•4- 8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other
Job Description -
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with a Bachelor's in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a similar degree. Candidates should have experience in web and responsive application testing in microservice based architecture. As a Website QA Engineer, Will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems in web products.
Designation/Role Name: Software Test Engineer (Website)
Experience range: 1 to 5 years of experience
· Test current products and identify deficiencies.
· Suggest solutions to identified product problems
· Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
· Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
· Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
· Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
· Oversee continuous improvement projects
· Collect quality data
· Identify key KPIs for product quality
· Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
· Capable of handling multiple tasks and projects in parallel with tight deadlines.
· Strong in software testing & QA concepts and test case writing with a break the system approach.
· Knowledge of bug tracking and project management tool JIRA.
· Working knowledge of web application testing with microservice based architecture.
· Ability to test on different platforms,devices and cloud devices tools like browserstack.
· Experience in developing automated test scripts in mobile app testing using tools like Selenium Web Driver.
· Ability to develop test framework for web application testing using open source tools and technology.
· Experience in using configuration management or version control tools like GIT.
· Hand one experience with browser console developer tools for web application debugging.
· Hands-on experience with IDEs like Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA.
· Knowledge of MYSQL and database concepts for database testing.
Good to have -
· Hands- on experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins will be an add-on.
· Good to have knowledge in web page performance testing tools.
· Good to have knowledge in A/B testing tools.
· Salesforce Cloud based
We are looking for a Selenium Automation Engineer with at least 2 years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for the estimation, design, development, and maintenance of functional and regression test automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver primarily.
You must be experienced in Agile/Waterfall, onsite/offshore work model, and coordination. As a Selenium Automation Engineer, you must be proficient in Selenium and JAVA.
- 2+ years of hands-on expertise in Manual and Automation Testing with Selenium that includes developing automation test scripts, updating the existing regression scripts/identifying regression scripts, test execution, and defect management.
- Experience in developing and automating Selenium test cases from scratch.
- Hands-on experience with Maven, SBT, and other Java frameworks.
- Experience in Test automation for Agile Development and CI/CD.
- Experience with at least one RDBMS like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in the creation of automation testing strategy and design documentation.
- Basic knowledge of mainframe-related testing.
- Knowledge about other Testing tools like TestNG, JUnit, Appium is preferred.
- Should be open to learning any new Testing tools if required.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts using Selenium Webdriver Java.
- Enhance existing automation framework and test cases developed in Selenium.
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/Test Cases to automation test scripts.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach for projects.
- Manage automation activities and provide status to stakeholders on accessing overall progress and completion.
- Maintain well-organized records and documentation of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Support overall QA activities such as the development of the test approach, test cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Work closely with application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect the maintenance of test scripts.
- Work with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with business resources to understand the purpose and concept for software features.
• Strong understanding of Test methodologies and STLC concepts
• Working experienced of AGILE / Scrum concepts
• Experience creating testing documents - Test Plan / Test Cases, Test Data sheet, Test Reports
• Working knowledge of SQL or Oracle
• Worked in environment with CI / CD experience or automated release management systems.
• Good exposure of system testing, smoke, integration, regression testing & UAT etc.
• Hands-on with any of QA test management tools like JIRA / Bugzilla etc.
• Hands on significant experience of Selenium Automation tool as well as familiarity with any major TDD, BDD frame work
• Knowledge of any programming language like Java/C#
• Experience working with API, JSON, XML and API testing tools like PostMan, Fiddler, CURL, etc.
• Experience in Git
knowledge of having sdlc life cycle,scripting
complex city analaysix and apptitude
QA automation engineers to design automated tests to validate the functionality of network protocol software stack. Their job is to create the initial test plan, write the scripts, install the automation testing protocols, and report the results.
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Hand on experience to QA the product following customer requirements.
Prepared test cases, testing, documenting errors (depending on the phase of the project) Checking the bug tracking system for the fixed errors.
Following the automation testing plan to prepare and execute the automation testing and verifying the automation testing results and fixing the automation cases and automation environment issues.
Candidate should have fundamental core networking skills, with basic knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol suite, OSI layered architecture and should be able to relate that knowledge in troubleshooting related issues.
Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new product as organization evolves.
Additional Skills (Preferred):
0-2 years of experience in QA in the field of computer networking is plus.
Hands on experience with Cloud systems, APIs, Application and Database systems.
Hands on experience with Linux and knowledge of Operating System concepts.
Good understanding of complete software delivery cycle(worked with ticketing system, escalation management and building knowledge base for customer support organization)
Nice to have experience in Selenium.
Knowledge in SNMP Protocol.
Familiarity with IXIA Traffic Generator and its APIs for Automation.
B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA)
● Mentor and lead a team of SDETs and QAs across multiple business units
● Lead programmatic best practices by example, be a hands on programmer and
should be able to actively participate in technical discussions
● Bringing industry best practices in QA processes
● Define and monitor quality assurance metrics for continuous quality & process
improvements across multiple engineering tracks
● Manage the automation projects and ensure their success
● Communicating clearly and openly with internal and external stakeholders
regarding progress, roadblocks, and timelines
● Hiring and training of team members
● BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
● Highly skilled in writing test cases, test scripts and handling corner cases
● Should have worked on developing tools or frameworks to test complex
micro-services, client applications, systems at scale.
● Expert level knowledge in one or more programming languages(preferably in
● Good knowledge on the Infrastructure, CI/CD toolchains and ecosystem
● Excellent knowledge of databases and querying language
We are seeking a highly motivated Test Automation Architect to add to our talented team of professionals.
What You'll Do
- During the delivery of test automation projects, you will lead the end to end management of automation test script development and test execution, demonstrating HeadSpin’s ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer’s production environment.
- You will work closely with our sales and services team to identify upsell opportunities and renewal risks and be engaged with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve issues affecting your customers
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with our Product Management, Engineering and Marketing teams to share your knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
- Work with customers to ensure on-boarding, user adoption, retention and overall success.
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services.
- Ensure any project issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers.
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin.
What You Need
- 10 plus years’ experience (or more) working with at least one of the following languages: Java, Python within the industry or a Systems Integrator
- Experience working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including proven experience of designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts and Unix/Linux/Windows shell scripting.
- Web and mobile testing (iOS, Android, and Windows), automation frameworks, Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) and infrastructure for automation
- In-depth knowledge of Testing concepts and Test Project management.
- Experience with iOS or Android.
- Experience with open source testing and Automation frameworks (Appium, Selenium, XCUiTest, Espresso/UIAutomator, etc.) and methodology and principles of test automation
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD) tools
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts.
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today’s application architectures.
- Ability to understand SQL and write SQL queries.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about working with customers.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ.
- Ability to work on multiple POCs and post-deployment customer account management concurrently.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar fields desired.
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires.
- Software development
- Ability to use APIs
● Design, Develop and execute automated test scripts for web and mobile applications
● Develop and execute test plans, test cases and test reports
● Develop data-driven, modular automation scripts that can be re-used with minimal additions.
● Design and run performance and load tests to measure conformance to performance
● Work with developers to identify and resolve problems.
● Ensure that test environments are set up accurately.
● Work with testing staff mentoring them on test automation.
● Take responsibility for own and team goals. Gives adequate direction to junior testing staff.
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar degree
● 4 - 6 years of experience with software testing in an n-tiered architecture deployed in large scale
● Experience developing test automation for both web and mobile applications using Selenium,
Appium, Cucumber and BDD
● Knowledge of open source frameworks such as Cypress, TestProjet.io etc is good to have
● Experience with Load and Performance testing
● Experience working with database environments.
● Processes strong verbal and written communication skills
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – Sr. QA Manager
- Working closely with Product Manager and CTO
- Engineering Graduate
- 5-8 Years of QA experience
- Understanding of basic testing principles – Black Box and White Box Testing
- Document and execute test cases for Black and White box testing.
- Execute testing tasks and report status and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Knowledge of testing with multiple browsers – IE, FF and Chrome
- Document defects and ensure verification of resolutions
- Work collaboratively with the development team during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Exposure to automated testing tools like Selenium, WaitiN, JMeter
- Basic SQL knowledge – writing SELECT queries, INSERT and UPDATE statements etc.
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits:
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy