At Mudrantar, we are looking for an expert QA Engineer who is highly skilled with Manual as well as Automated Testing. Your primary focus will be Quality of our Software Products and Services. You will ensure that your testing produces robust, secure and user friendly product. You will coordinate with other team members, including front-end, back-end developers, Product Manager and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Full time employment
- Automated testing of Mudrantar Products and Services to find bugs and report them
- Build test cases and test reports for each product /service release
- Assign bug priorities, signoff before PROD release and reproduce bugs reported by clients or Sales/onboarding Team
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Staying up to date with all recent developments in the testing, automated testing, cross browser testing, smoke testing etc.
- Working closely with development team to achieve robust product development
- Actual experience in Software Testing. (Manual + Automation)
- Candidates must have a basic understanding of databases.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Prepare test cases , test scenarios , and requirements traceability matrix based on business requirements
- Understand the functions of application , identify defects by testing and analyze it to find the root cause.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Sound knowledge of testing and bug reporting tools.
- Knowledge of JIRA will be an added advantage.
- Should be well versed with web , mobile , functional , non functional and UI testing.
- Should have knowledge of Selenium or similar automation tools.
- Knowledge of API testing will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with analytical skills.
- Candidates should be able to think out of the Box.
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
at Caw Studios
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you want to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join one of our engineering teams at Banglore.
What Will You Do
● Improve automation code structure and framework architecture in terms of maintainability, execution speed, and coverage; write, co-write, and review test design/plan documentation.
● Own communication throughout the sprint/release cycle, quality of features, and the delivery of the entire feature.
● Lead new language/framework POC within the technical focus area.
● Drive the design/code review process for test automation, seeking and providing constructive criticism.
● Ensure your team has strong sets of documentation and journals of how their test design and architecture/product evolve over time.
● Lead effort in working with other teams and counterparts to solve problems affecting the team's overall delivery.
● Participate in the prioritization of cross-team automation initiatives & lead those within your own team.
● Participate/Support in production/Customer deployment.
What you will Bring
● 4-8 years of experience in professional testing.
● Familiarity with Microservices architecture.
● Deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles.
● Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
● Passion for self-improvement and continual learning.
● Great attitude and adaptability to taking on many diverse responsibilities.
● Experience working with Web and API Testing - both manual & automation.
● Experience using tools such as Jira, Git, Selenium, RestAssured, Kubernetes, TestNG, and CI/CD pipelines.
● Experience in setting up test Infra for Functional and Non-Functional testing.
● Experience working with programming languages like Java.
● Experience working with Agile process management methodology
● Experience in Performance / Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 50+ super-geeks based out of Hyderabad.
We run complete engineering (Dev + DevOps) for several products like Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. We are also part of the global engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, SenorPago, and GrowthZone.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
An excellent opportunity to work in product testing team.
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Product division is relatively new and comes with a start-up culture where long path is been and being constructed for developing reliable & scalable product/s.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we serve qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please find the below JD.
- You will ensure the robustness of the Product’s automation initiatives before they can be distributed to internal clients & external users.
- You will carry out functional integration testing between the company’s applications, products, and services.
- Success in this role will be determined by your ability to successfully perform end-to-end testing of automation processes.
- Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions, test data and test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Use various tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium
- Design, Execute and analyse automation test scripts & test results for Web applications
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Support during production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing”
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in similar roles
- In depth understanding and hands-on experience of Selenium (IDE/Webdriver) OR Cypress
- Experience in automation of functional test cases of products or applications implemented using Angular or React or Vue
- Hands-on experience working on API Testing using a tool like Postman, SOAPUI etc.
- Experience in performance testing and bench marking the product performance under certain constraints using JMeter,LoadRunner, NeoLoad, LoadView, etc.. This is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify risks and errors in applications
- Knowledge of behaviour driven development/test driven development
- Must remain updated with current and emerging trends in related sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Roles and responsibilities:
• From understanding the causes that the nonprofit work for to collaborating with the
corporate team to provide suitable fundraising solution - you will be involved in the
entire process of driving fundraising for the nonprofits.
• Will work closely with non-profits and documents related to onboarding, will carry
out initial level of due diligence
• Support in preparing campaigns and project proposals
• Establish and manage relationship with our partners
• Planning and prioritizing activities and complete the threads
• Ensuring completion of tasks under the stipulated time frame
• Providing up to date information to the stakeholders as and when required
Skills and Background:
• Graduate from a reputed university – Post graduation will be an advantage
• Should have 3 - 5 years of experience in coordinating and managing end to end
• Thorough understanding of nonprofits and fundraising cycle
- Functional Testing (Performance, Security, etc)
- Nonfunctional Testing
- Systems Integration testing
- Regression Testing
- Cross-device/platform testing
- Upgrade / Cross version testing
Required Qualifications –
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent from recognized institute/s.
Desired Skills –
- Practical knowledge of software development lifecycles, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- About 2 – 4 years of experience in software design, planning, and development
- Knowledge of Java and strong object-oriented development
- Experience in hands-on Selenium automation test case development
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile application development is preferred
- Knowledge of Ant, JUnit, and Appium Mobile Application Automation framework is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Jenkins, bitbucket, etc
- Great attention to detail
- Work well in a tightly integrated development team
- Good communication & presentation skills
Zupee is India’s fastest growing innovator in online gaming with a focus on skill-based games on the mobile platforms. Started by 2 IIT-K alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures & Smile Group with an aspiration to become the most trusted and responsible entertainment company in the world.
To know more about our recent funding coverage: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy, and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling our users to earn while they play.
- Role:- SDET 2
- A Software Engineer Test (SDET) at Zupee is a master of all. It combines the "building" aspect of software engineering with the "breaking" aspect of software test engineering. You’ll be writing code that automatically verifies the quality of the product.
- Reporting Managers:- SDET Lead
- Location:- Agnostic/Work from anywhere
- Experience in Manual Testing & Automation - UI and Functionality.
- Experience in Database using any ETL tool.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL Queries and understanding of Complex SQL Queries.
- Experience in Functionality, Compatibility, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Experience in preparing Test scenarios and writing Test cases for UI, Functionality, API and Database testing.
- Hands Experience in ,white box testing, Test Case execution, result generation, status reporting and Defect reporting, Regression Testing, JIRA
- Experience in API testing using POSTMAN or any REST API testing tool.
- Good knowledge on any automation tool and Framework
- Technical Documentation - Test case, Test Plan, Matrixes and Reporting.
- Has the ability to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize effectively, prioritize and ideate.
- They have metric-driven, fast paced, attentive to detail, data-driven and
- Has analytical, creative, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills required
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in Java/Python programming (testing area)
- 1-4.5 Years of experience with acumen for Automation Testing
- Experience in back end testing (ETL, API, Services, Data Center Automation etc)
- Experience in Frontend and/or RPA testing (Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases
- Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing ui automation for either is a plus
- Prior experience in using tools like Testrail, jira and confluence is a plus
- Good analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills required.
- Work well in a collaborative, team based environment (both work autonomously and as part of a team)
- Hands on experience with the programming language Java. (Mandatory)
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team, with professional automation testing experience using Java and Selenium.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing and test framework development using Java and Selenium. (POM, Cucumber BDD, Hybrid etc.)
- Automation Tool: Selenium (Mandatory)
- Execution of scripts in Batch and Grid
- Setup test automation pipelines in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, AWS, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Flexibility to learn new programming languages, tools & frameworks.
- Shall work as an individual contributor on a need basis.
- Should contribute to defining testing best practices for the teams & projects. Responsible for defining and implementing the test strategy and test automation solutions around functional and regression testing.
- Defining, monitoring, and evaluating individual goals/KRA’s for the team members.
- Responsible for project initiation, project planning, effort estimations, hiring and team building for new projects.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail, ALM or similar tools.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Strong in troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Must be extremely detail, technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
- Proactive, driven individual with a strong work ethics
- BDD Cucumber will be an added advantage
- Parallel execution and integration to cloud platforms like BrowserStack, Perfecto, Saucelabs.
- API Testing: ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Postman, Rest-Assured or similar
- SQL queries: good hands-on on SQL queries and experience in testing Databases & Batch Jobs
- Mobile testing experience is an added advantage
- Experience on load testing/performance testing.
- Experience using issue and project tracking software
- Experience working in an agile structure
- Experience in developing POC’s and participating in pre-sales activities
We are looking for a meticulous Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to review and contribute to production software, for someone with advanced programming skills who can create automation tests to augment/assist the manual testing process. As such, the SDET's responsibilities will include both software development and testing tasks, focusing on the testability, robustness, and performance of software.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
· Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
· Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
· Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
· Handling technical communications and understanding customers' systems.
· Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
· Noting/Communicating all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
· Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
· Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
· Managing/Owning the final quality on production release.
· Be able to participate as the quality representative on agile development teams with minimal supervision
· Have demonstrated ability to lead testing efforts, able to make their whole team better
· Demonstrate a solid understanding of Greenway’s QA Best Practices and be able to communicate those same practices and principles to QA team members as well as to scrum team members.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or other related field.
· Equivalent work experience may substitute for a degree.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with software development applications OR a minimum of 2 years of experience with software testing and quality assurance experience with demonstrated programming knowledge like C# or Java
· Experience with Jasmine, Karma, Jest, SonarQube is a huge plus
· Demonstrable knowledge of basic programming concepts and patterns
· Hands on experience with Cypress/Protractor/similar tools.
· Hands on strong knowledge of SQL
· Experience in full engineering lifecycle of automation code including code reviews
· Experience in designing, creating, and maintaining automated testing for APIs/Microservices
· Experience in pair programming for unit tests / automation suites
· Experience producing defect reports
· Experience testing interfaces between multiple complex software systems
· Strong communication / organizational skills, analytical ability, and attention to detail required
· Experience working as part of an Agile development team
· Excellent designing and programming skills
· Knowledge of multiple programming languages and process management methodology
· Knowledge of test methodologies and tools
· Exposure to Behavior Driven Development and experience in programming and testing
· The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid problem-solving, time management and prioritization skills
· The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
· A passion for testing, development, and design
· Ability to track issues to a successful resolution
· Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, collaborative and interactive environment in which priorities and deadlines may change
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.
We are looking for Automation Test Professionals @ Winsoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd for Pune Location
Experience - 3.5+ Years to 5.5 Years [Relevant]
Location - Bibwewadi, Pune
Must-Have Expertise - Automation Testing, Java + Selenium, MS-SQL, Linux/ Unix
Highly Preferred -- Experience in Networking projects
What we are looking for -
- Automation Test Engineers, to be a part of our high-performance team
- Collaborate with highly specialized engineers on state of art projects and products
If you are interested in an exciting role with learning and rewards, do apply !!
You can apply to the job and we will get in touch with you.