The candidate serves sellers by helping them to set up an online Shop on Etsy.com platform over the phone. They inform sellers about Etsy policies, charges, documents required and guide and help them technically to set up the shop on Etsy
Responsibilities and Duties
Helps to set up Etsy shop or accounts, obtains leads through various sources like by internet surfing or by cold calling in different markets or locality, and establishes new Etsy accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sellers
Focuses to scale up sellers GMS (gross merchandise sale) through sales efforts from the executive's end by studying existing and potential Etsy Sellers.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call / Meetings reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Resolves sellers complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- A graduate
- A local of the city applying for
- Fluent in English and local language
- Computer literate (knows his / her way around e-commerce platforms, able to use a smartphone and laptop)
Candidates from an e-commerce background are preferable.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Requirement gathering for web and app development projects
- Preparation of necessary docs(BRD, FRD, SOW, RFQ, NDAs, and POC) for the client's requirements.
- Drafting user stories, wireframes and project plans based on the requirements of the client
- Understanding the default software/applications products and services of Webkul and its functionalities(at the workflow level) for a personalized explanation of the same to the clients.
- Handling customers' pre-sales and post-sales queries over various communication mediums like calls/emails/Skype/ helpdesk/ social networking sites.
- Project assignment and being clients major communication for ongoing projects.
- Managing project delivery(It covers check of all the SOW points agreed)
- Assigning the technical queries/issues of clients to the technical departments.
- Preparing a full User guide(technical doc/content) of the products for Webkul’s products, Services, and customers in written and video format as well.
- Attending international as well as domestic seminars and conferences regarding the promotion of the products with the presentation.
- Market research of the products.
- Responsible for new partnerships of the organization, acting as a bridge between the client side and the organization.
- Full-time office job, No field work.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms(like Magento, Opencart, Bagisto, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc) would be considered a plus point.
- Understanding & drafting of Business Proposals, POC, SOW, NDA, and RFPs.
- Must have experience in doing client meetings(for Tech Sales, requirement gathering, and project management)
- Knowledge of Web and app end technology.
- Primary responsibility is to tie up and get into commercial agreements with schools for the Jodo monthly EMI plan
- Account Management? Enable Jodo to liaison with the schools tied up with, for close to everything from meeting the parents, doing events etc.
- Forge a strong relationship with the school management and principal and be their first port of call on anything to do with finances
- Team building - taking the lead in building a high quality sales team
- 3+ years of b2b sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset - the ability to be able to crack school deals independently and work to get tangible results without too much handholding
- Willingness to be on the ground most of the time and doing field sales
- Relevant experience of selling to schools is desirable but not a requirement
- Fluency in Kannada is a huge positive
- Hustle ? the ability to get things done
- High sense of ownership
- Execution and growth focus ? be target driven and move on from failures quickly
- Commercial mindset ? ability to get the best deal out in every situation
- Personal growth and learning mindset
- Intellectual honesty - always seeking and stating truth irrespective of personal beliefs
PENTOZ is a leading business innovation firm for new business ideas. More than 2500+ people world wild are ready forging their own path to success. We offer opportunities, the support of a corporation that is family owned, that is financially stable and has been in business for over 6 year. PENTOZ is a global community, operating in more than 100 countries and territories, ready to offer support and a compensation plan that has paid out more bonuses than any other direct selling company.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities throught cold calling, networking and social media.
· Set up meeting with a potential client and listen to their wisher and concerns.
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services.
· Create frequent reviews and report with sales and financial data.
· Negotiate\Close deals and handle complains or objections and Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internals team.
· The main focus will be selling technology services and Negotiating and closing multiple sales deals to achieve high revenue.
· Ability to approach and engage potential customers with excellent interpersonal skills by submitting monthly and annual territory analyses, daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual performance reports, you keep management updated.
· Retaining position relationship with clients so that future sales will be assured, Focuses on maximizing sales by studying potential and existing dealer volumes.
· Conduct virtual meet-ups to build new business relationships.
· Increase your productivity by integrating the appropriate technologies into your sales activities.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills
· Customer service
· Meeting sales goals
· Closing skills
· Territory management
· Prospecting skills
· service knowledge
· Presentation skills
· Client relationships
· Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· 12+ and any degree University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
· One to three years of IT Service based sales experience.
Our Company motivation:
“IF OPPORTUNITY DOESN’T KNOCK, BUILD A DOOR.”
Job Description for Sales Representative.
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken inside sales representative to join our sales team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an inside sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
Staying informed about competing products and services.
Upselling products and services.
Researching and qualifying new leads.
Closing sales and achieving sales targets
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the Housing Project
(Contact Numbers will be provided by the company)
- Answer queries about the project and the company
- Find out customer requirements
- Persuade prospects for a site visit
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Good knowledge of word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Convincing ability
· Creating Sales lead
· Customer visit to the scale
· Converting lead to prospects/order.
· Meeting customers and providing necessary product information to all the stakeholders
· Proposal and customized solution to be shared with a customer
· Maintain relationship with customer
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Contact leads over phone or email and convert them to the paid version of software
- Help customers with their queries related to the application
- Conduct online demos over Zoom
- Conduct periodic webinars
- Generate new international leads on Linkedin
- Generate leads using social networks like Quora
- Prepare sales reports
- Can write professional emails in English
- Have a degree in commerce
- Have good understanding of lead generation
- Can work from Pune office
Greeting of the Day!
Fitser Pvt. Ltd a Global Partner of Met Group of Companies Currently Hiring Customer care, Senior Customer Care Executive, Web Consultant Sr. Web Consultant for Outbound Voice Process
* Please Note its Not Work From Home
Salary: Fresher- 8000-12000 (For Fresher’s)
Experienced – Negotiable (No constraint for right Candidates)
Shifts- Morning (5.30 am-2.30 pm) with Home Pickup
Night (8. pm-5 am) with Home Drop
Process - Website
Good Command over English
Minimum 12th Passed with Good Communication in English
Must be Okay with BPO Environment
Minimum 6 months International BPO Outbound Experience will be preferable
Minimum 6 Months Website Experience will be preferable
*Fresher are also Welcome with good command over English
● Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
● Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
● Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
● Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.