, grow and succeed with our cross-platform solution that delivers more functionality across different areas of operations. We have raised funds from some of the top investors in the world, and are on our way to being one of the most influential fintech startups in South East Asia, with ambitions to expand in India.
For selling a platform like this, we need people who are super excited about the vision of the company and who are passionately curious about building this for businesses out there.
We are growing fast and are looking for go-getters who want to push themselves in a creative and supportive environment. You Will be responsible for managing the prospect database to ensure the validity of each prospect record to enable efficient and effective outbound sales and marketing activity. We are looking for people who have a passion for driving the rapid growth of lead generation within schedule.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate leads across markets for the sales development representatives
- Curate lists for the team for daily reach-outs.
- Liaison with data mining agencies, find new tools, more to always have the lists ready
- Improve the process of how data is handled.
- To maintain the data hygiene on CRM tools.
- Understand the ideal customer profile and fuel the lists with similar profiles
- Closely working with SDRs lead to understanding what experiments are working to curate that data.
- Previous sales methodology training and proficiency with sales tools and CRMs such as Hubspot, Reply, Freshsales, and the likes.
- Keen interest in conducting research coupled with sensing new changes in the market and evolving new strategies.
- Preferably has done B2B sales in the past - payroll, expense management, procurement software.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, Drip Campaigns, and LinkedIn scrapping tools would be a plus.
- Someone who can understand data and who has the curiosity to explore the channels to generate leads
Volopay supports diversity in the workplace and is a huge believer in women leaders. In case if you are an ambitious girl who sees yourself emerging as a leader, it’d be a plus!
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple clients concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Must haves:
- A young talent with a minimum experience of 2 years in sales in a related startup/company and has strong connections.
- 5-10% commission for every campaign earned.
2.COUNSELLING THE PARENTS FOR CHILD'S FUTURE EDUCATION
3.SHOULD HAVE OWN LAPTOP
4.VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL,INTERPERSONAL SKILLS