As a Senior Technical Writer, you will produce high-quality documentation that
contributes to overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech
writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product
managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. You get to work
with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks
everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product
and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is
appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing
• Create and maintain the information architecture
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3 Years of experience in technical content writing
• Knowledge of IT services, Mobile Platforms and Mobility Solutions
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures
• Excellent written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Exceptional and proven written communication and organization skills
• Flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities
• Ability to work independently on projects with little supervision
• Excellent time management
• Effective communicator
• Team player
Innovate with 314e!
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing department. Your primary role will be to create SEO-optimized website content for medical practitioners and to enrich the websites with engaging blog posts, guides, and actionable marketing copy. As a Content Writer, your responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content composition, writing engaging content, and proofreading the content pieces before publication.
- Create SEO-optimized website content for medical practitioners in the US.
- Develop, write & deliver compelling blog posts, guides, marketing copy, and social media posts.
- Work with the sales team and the clients directly to understand their content requirements and offer reasonable suggestions to enhance their website performance.
- Proofread and edit the generated content according to US standards and ensure that it aligns with the latest search engine norms.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and develop content strategies for a month-on-month increase in website traffic.
- 2+ years of professional experience, either as a content writer, UX writer, copywriter, or content strategist.
- Experience in developing US-styled content for websites, blogs, social media, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of keyword research and standard SEO practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Linguistics, or a related field (a Master’s degree is a plus).
- Proven ability in adhering to timelines and driving results under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Copy Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our website, mobile & web applications, social media accounts with new SEO optimized blog posts, marketing guides and copies, articles and other creative content. Candidates will be reporting directly to CPO/CMO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to launch successful social media & content marketing campaigns.
- Manage company’s social media channels. Write descriptions, captions, hashtags and ensure regular postings of media, text & video content.
- Write creative & clear marketing descriptions to promote our mobile & web applications online (online ads, social media) & off-line. (banners, brochures etc).
- Coordinate with the design team to make graphics consistent across all platforms.
- Research industry-related topics, competitors, keywords, market practices & user behavior to create engaging blogs, articles and other useful content for our customers.
- Coordinate with the design team to make helpful illustrations and educational content for users to understand our product better.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write engaging website content.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, email marketing and content marketing.
- Candidates who have written content for B2B & online audiences will be preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines as well as to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience using WordPress and/or Joomla.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! Preferred
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
• Working alongside managers and clients to agree their IT requirements.
• Identifying the hardware and software requirements in the organization.
• Explaining plans agreed with managers todesigners and developers
• Organising the workloads of the technical teams in the most efficient way
• Monitoring progress of the project and ensuring it's completed on time
• Reporting progress back to managers and clients
• Carrying out some of the technical work, depending on the level of
• Checking IT systems work as intended
• Advising and suggesting future IT developments to managers or clients.
Soft Skills Required:
• Anticipating and solving problems - a key part of the role is seeing where problems might arise during an IT project and finding solutions before, they go 'live' and disrupt the organisation.
• Communication skills - Need to be adept at listening to, understanding and explaining concepts to both managerial and technical colleagues.
• Dealing with pressure - technical architects have a lot of responsibility and he/she have to be able to deliver results in high-pressure circumstances.
• Prioritisation and time management - IT projects often have
tight deadlines and missing them can have significant consequences for the organisation or client.
• Relationship-building - it's important to develop trust and understanding between the technical teams and managers or clients to ensure a project runs smoothly
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy across multiple platforms, including the company website and social media channels.
- Working with the content writing, graphic design, web development, and social media teams to plan, create, and distribute content
- Proofreading and editing submissions according to brand guidelines
- Performing regular content audits to ensure content is accurate, optimized, updated, and relevant to the target audience
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms, and marketing collateral
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and customer retention
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or similar field
- Min of 2-4 years’ experience working as a content manager
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative thinker and have excellent attention to detail.
- You are organized and can deliver high-quality work within agreed timelines.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using popular content management systems and analytics tools (Ahrefs, Wordpress, and Google Search Console are a few examples)
- A strong grasp of UX and SEO best practices
Location : Gurgaon
CTC : 30000-35000 PM
Experience : 2-5 Years of relevant/equivalent experience
1. Work with the SEO manager to research people and websites
2. Send backlink request to at 20 domain everyday
3. Follow up with websites and get the backlink
4. Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
5. Report to SEO manager with successes, progress and opportunities
6. Syndicate content to different channel
7. Answers questions related to chatbots in Quora and Reddit
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 27th May'22 and 1st Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests