- Finance Domain SME with knowledge in Loan Management
- Knowledge in test Automation using Selenium, SOAP UI, Jenkins and different frameworks
- Ability to take part in test automation framework design
- Proactive and ability in resolving any issue
- Ability to understand various aspects of Integration testing involving multiple interfaces.
- Ability to rapidly absorbs new technical information and applies it effectively
- Learns and works on new technologies with a go-get attitude
- Works independently and takes up tasks on his/her initiative
About Cigniti Technologies
Oracle EBS Techno Function with 4+ years' of experience
Excellent functional knowledge of Financial modules (Specially GL, FA)
Expertise in Oracle EBS Financial, Project, Purchasing module
Able to understand the accounting concepts
Few technical skills like PLSQL, personalization, XML reports
Worked on Oracle EBS 12.2+ implementation and support
Graduate specially with accounts
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7+ years of experience as a Techno-Functional specialist supporting a finance organization with an emphasis on project management.
Must have 2-3 Project implementation and more than one support experience in Oracle EBS R12.
Expert level knowledge of Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, XML Report, PLSQL
Functional knowledge in financial module like, GL,AP, AR PO, Project is must Extensive use of oracle APIs and interfaces Experience in performance tuning of the code Experience in shell scripting.
Worked on Oracle Alert, AME, OAM ,DFF etc Good to have ADF experience Good to have ORDS experience Good to have exposure in cloud technology.
Act as a senior liaison between Business partners and IT communities Facilitate cross-functional teams through business process and application initiatives from requirements definition to prototyping, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
Create technical designs to support business requirements.
Lead the development of technical solutions. Communicate project status and escalate issues to management. Develop and execute system test plans and scenarios.
Assist in preparing training materials for deployment of applications, modules, enhancements and bug fixes.
Assist in developing baseline datasets and reports to support testing of technical solutions.
Your responsibilities as a backend engineer will include:
- Back-end software development
- Software engineering and designing data models and write effective APIs
- Working together with engineers and product teams
- Understanding business use cases and requirements for different internal teams
- Maintenance of existing projects and New feature development
- Consume and integrate classifier/ ML snippets from Data science team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience with the Python and Django framework.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good analytical skills with strong fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building backend services with hands-on experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to write optimized codes,debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs
- Experience with Databases.
- Experience with writing REST-APIs.
- Prototyping initial collection and leveraging existing tools and/or creating new tools
- Experience working different types of datasets (e.g. unstructured, semi-structured, with missing information)
- Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- Experience with relevant Python libraries such as Requests, sklearn, Selenium
- Hands on experience in Machine learning implementations
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS) and relevant microservices
- Good Humor
Note- We are currently working from home due to the pandemic. If selected you may work from a remote location though once office reopens candidate must work from Office.
About the job
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better by using machine-learning to unlock the data hidden in sales conversations.
Wingman was a part of YCombinator, Summer 2019.
It records sales calls and emails, uses machine-learning to identify trends and provide insights.
Sales managers use these insights to:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the voice of customers at scale [e.g. which feature do I build next, where should I market my product]
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today.
Wingman uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in real-time! Not today.. not tomorrow.. real-time. This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" and influence customer conversations. Come talk to us to see what we've built and get a peek into the possibilities beyond.
About the role
This opportunity is for engineers who have experience with Java, Springboot to help maintain our API infrastructure and our Integrations with CRM platforms. API servers are at the heart of our system and are key to delivering a quality customer experience. Designing the integrations with various CRM platforms are no easy task when your architecture needs to factor in rate limiting and diverse APIs. Engineers will be required to own [design + build + monitor] this part of the system.
- Experience with Java and SpringBoot
- Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web applications and their architectures
- Familiarity with these concepts/systems is a plus: no-sql databases [e.g. mongodb], server frameworks [spring], container management [docker, kubernetes], testing infrastructure [selenium, TestNg], Monitoring [prometheus, grafana]
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers [Check out our eng team on LinkedIn]
- Work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation. [remote sales teams find our product incredibly useful]
- An opportunity to learn the skills it takes to own a system.
Prescinto is a VC funded SaaS company in the renewable energy space enabling digital transformation for customers across the globe.
Prescinto provides solutions to improve power generation for Renewable energy power plants by identifying areas of underperformance and lost generation opportunities through patent pending methodologies; systematically addressing these through an automated workflow system to improve power generation for our customers.
This is achieved by leveraging the IoT and Analytics platform built to collect high frequency data from distributed renewable energy assets and the comprehensive data lake.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for understanding the product architecture and Design laid out by the Architect and Develop product features in alignment with the architecture.
Product is built on Microsoft stack with Angular 11, .NET and data residing in MS SQL Server and InfluxDB, mobile application built on Flutter and data lake deployed on Azure environment. It extensively uses multi-threading for parallel processing, stored procedures for data access and leverages time-series database for storing high frequency equipment data.
In this role, you should be able to work independently as well as work with vendor and junior members to collaboratively build the features and take them to production. You need to be both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep.
Do you take pride in building customer centric functionalities with an eye on performance? Are you remembered for the quality of your code? This position is for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of Product development experience of which at least 2 years should comprise of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Experience with at least one full cycle development of product features from requirements to Production deployment to Post production support is critical
- Excellent Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM, Winforms, .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), ASP.net web api, SQL Server, Store Procedure, Triggers
- Solid Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming
- Excellent understanding of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Clear understanding of OOP and OOAD
- Excellent application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Strong knowledge in design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experienced in developing Windows desktop applications
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Should have knowledge on code repositories like SVN, GitHub etc and Agile tools like JIRA
- Should have excellent communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have working experience in Test-driven Development and Test Automation experience in third party control like DevExpress, Telerik WPF controls
- Experience building a SaaS product preferable
- Startup experience preferable
Mapping of business/procurement processes to system functionalities
Solution design for meeting business requirements
Working on Interfaces (Oracle standard as well as custom).
Involvement in Data Migration projects/activities
Must have worked one or more of Oracle Financial and procurement modules –Purchasing, Payables, Iprocurement
Expert Knowledge in E-Business Tax Module will be added advantage
Practical Knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, OFA will be added advantage
Experience in at least one complete Oracle Apps Implementation cycle in R12.
Experience in at least one Oracle Finance/Procurement Data Migration Project
Experience in production support and maintenance of Oracle Apps one or more procurement/Finance Modules.
In depth knowledge of software development life cycle process.
Must be conversant with Quality processes.
Knowledge of Configuration Management.
Very good communication skills.
About the Company:
It is a Data as a Service company that helps businesses harness the power of data. Our technology fuels some of the most interesting big data projects of the word. We are a small bunch of people working towards shaping the imminent data-driven future by solving some of its fundamental and toughest challenges.
Role: We are looking for an experienced team lead to drive data acquisition projects end to end. In this role, you will be working in the web scraping team with data engineers, helping them solve complex web problems and mentor them along the way. You’ll be adept at delivering large-scale web crawling projects, breaking down barriers for your team and planning at a higher level, and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Interface with clients and sales team to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Plan and estimate tasks with your team, in collaboration with the delivery managers
- Engineer complex data acquisition projects
- Guide and mentor your team of engineers
- Anticipate issues that might arise and proactively consider those into design
- Perform code reviews and suggest design changes
- Between 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent programming skills and well-versed with scripting languages like Python or Ruby
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Excellent tech troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of web data landscape
- Prior exposure to DOM, XPATH and hands on experience with selenium/automated testing is a plus
As a Perl developer, you will own and run critical systems for one of our large international clients in the fashion industry. You will be part of a high performing self-motivated team, collaborate with the client and be exposed to different layers of the client infrastructure.
- The role will involve incorporating enhancements via coding, perform data changes and support the core client platforms
- Have great attention to detail
- Should be comfortable to look after the systems and maintain it
- Take full responsibility to run the client systems
- Escalate to stakeholders when necessary
- Be self-driven and work with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose
Experience: Total 7 to 10 years of experience with minimum of 3 years in Perl
You Rock at
- Perl 5.21
- CPAN for modules
- DBIX::Class (DBIC) (Objective-relational mapping)
- Test::More (unit testing)
You are good at
- Bitbucket, Puppet + Hiera, Jenkins
- JQuery + a bit of UI
- Plack, Selenium
- Linux Centos 6
- Grafana, Splunk
- A fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
Note: We looking for immediate joiners. We expect the offered candidate should join within 15 days. Buyout reimbursement is available for 30 to 60 days notice period applicants who can ready join within 15 days.
1. Ability to read the documentation and perform 3rd party API integrations
2. Experience with Postgres and Redis
3. Experience with AWS - EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, etc
4. Experience with Python
1. Experience with Django
a. Django Web
b. Django REST
c. Django Channels
d. Django Celery (Queues and Brokers)
2. Experience creating a dashboard with login, user profiles, roles and permissions, reports
3. Experience with Facebook and Twitter OAuth
4. Experience with handling database migrations
1. Basic understanding of NLP - intents and entities
2. Strong understanding of dialogue management and conversation flow
3. Integrations with Facebook and Twitter APIs.
4. Creating and managing Facebook and Twitter apps
5. Understanding of webhooks and REST APIs.