Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Company Offerings (Your Career Growth with us):
DevotTED is a highly motivated and mission oriented Startup Company (Founded and Funded by NRIs) with a great vision and high projected growth, strongly believe in Solid SEED Team to take the company to the next level who would REAP THE BENEFITS of the growth of the company (Win-Win).
We are designed to scale up and grow exponentially which will benefit the early stage employees along with the company’s growth, both in terms of financial and job positioning.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to improve system performance, capacity, reliability, and scalability.
- Perform root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Lead Technology Initiatives to address the stability, performance, and resilience of production systems.
- Analyze test results and work with developers and engineers to perform bug fixes.
- This role will be responsible for reviewing operational trends to identify key areas to focus on to improve the environment's overall production readiness.
- Lead Complex Engineering Initiatives.
- This role will be responsible for developing plans and roadmaps to drive new initiatives; will be required to have deep expertise and technology leadership skills.
- Analyze operational data to identify performance and stability issues. Sizing infrastructure needs and optimizing them for higher performance.
- Analyze business requirements and data processing problems to oversee the development of test plans and strategies for various applications.
- Provide guidance to engineering teams on complex technology performance challenges and/or issues.
- Define performance engineering requirements and architecture for new applications.
- Develop/provide standard reports on performance and resilience testing results for senior management.
- Must have proven experience of 4-7 years
- Must have experience in working with cloud infrastructure technologies - Openshift/AWS/Kubernetes/Docker etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate QA Engineer to cater to the testing efforts in the domain of manual testing. You will help the team in building an awesome manual platform from scratch and test the product for quality & stability.
You should have hands-on experience in testing and writing test case to develop and execute exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality. You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also have to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. You should have strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Design, implement & execute the test cases for product features Identify, record & track the bugs or enhancements early in the release life cycle Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and support testing quick patches to production Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback Create repeatability in testing that enables and validates high quality releases Identify functional/non-functional issues and come up with scalable resolutions Engage actively with cross functional teams to enable timely delivery through good planning, proactive communication and timely execution
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the testing domain for SaaS products Experience in automation testing and using testing tools like Selenium, JUnit, jMeter, Appium Expertise in testing distributed and scalable web and mobile applications Hands-on experience in non-functional testing skills like Load Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing Experience in testing APIs, web and mobile applications Experience in working on Linux/Unix environment Knowledge of DevOps is an added advantage Understanding of Software Development (preferably Java) and Continuous Integration Systems Experience with testing on AWS environments Experience of working in Agile Environment Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent programming skills in JAVA
· Hands on experience to work on automation tools like Selenium, JMeter
· Good Technical Learning Abilities
· Good understanding of software applications in Client-Server architecture. Should have
experience in deploying / configuring such applications
· Experience to work on Databases like Oracle & MS-SQL
· Experience to work on Web Application servers
· Experience to work on Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
· Knowledge of scripting languages like Shell, Python, Perl
· Experience to work on REST API Testing & Automation and Good to have OData Knowledge
Want to work with an established & growing IT company? Join team Benison to have the right challenges that will help you accelerate your career growth to the next level, faster!
Benison Technologies was started in 2011 with a mission to revolutionize the silicon industry in India, with a host of amazing big clients like Google, Cisco, McAfee, Intel, and so on, you get to experience the best of both worlds. If you consider yourself an engineer who is capable to join our ever-growing team, then this is the right opportunity for you:
Why Benison Tech?
We have a partial acquisition from one of the biggest names in the world (well we can’t name them thanks to confidentiality) it’s one of the FAANG companies, and you can “Google” it if you like.
Oh! & one more thing, this did not happen by accident, our team put a ton of efforts to turn this gigantic dream into a reality.
Benison Tech has a consistent history of demonstrating growth through innovation time and again.
We don’t stop there, we then re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for the growth of our people, our culture and the company. Now enough with us, let’s talk about the job roles & responsibilities:
What you will be working on:
- Key contributor for developing product strategies and features.
- Software development for industries leading SaaS platform
- You will be involved closely in planning, designing, integration of client requirements.
- You will be working with one of the leaders in data resiliency and data protection.
Here are some technical skills require:
- Independently own features and create feature test plans/strategies based on development and feature completion milestones.
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
- Design automation framework for automating feature tests.
- Participate in test cases, test plans, s and code reviews.
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management, etc.
- Participate in bug trailing, tracking quality assurance metrics.
- Hands-on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress, will be preferred.
- Familiarity with Test Management systems like XRay and bug tracker like JIRA tools.
What we expect from you:
- 3-10 Years of relevant experience in QA Automation.
- Expert at test automation, creating test plans, test strategies for testing multiple product modules
- Should be able to quickly analyze failures and trace back to issues in the product or the automation suite.
- As a Software Development Engineer in Test you should be an expert at test automation for APIs as well as UI, creating test plans and test strategies for testing product features.
- You will guide and mentor junior team members by reviewing their automation code and test cases to ensure good coverage and quality of a feature
- Resolve functional queries coming from other business units such as support, escalation, product management, etc.
- Be a quick learner and be open to working on new technologies if needed.
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Be able to step up when the situation demands such as meeting deadlines and critical production issues.
- Propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
Few Skills which will add brownie points to your role
- Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
- Knowledge of the Backup or Storage domain will be an advantage.
If the above fits your skill-sets and tickles your interest then read below about the additional benefits that our company offers to talented folks like you:
Work Culture and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
(H1-B which means a chance to work onsite out of India)
- A culture focused on talent development where you get promoted within the quarterly cycle of your anniversary.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge & challenging technologies including legacy tech.
- Open cafeteria to grab some munchies while you work, we make sure the space feels like your second home, you can also wear pyjamas if you like.
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and long service awards, team bonding activities within the company, extra learning and personal development trainings, because why stop your learning at one thing!
- Insurance coverage: Group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and your parents. (With some of the best insurance partners in India)
- Enjoy collaborative innovation (each members gets to innovate & think out of the box), along with highly experienced team managers who maintain diversity and work-life well-being.
- And of course, you get to work on projects from some of the most recognised brands within the networking and security space of the world, unlocking global opportunities to learn, grow & contribute in a way that is truly impactful yet purposeful at the same time.
Still not satisfied, and want more proof?
• Key Skillset: -
• Advanced SQL Skills and good Communication Skills are mandatory.
• Develop and execute detailed Data warehouse related functional, integration and regression test cases, and documentation
• Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled.
• Develop and Design Datawarehouse testcases, scenarios, and scripts to ensure quality Data warehouse /BI applications.
• Report the status of test planning, defects and execution activities, including regular status updates to the project team.
• Hands on Experience on any SQL Too
- Identifying the different bugs in new & existing product lines by following the company's processes.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding steps to reproduce for identified bugs.
- Compiling the bugs in a database or in given documents with a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Respecting the planning and the deadlines.
- Follow-up of the versions from scratch to end of project.
- Maintain and develop the existing Automation suites (API/UI)
What we're looking for?
- At least 2 year of experience in software testing
- Ability to work and coordinate with the team on projects
- Knowledge and hands on experience in QA methodologies and tools is preferred
- Strong analytical and observation skills
- Enthusiastic and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on UI automation using Selenium Webdriver. Preferably WebdriverIO/Protractor/Puppeteer
- Familiar with API automation using either Postman/Restassured
- Working knowledge of Jmeter or similar Performance testing tool is a plus
• Mentor the junior QA Engineers
• Define standards & best practices for STLC to support agile development processes
• Test Automation: Design and implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test
automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing. Utilize and
extend existing test automation test harnesses.
• Defect Tracking/Reporting: Provide accurate and reproducible qualitative defect reporting,
bug scrubs, and quality metrics with project core teams.
• Experience with any of test automation tools, preferably Selenium.
• Extensive experience with the following types of testing: static (verification and validation)
and dynamic, black, white box, grey box, automated regression, build verification, load, etc
• Strong in writing complex SQL queries (can be for any of the these types of databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL or PostgeSQL)
• Proficient with Unix/Linux systems.
• Experience in any programming language (Java/Python/C++).
• Experience with any of the following scripting languages: Shell, C-Shell or Perl.
• Experience with bug tracking tools, version control tools (Jira/Git/Perforce/SVN/Bugzilla).
• Familiar with Agile Methodologies like Scrum.
• Familiar with mobile development platforms (Android SDK, Apple iOS/xCode, etc) is an
• B.E/ B.Tech or similar educational background
Skills and Expereince required:
• 3 to 6 years of experience preferably in startups
• Test automation certifications is a plus
• Familiarity with JUnit, SoapUI, Jenkins
• Good communication skills
• Self starter that is proactive and highly motivated
• Able to work independently as well as in tea
● Design, Develop and execute automated test scripts for web and mobile applications
● Develop and execute test plans, test cases and test reports
● Develop data-driven, modular automation scripts that can be re-used with minimal additions.
● Design and run performance and load tests to measure conformance to performance
● Work with developers to identify and resolve problems.
● Ensure that test environments are set up accurately.
● Work with testing staff mentoring them on test automation.
● Take responsibility for own and team goals. Gives adequate direction to junior testing staff.
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar degree
● 4 - 6 years of experience with software testing in an n-tiered architecture deployed in large scale
● Experience developing test automation for both web and mobile applications using Selenium,
Appium, Cucumber and BDD
● Knowledge of open source frameworks such as Cypress, TestProjet.io etc is good to have
● Experience with Load and Performance testing
● Experience working with database environments.
● Processes strong verbal and written communication skills
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results
- Evaluating product code according to specifications
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Automation & Manual Testing. (3+ years of automation exp)
- Experience in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, UI Testing.
- Experience in Linux, Client Server and Web Applications Testing.
- Extensively involved in Web Application Automation testing using Selenium/ Protractor.
- Experience with tools like cucumber for BDD.
- Experience in Integration/Web Services testing using Rest UI.
- Experience in preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Plan & Strategy
- Experience in Software development lifecycles, including Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Continuous Integration.