Sourcing X-Press is on a mission to help individuals upskill and explore sourcing and recruitment as a career path. Our platform is focused on empowering everyone, regardless of their background, to earn a living and achieve their full potential.
Don't just take our word for it - check out our LinkedIn service page to see what our satisfied customers have to say about their experiences with us. As a result, corporations are turning to us for their sourcing and recruitment training needs, knowing they can trust us to deliver results.
But that's not all we do. We know that every company has its unique hiring challenges, especially start-ups, which is why we offer personalized hiring solutions. We don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions – instead, we work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and deliver custom solutions that meet those needs. We take full ownership of our work and deliver on time, which has earned us the trust of our clients. Our distinctive approach to sourcing candidates and handling the recruitment process has made us stand out from our competitors.
AGAIN, we're not just a recruitment company – we're an open-source community of sourcers and recruiters who share knowledge and support each other. We're passionate about start-up hiring and helping build strong and competent teams from the ground up.
So come join us at Sourcing X-Press if you're seeking to upskill, explore sourcing and recruitment as a career, or need customized hiring solutions for your start-up. We'll support you in realizing your potential and achieving your objectives.
If you are an individual and looking to upskill your sourcing skills then please join the team of like minded sourcers who are always up and will to go beyond help each other here on WhatsApp Group : https://chat.whatsapp.com/GIhwGr8LruFJptYXjwblwp
You can write us at [email protected] and we will respond within 24 Hours
SourcingXPress - An Open Source Community of Talent Sourcers and Recruiters for knowledge sharing and Start-Up Hiring.
Jobs at SourcingXPress
This is a Permanent role with one of our Product client at Bangalore
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Budget: Excellent in the Industry; Only need right person who can join in 30 days
Looking for someone who has converted wireframes to actual working applications
- We are looking for Angular developers with greater than 1 year of Angular (version 6 or higher) experience, familiar with material design.
- We are looking for colleagues who have a keen interest and a basic understanding of general design principles. An important deliverable expected is strict adherence to the given design in the final application/component made. We like people who own the delivery and ensure high-fidelity output.
● Delivering high-performing responsive modules and components for mobile and desktops.
● Writing robust code following standard coding guidelines
● Interacting with designers and other developers during the development cycle, to understand requirements fully and take the project to completion on time.
● Proficiency with Angular (version 6 or higher). Adherence to best practices and commonly used modules based on work experience
● Familiarity with Material Design.
● Good grasp of HTML5, CSS & JS
● Professional, precise communication skills.
● Working knowledge of git.
● Experience with front-end testing frameworks is a plus.
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Founder & Mentor at SourcingXPress
The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
Position: Technical Lead I Associate Technical Lead (Full Stack)
Job Type: Fulltime - Remote
Compensation: As per the company norms
HQ in US with offices in Singapore, Chennai & Colombo, our client is a fresh start-up in the exciting space of education-technology .
They are currently seeking a Technical Lead I Associate Technical Lead (Full Stack) with experience in React.js
Pre - Requisites:
A Bachelors Degree in IT or equivalent qualifications related to the
field from a recognized university/institution.
Highly skilled developer with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Minimum 5 years of relevant hands-on experience as a Full Stack Developer
Excellent understanding on Java 8 features, Spring I Spring Boot/ORM
Hands-on experience in kubernetes and Azure will be an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for a hands-on leader with engineering experience and proven leadership skills. You would be responsible to partner with stakeholders to define the technology roadmap, enabling the teams to deliver on the roadmap. You will own your team, your roadmap, and the end-to-end customer experience. You will drive engineering and operational excellence in your team and build delightful products for your customers.
- You will partner with business stakeholders and will strive to earn their trust. You will work directly with your customers and will constantly innovate on their behalf. You will be a great people manager and enjoy working with diverse mindsets.
- Evangelize and role model Customer FIRST mindset with a deeper understanding of our domain
- Enabling the teams to deliver performant, resilient, highly available software at scale
- Establish best practices and bring security, compliance, and privacy in SDLC
- Be a champion for test-driven development.
- Define and lead CI/CD journey for the product.
- Increase agility by using the wisdom of your team - Get work done with Fun!
- Work and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Operating with scale amid the business and tech growth of the company
- 10+ years of professional experience with designing, developing and shipping highly reliable distributed systems and services
- Full-stack development experience
- Hands-on experience with Python and AWS
- Knowledge of web technologies such as React.js
- The ability to go deep, but also appreciate the challenge of going broad.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems architecture - consensus, convergence, load balancing, data consistency and performance/efficiency constructs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
- Excellent leadership skills, including recruiting, inspiring, and retaining data engineering talent -Bring People Along!
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies (AWS), CI/CD, Jenkins, Testing Methodologies is preferred
- Entrepreneurial mentality, hunger, and passion to solve customer problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead, Architect and Develop one or more major areas of the Synaptic platform, which comprises of multiple components; oversees project teams as required
- Actively involve in technical planning, hiring and team skill building
- Translate business requirements into system requirements, design specifications and document new and/or existing application requirements
- Work closely with the technical teams, and user groups in the design and development of applications
- Ideate, plan and build tools and solutions for solving complex technical problems faced by different tech teams in Synaptic
- Conceives and leads the development and design of highly innovative, large, software solutions that meet specifications and significantly impact future development. As a Staff Engineer, you will be expected to bring new and fresh ideas to the company and its solutions. You will be part of ideation and conception phases and help define the scope of the project.
- Participates in conceiving and setting the direction for development projects and ensuring best practices are followed by teams
- Perform RCA's and work on long-term resolutions as appropriate based on the business priority
- Generates innovative new ideas, concepts, high fidelity software prototypes and minimum viable products (MVPs) which accelerate or create new business capabilities
- Evaluates, analyzes and leads the adoption of emerging new technologies and practices to evolve as new standards that improve software delivery and maximize value
- 7+ years of experience developing object-oriented software with a solid understanding of Ruby/Rails or Python
- In-depth understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience in building pipelines to ingest terabytes of data spanning billions of rows
- Experience in working with large code bases and complex problems
- Experience in setting up development processes to ensure timely and optimal delivery
- Fluency in engineering practices such as TDD, CI, continuous deployment and code reviews
- Ability to instrument a system to identify and solve performance issues and constraints
- Understanding of scaling, throughput and latency
- Previous experience working with ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Kafka, SingleStore (MemSQL), Spark or any other BigData solution is preferred.
- The candidate should be a quick learner and should be up to date with current technology trends. We solve complex, completely new problems in the financial domain which requires someone who is not intimidated by challenges, thrives under pressure and hyper focused on delivering exceptional results.
Lead the development of new features and functionality for our B2B SaaS product using React.
Collaborate with product management, design, and engineering teams to deliver a seamless user experience.
Develop and maintain a robust and scalable frontend architecture.
Ensure code quality and maintainability through the use of best practices and automated testing.
Stay up-to-date with the latest frontend technologies and trends and apply them to the product.
Mentor junior engineers and contribute to the growth of the frontend team.
Experience with modern frontend development tools and frameworks such as Redux, Webpack, and Node.js
Strong understanding of web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and browser compatibility issues.
Experience with Agile development methodologies.
Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deliver high-quality software in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
TEKWISSEN® Group provides unique portfolio of innovative capabilities that empowers clients in their product development life cycle and services.
Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd
About the company