Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Software Development Engineer Test - SDET
Experience, Key Skills and Job location details:
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Detailed Job Description:
Overview: We’re looking for an Automation Test Engineer with strong programming and Web Automation experience to join the Online Marketplace Services/ Maps Development/ RPA Automation product development Team at Hyderabad and Bangalore.
The Software Test Engineering team is responsible for performing in-scrum, acceptance, integration, system, performance test activities for all Web and Mobile products. This role strives to ensure that test activities are conducted to a high standard aligned with the right business priorities and needs.
For E-commerce Product: Hyderabad
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must, Added advantage: Mobile Automation (Appium)
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the following Automation Frameworks development experience
Java: Any Automation Framework (Preferred: BDD, Cucumber, TestNG)
For Big Data Product: Hyderabad
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the Automation Frameworks development experience
For RPA Product: Bangalore
Automation: Web Automation Testing (UI/API) - Must
Framework Development: Strong development exp with any of the Automation Frameworks development experience
Good experience in developing and maintaining test automation for Web & Mobile Applications.
Good to have experience in API Testing preferably Rest Assured
Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments
Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions in large-scale enterprise systems Programming Languages.
Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions among software development engineers.
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Ability to analyze feature requirements, design feature strategies, and selectively automate that test strategy to optimize test coverage, minimize the likelihood of uncaught defects, while maintaining an accelerated feature velocity.
Experience working in an Agile Scrum QA environment
Work from a deep understanding of customer perspectives, Software Engineering and Quality practices
Provide expert-level test automation to grow overall test coverage across the Application Solutions (UI, Web Services, and DB).
Design, create, document, and/or implement test strategies, test automation, and quality tools and processes.
Mentor junior engineers, new team members and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems relating to quality engineering.
Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for applications with the environment.
Develop new testing tools to make the testing process effective and efficient.
Full working knowledge of Github and its best practices as well as and the CI/CD process
About Unify Technologies
● Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing and executing test cases.
● Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java & Cucumber framework.
● Should have a good amount of experience working with Mobile Application testing using Appium
● Experienced with few of the Automation Testing tools : Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API, Appium.
● Good knowledge of software testing life cycle :Test planning, Test design and execution, Defect Management, Test Reporting.
● Hands-on experience on Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
● Good exposure with both Web and Mobile Automation Testing.
● Excellent defect finding, debugging, root cause analysis capabilities.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Senior Compliance Tester you’ll be working on compliance QA projects across a range of games and on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Nintendo Switch
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure the games we release meet the hardware manufacturer standards and are ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Testing as per Compliance standards on any one of the platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) and its iterations
- Assist compliance QA leads to build plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Review and vet bugs and test cases from Jr. and Exp. QA testers
- Mentor and coach Jr. and Exp. compliance QA testers when needed to ensure quality
- Raise tickets on Dev portals and compliance discussion groups
- Provide training to Jr. and Exp. testers when needed.
- Provide relevant feedback on the games/titles under test by you.
- Update checklists and compliance documents when requested by Test Lead or QA Management
- Assist Test Leads with Daily/weekly reporting
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 3 + years of games QA experience with 1+ years as a Compliance Tester working on any one (Sony, MS, Nintendo) of the platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ISTQB or similar QA certification will be desirable
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms
- Experience in leading/mentoring small teams
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We’re seeking a qualified QA analyst responsible for the testing phase of the production process to ensure that final products meet F22 standards.
A detail-oriented professional responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes. Duties include identifying whether products are functional, reliable and meet the end user's expectations.
Title: Quality Analyst
Location: Remote working
Experience: 3+ Years
What will you work on?
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
Monthly & Daily responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Do you fit in?
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality control
develop, maintain, execute and upgrade automated test scripts, framework, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools that are required to execute test plans.
Responsible for building a test automation framework, implementing functional testing automation
and maintaining them
Controls and manages daily automated test activities
Owns the relationship with the testing tool and third party
Will be well versed with Agile and DevOps techniques in the Software Development Life-cycle
Create Test Plans that document detailing a systematic approach to testing a system. The plan will be used to verify and ensure that a product or system meets its design.
specifications and other requirements
Translate business requirements into testing scenarios to enable testers to effective validate software
Analyse and define processes in different Divisions or Functions
Document any problems resulting from the testing of software application systems. Ensure that all problems are communicated to all members of the project team including programmers, project manager, and business lead. Provide supporting documentation when problems are resolved.
Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements
Produce high-quality documentation: Technical, Issue Logs, user training
Interface with project stakeholders to ensure project quality and customer satisfaction
Provide work estimates, in terms of time, and resources
Participate in discussions and initiatives in process improvement
Coordinate and perform basic testing projects from initiation through delivery. Ensure that testing projects are completed on schedule.
Maintain knowledge of new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
Selenium WebDriver experience with Java, Selenium 2 O, IDE(must)
Experience conducting API testing
Frameworks - Selenium Grid and/or Jenkins/TEST NG/JUnit/ experience is a must
Experience managing multiple tasks
Framework, SDLC, agile, devops
Keyword driven, data driven, hybrid
CI - CD - Jenkins, ANT/MAVEN
Version control - GIT/SVN
3+ years of experience required
Job Location: Remote (India)
Work Shift: U. S. (6:30 PM IST to 3:30 AM IST)
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field or similar experience
- 5+ years' experience in automation testing development
- Experience in architecting, implementing solutions/frameworks for front end
- Hands on experience with implementing Continuous Integration and build automation systems such as Jenkins/ Bamboo/ Octopus etc.
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (e.g., Git, TFS, RTC)
- Experience using test management tools
- Extensive experience with UI Automation tools, preferably Selenium Web driver and Appium with Java
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages/frameworks: Java, Python, .NET/Java frameworks
Preferred Job Requirements:
Job Description :
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or information technology
- Experience using Soap UI/ Rest Assured/Postman.
- Experience in Core Java
- Good Knowledge of cloud platforms -Microsoft Azure/AWS
- Understanding of Non-Functional Testing
- Working experience with TDD/BDD approaches and relevant tools such as Cucumber
About The Company
SCIGON was founded in 2008 by technology practitioners with a people-focused mindset. We continually strive to build on a track record of success, establishing new avenues for capabilities and growth. Based in Chicago, SCIGON offers a complete suite of offerings to meet enterprise and public sector customer technical, engineering and product needs. SCIGON's professionals advance client initiatives with a high degree of quality and efficiency. SCIGON has received broad recognition nationally and has been recognized through industry awards, media coverage, and several case studies Our goal is to provide fresh and effective ideas for mutual success.
Our Mission: SCIGON is committed to providing an innovative approach and solutions that enable our clients and partners to succeed. While knowledge, experience and technology provide the tools with which we reach these aims, we place the most value on relationships. We focus on understanding customer and partner needs, bring a collaborative approach to the discussion, and work hand-in-hand to identify effective strategies that intersect outcomes with the business drivers that underpin needs. Our Vision : Understanding client and partner needs, and to working as a team to meet mutual objectives. Our company culture is also centered on a commitment to sustainability, as well as social and economic responsibility
Frequently Asked Questions :
Why work for us?
It would be a Challenging, grounds up a promising circumstance for you. You get an opportunity to chip away at great new technologies alongside stunning specialists with strong financial strength.
Also, we have some Employee Value Propositions :
- An outstanding work culture :
- Remote work :
- Work life balance :
Provident fund :
- Professional growth through our Learning and development:
- 3+ years’ experience in manual and automated QA for Web, iOS, and Android
- Analyzing user’s stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Can be able to write all test cases independently
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, Regression, and Security)
- Be proactive in identifying issues, deep dive, troubleshoot, communicate to stakeholders and escalation of issues and providing status reports
- Sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
- Hands on experience with the programming language Java. (Mandatory)
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team, with professional automation testing experience using Java and Selenium.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing and test framework development using Java and Selenium. (POM, Cucumber BDD, Hybrid etc.)
- Automation Tool: Selenium (Mandatory)
- Execution of scripts in Batch and Grid
- Setup test automation pipelines in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, AWS, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Flexibility to learn new programming languages, tools & frameworks.
- Shall work as an individual contributor on a need basis.
- Should contribute to defining testing best practices for the teams & projects. Responsible for defining and implementing the test strategy and test automation solutions around functional and regression testing.
- Defining, monitoring, and evaluating individual goals/KRA’s for the team members.
- Responsible for project initiation, project planning, effort estimations, hiring and team building for new projects.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail, ALM or similar tools.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Strong in troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Must be extremely detail, technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
- Proactive, driven individual with a strong work ethics
- BDD Cucumber will be an added advantage
- Parallel execution and integration to cloud platforms like BrowserStack, Perfecto, Saucelabs.
- API Testing: ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Postman, Rest-Assured or similar
- SQL queries: good hands-on on SQL queries and experience in testing Databases & Batch Jobs
- Mobile testing experience is an added advantage
- Experience on load testing/performance testing.
- Experience using issue and project tracking software
- Experience working in an agile structure
- Experience in developing POC’s and participating in pre-sales activities
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional QA Engineer on our team. They will be an integral part of our technology function and work on challenging, cutting-edge problems, and contribute to the testing of various software systems and subsystems. They will be responsible to give a final go-ahead for new and interesting products for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry.
What will you do?
- Test current products and identify deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Plan, create, and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Collect quality data.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
Please apply, if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- An experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated testing, Test Driven Development Strategies, etc
- An experience in testing tools such as Selenium, JMeter
- An experience with coding using Python, Java, Node.js.
- An experience with software QA tools and processes.
- Knowledge of MySQL
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
- Intro call of 15min
- 1-2 Tech rounds
- HR round
- Offer rollout