Job description :
We are hiring an Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high-quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives with 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation, and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales Team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations, etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance by leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
You would be leading the Post-sales management and will closely coordinate with the Sales team in US and with Customers.
You may also be helping us in lead generation via LinkedIn and other media.
Sales Advisor – Matrimonial Service (International)
About the company:
RishtaDepot is a global matchmaking service predominantly providing matchmaking
services for Indians in UK, USA, Canada, and Australia.
With continuous growth and success across the globe, we are seeking a Sales
Advisor for our Mohali office.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
You will be responsible for handling inbound calls from potential clients that call
our office, contact us by email or chat or registers through our website.
Once you reach a client by phone, you will explain how the service works, go
overpricing and create an online purchase order
You will be expected to contact your clients regularly and consistently until they
place a purchase or pass on working with us.
Self-motivated with a willingness to make 30+ calls per day to potential matches
Successful at developing rapport with a wide variety of people, not intimidated by
powerful or affluent individuals
You must be proven in your career, with a track record of success
You must be extremely organized
At least 1-8 years’ experience in a sales role
Must speak English and Punjabi fluently. Since all customers will be from
western countries (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, etc.)
Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Google docs, and general computer aptitude
University or college degree in business, marketing, communications, or related
discipline (or equivalent)
Successful candidates must be self-confident, charismatic, self-disciplined,
dedicated and performance-driven
Experienced carrying a high workload in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
A competitive and growth mindset
Rs. 15,000 - 35,000 in hand salary (depending on experience) with uncapped
A successful Sales executive has the potential to earn up to Rs.5,00,000
- 7, 00,000 a year with commissions.
Salary may vary based on the experience, skills, and additional things one can
bring to the table.
Our Corporate Office is a beautiful, stylish office space located in Mohali.
It’s a secure building with many amenities nearby.
A lot of opportunity for growth
The positive and progressive work environment
Full training will be provided
Time of the shift
The Shift timings will fall under a window of 12 hours (7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.). An
employee is expected to complete their shift of 9 hours between this window. The
shift will be rotational.
Plot No.-613, Sector - 82, Airport Road, Opposite Phase 11, Mohali
Thank you for your interest in Hey Coach. We are a bunch of talented folks who have been solving a core problem in the education space. We are always on the look out for smart people who are energetic and willing to grow. We call these people 10x employees, because they bring in 10x energy, 10x growth and 10x fun when they join the team. As a startup, we tend to offer high quality work in a lot of domains. I personally feel that this is a ground to learn, experiment and grow. The sky is the limit :)
For this role, prior experience in Business development or Sales will be helpful but is not mandatory.
- Reach out to potential leads over phone calls and help them with their queries.
- Enable us to set the right processes for students and coaches.
- Understand the customer mindset and bring in feedback to improve our offerings.
- Take end to end ownership of onboarding a new customer, and experiment and learn in the process.
- Drive our efforts in business development, sales and marketing.
Founder, Hey Coach
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls and emails per day working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information.
• Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports to management
• Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and Opportunities.
• Must have knowledge of Email- Marketing.
• Strong Verbal & Written communication
• Source new sales opportunities through cold calling.
• Confident in speaking.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Presence of Mind to influence and persuade.
• Identify B2B key players and research the accounts.
• Proficient to use CRM and hands-on Microsoft Office.
• Strong Interpersonal relations.
• Can work on targets.
• Email Marketing.
• Content Email Writing.
Benefits of working with us: -
• Benefits of both the worlds - Enthusiasm & Learning Curve of a Start-Up, Deliveries & Performance of an Enterprise Service Provider.
• Sky's the limit when it comes to learning, growth & ideas.
• We do not follow the typical corporate hierarchy ladder.
• Medical insurance, gratuity, and provident fund.
• As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Kratikal is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
About Us: -
Kratikal Tech Private Limited is a leading cyber security firm that provides cyber security solutions to 145+ Enterprise customers and 1825+ SMEs, belonging to different industries including E-commerce, Fintech, BFSI, NBFC, Telecom, Consumer Internet, Cloud Service Platforms, Manufacturing, and Healthcare. The company was founded with the aim of helping enterprises at a global level combat cybercriminals using new-age technology-based cyber security solutions.
As of today, Kratikal has been awarded as the Top Cyber Security Startup at the 12th Top 100 CISO Awards. Kratikal has launched four products, ThreatCop, KDMARC, Threat Alert Button, and KPMonitor
including VAPT services. Apart from the products receiving several recognitions and awards, Kratikal has also partnered with numerous renowned organizations worldwide...for more details visit our
GrowSmart SMB Solutions Private Limited - We are a fast-growing vertical SaaS company based in Chennai. Our all-in-one, vertical-focused ERP product - GrowSmart - is used by industry leaders all across India. We work with companies in the following verticals: HVAC, MEP, Medical Equipments, Industrial Equipments, System Integrators, Fitness Equipments, and the like. Our Website: https://growsmartsmb.com
Our Culture: Young, friendly, and flat team; respect for every individual; challenging work environment; larger responsibilities earlier in your career; freedom to innovate; commitment towards results; recognition for hard work; good work-life balance.
About the job: We are in the Scale-Up phase of our journey. We are looking for growth-orientated SDRs to join us and help scale our growth. We are focused on India and Asia. So, no night shifts.
Designation: Sales Development Representative
Experience: 1-3 years experience in an outbound SDR role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Gain a clear understanding of the product, ICP, value proposition, and product positioning.
- Research, Identify, prospect, and qualify leads in assigned industry verticals.
- Generate SQLs through outbound campaigns - cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn.
- Consistently meet monthly targets for activities, demos, and SQLs.
- Experiment, measure, learn, and refine the outbound playbook.
- Maintain contacts/leads, activities in CRM
- Nurture leads through emailers, social media engagements.
- Demonstrated expertise in prospecting and lead generation in B2B SaaS.
- Excellent verbal communication - English, Hindi (optional). Excellent email and written communication.
- Proven track record of prospecting via email, cold calling, and LinkedIn.
- Consultative sales - understand and clearly articulate value proposition to potential customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to answer customer questions.
- Passionate, energetic, and persuasive
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejections
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Job Perks: Not a large team, so you have a wide scope for learning, performance, and growth. Modern and state of the art workplace at the heart of the city – Ashok Nagar. Competitive salary, uncapped variable pay. Excellent growth opportunity – can take up bigger responsibilities earlier in your career. Due recognition and appreciation for hard work. Medical insurance for self.
The KRA for the position is as follows:
- Make outbound cold/warm calls to find qualified leads
- Good knowledge of internet search techniques to identify potential clients / partner companies and update the prospect database
- Follow up on inquiries, engage in intelligent conversations with these inquiries leading to appointments and demo requests with client
- Give Product demo and presentation to client
- Research, prospect and identify large customer opportunities ensuring sufficient numbers in the funnel to ensure target attainment
- Involved in scope-of-work and proof-of-concept study
- Involved in market survey in the EdTech domain
- Involved in competition analysis
•Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are
•Handling and guiding team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales target.
•Maintain the sales report of the team.
•Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
•Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
•Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
•Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
•Involve team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.