Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing.
- Design test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Should be very much hands on with tools like Selenium, Appium etc.
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the workstreams to improve the overall testing cycle
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team.
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance.
- Identify testable events and develop the test cases/test scripts.
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team.
- Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create reusable test assets.
- 2-4 years experience of relevant Industry experience.
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise, and ability to code
- Experience with Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
- Experience in designing and implementing test frameworks (like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting) and strategy for choosing automated testing tools
- Awareness of OO programming (Classes/Methods, etc.)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess critical thinking skills in addition to good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to function in a demanding environment;
- Ability to assume the perspective of customers and their users and serve as their advocates
- Experience in Appium, Cucumber, Rest Assured, Karate would be an added advantage.
We are a boutique testing firm located in Hyderabad. At Frugal Testing, We believe that a robust software testing process is the key to ensuring a great user experience. We offer complete testing solutions for all stages of the software development lifecycle, from test planning to deployment.
Frugal Testing has been in the quality control field for over six years, and have worked with a wide range of industries from Startups to Fortune 500 companies including Edtech, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Food and Sports.
We work closely with clients to ensure that their applications operate as expected across multiple devices and platforms. Our expertise allows us to deliver a complete view of how an application performs for each user and make sure it stays that way!
At Frugal Testing, we believe in the power of sharing, helping, and lifting others up. We have a unique culture that is driven by our values.
Our goal is for you to be happy at work so your productivity shoots through the roof!
Benefits include health insurance, team outings, unlimited snacks, company events and a lot more. We also give our employees the opportunity to grow their career by working on projects that help them develop new skills and improve their expertise.
systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS. Must be a Jest Tester.
● Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test
Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
● Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential
problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
● Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning
new technologies to expand personal impact.
- Work very closely with development teams to ensure technical specifications and final product meet business requirements.
- Responsible for setting up and implementing test automation strategy from a Functional and Non-functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with.
- Understand User Experience, design thinking, and its importance to product features.
- Responsible for the addition of new capabilities and features in the automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation.
- +3 years of exposure to manual testing on different methodologies.
- Experience in generating test cases.
- QA knowledge in test automation for products or systems.
- Exposure to agile methodology, cross-browser testing, functional testing, Regression testing, and Performance testing.
- Prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Experience in generating Test Case documentation.
- Strong Knowledge of Test Automation, Software Testing, Selenium, TestNg, API Testing, Jmeter, Appium, and Cucumber 8. 8. Framework
- Good to have knowledge of Jenkins (CI)
- Extent Report generation in selenium
The Software Test
Engineer will work closely with members of research and development to assure that ERP products
developed meet defined high standards for quality.
The candidate will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with particular responsibility in the quality assurance
of software development
The candidate should be highly motivated, goal-oriented, have good communication skills and must have knowledge on
software testing and tools
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include:
Analyze the requirement and create test cases.
Execute test cases and log/verify software defects
Follow test process and standards defined within QA
Demonstrate knowledge of quality assurance processes and methodology.
Master/ Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
Software testing course – preferably ISTQB certified
Other Desired Experience and Skills:
CERTIFICATIONS (IF REQUIRED): ISTQB (ADDED ADVANTAGE)
Appreciation for and a basic understanding of all quality disciplines and methodologies.
Excellent work ethic and initiative. Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to deliver high-value products in a team
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of Microsoft Front & Back Office applications.
Knowledge of relational database concepts and technologies.
Exp Level – 3+ Years
• Skills – Selenium Automation Testing with Java, cucumber
Primary Skills :
Excellent adaptability to software test or quality tools and environments
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
Conceptual understanding of software pipeline tools and systems: Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycles
Automation QA Engineer
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are looking for Test Engineer: 4+years (2+ years of Test Automation)
Role: Automation Testing
No. of Positions: 2
Work Type: Permanent
Location: Remote (within India)
NOTE: WE'RE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY!
Responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
Designing and writing test automation scripts
Using test automation frameworks
Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
Applicants must have experience with software testing tools Selenium with Eclipse IDE.
Programming languages: Java
We are Financial services, so Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills will be an advantage.
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who will work closely with the project team members and ensure the quality of the delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop automated tests for product validation (regression and integration).
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- Integrate and execute automated tests in CI/CD environments
- Troubleshoot, and improve existing automation scripts
- Act as a lead team member as the team grows, providing support and training to other team members
- Execute test cases against various software applications and document the results
- Perform ad hoc testing of new and existing features to ensure they meet design requirements, quality,
and usability standards
- Follow-up with and document resolution of bugs
- Maintain test cases for manual and automated tests
- Communicate defects to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a diverse technology environment in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience developing testing strategies and test plans
- Experience creating and executing automated end-to-end tests, using tools such as Selenium,
Cucumber, or other automation frameworks
- Exposure to ‘Leapwork’ is good to have. Expertise on Java, OOPS Concepts
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to work in multiple application environments
Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
You should have
- Fluency in written and communication skills in English
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills including, management of multiple assignments, setting personal goals and
targets, and document management
- Excellent focus on detail through adherence to quality assurance best practices
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Software Engineers to work out of our
Mumbai based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product, which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and
GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides many opportunities work on all Cloud services like AWS
S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
About our company
Freestone Infotech is a global IT solutions company providing innovative best-in-class turnkey solutions to
enterprises worldwide and is a partner to Privacera in Mumbai.
We are looking for motivated individuals who have worked on Cloud and Big Data or keen on working on Cloud
or Big Data services. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on
our exciting journey.
We are looking for a “QA Automation Engineer” to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain
various test suites.
As a “QA Automation Engineer”, the responsibilities include developing automated scripts to verify the various
project functionalities, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be
successful in this role, you should have experience using API implementations and work well in a team.
Improve the quality of the product by creating scalable and optimized test cases.
Develop scripts to verify the overall product functionalities.
Test and debug various modules of the product.
Assess and prioritize feature requests of Test Suites / Framework.
Work closely with QA and development teams to improve test automation strategies for faster iteration.
Design and develop test cases/test suites at both API level and system levels.
Actively participate in test planning discussions to improve automation coverage
Good exposure to Test Automation, API Automation, Devops, SQL technologies and tools with
Hands on experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
Experience with Python programming language and various I/O libraries.
Knowledge of frameworks such as unit test, doctest and PyTest.
Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, mock objects etc.
Experience in Linux is a must.
Knowledge of Jupyter notebook and Jupyter ecosystem.
Good grasp of data structures such as sets, lists, dictionaries.
Good to have experience in DevOps using python scripts / framework.
Good to have experience in Ansible and Docker.
Understanding of Scrum/Agile & DevOps Process.
Working experience with tools/systems like Jira, GitHub, Confluence, CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins,
Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation templates.
SQL knowledge will be a plus.
Good problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full time (Permanent)
Education and Experience:
Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field.
Experience Required between 3 to 8 Years