· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· Consumer Device or SW Launch
· 15+ years of industry experience
· 10+ years of hands-on testing experience
· 7+ years of experience as a manager of a quality assurance team
· Experience in test automation
· Experience testing embedded systems and/or mobile consumer electronics devices
· Experience with standard QA and development tools
· Understanding of QA tool development chains and environments
· Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· Demonstrate expertise in black box and grey box testing methodologies,
· Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
· Experience in or C programing languages
· Experience with based automation frameworks
· Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve coverage and effectiveness.
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
About Amazon India
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS. Must be a Jest Tester.
● Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test
Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
● Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential
problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
● Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning
new technologies to expand personal impact.
Developing test strategies for lendingkart products
Responsible for enhancing and extending test automation library
Enable developers to test their own code
Design & build automation frameworks using new age automation tools like Robot Framework, Locust etc
Create and maintain test harness and infrastructure for effective testing
Skills and Experience
Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail and have a breaker mindsets
Expdrience with developing automated tests for REST APIs using industry standard framework
Has experience working with Sprint methodology for deliverables
Knowldege of tools like or similar to JIRA, Gitlab CI, cloud components like ASW EC2
Proficiency in at least one modern programming and scripting language
4+ years of test automation experience
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect the quality.
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians, and other staff.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Appraise customers' requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation.
- Ensure all legal standards are met.
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Key requirements: Functional Testing, Automation, Base24 JIRA, API.
- You will help the team in building a reliable, high-quality automation & manual platform from scratch and test the all of Truemeds products for quality & stability
- You will help the team to set up test environments for automation & manual activities.
- You will be responsible for using the latest technologies to design and maintain automation & manual testing for existing and new products
- Manage efficiently a team of QA Engineers
- Coach and grow our automated and manual QA team members through mentorship, and participate in the hiring strategy and process
- You will be responsible for reliability for major products/releases and ensure all the product gets QA sign-off before release
- Check/review test cases, test plans, and test strategy and consolidate and share test results with various stakeholders.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through efficient test planning, test execution, quality assurance, and issue tracking.
- You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities and Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- You will be a technology champion/mentor, and work with others to effectively use new technology to build effective automation.
- 8+ years of software testing experience, 2+ years of management or mentoring experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience with API Automation testing
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in performance testing and load testing
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience performing cross-browser testing using any automation testing framework
- Experience in automation of Mobile Native and hybrid applications.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Proficient using tools like - Postman, Rest Client, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, Appium etc
- Good understanding of eCommerce Domain
- Solid understanding of SQL and API testing experience doing data quality testing with large data sets
- Excellent communication as well as documentation skills
- WeWork Chromium, Powai, Mumbai
Notice period less than 10 to 15 days preferred.
· Creation and implementation of an automation test framework to automate tests for a front-end AngularJS application, with a Microsoft Azure Service Bus message-oriented-middleware and Rest API following a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline, using Azure DevOps process implementation. The framework should drive frontend UI and middleware APIs, using SpecFlow and Selenium in BDD standard with Visual Studio
· Deliver work to agreed estimates and timescales
· Follow Agile techniques and be an active member of the Scrum Team
· Provide testing domain knowledge and support delivery with automated testing
· Write new scripts, run & modify existing scripts of BDD features and scenarios, structured through Page Object Model
· Develop and execute performance test scripts for load and stress of UI,Mobile and Webservices testing using Load Runner/ J Meter
· Test (manually & automate) against cross-browsers, accessibility (Axe, Wave, Lighthouse) & devices
· Set up and manage test environments and data
· Accept data from file input for more complex requirements
· Create comprehensive acceptance tests aligned to the acceptance criteria
· Ensure that acceptance criteria are satisfied using both Black-Box testing and White-Box testing methods
· Ensure that the agreed Definition of Done is met for each requirement
· Document and verify test results within the test management tool
· Report testing progress and issues in a timely manner as defined in the Test Plan and the agreed team organization; in particular to relay issues/risks that might affect quality or the ability to complete tests according to plan and to proactively seek appropriate solutions
· Defect management - raise and record details of defects encountered during testing
· Test reporting
· Develop and maintain knowledge, skills and competencies in test automation and tools
· Participate in all Release Planning meetings
· Attend all Scrum ceremonies
· At least 3yrs experience of working as an Automation Test Analyst within solution integration projects
· Demonstrable experience of working within a Scrum Team
· Able to articulate and demonstrate a good understanding of:
o Test automation
o Test Automation frameworks (Specflow)
o Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD)
o Test Techniques
o Test Tools (e.g Selenium, Load Runner/J meter)
o Page Object Model (Automation Framework)
· Demonstrable experience of:
o using Gherkin language to write Test Scenarios
o Selenium Web Driver
o J meter/Load Runner
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using two or more software engineering tools, techniques, methods, in accordance with recognized standards, specifically:
o SQL (for example production of basic scripts to query a relational database)
o MS Excel (for example basic dataset querying and data build)
· Has demonstrable experience of using common business technology (for example, MS Office suite of tools) and able to produce a range of test deliverables in-line with applicable standards with minimal supervision
· International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Test Analyst Advanced Level Certification
· Advanced Automation Test Engineer (ISTQB)
· Knowledge on ADO (Azure Devops) to run automated tests and CI
· Knowledge of the latest developments and future strategy for their technology area
- Testing of Web & Mobile Application
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Blockchain-based application testing.
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Minimum 2 years of Process Analysis/process improvement, technology development/support, risk and/or project management experience
- Must have experience in Automation Testing
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail and creative and innovative thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality contra
- Remote first company
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Equal Opportunity - Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
• Passionate towards delivering the highest quality product/solutions by thinking from the end user perspective.
• Up to date with the latest tools and technologies in the testing space.
• Self motivated to contribute towards continuous improvement to QA process.
In addition, here is what we need you to have
• 2 to 4 years of hands-on product testing experience with complex enterprise solutions covering mobile, web or
• Proficiency in manual and automation testing
• Good knowledge of database testing with basic Linux and scripting knowledge
• Hands on experience in one or more area of core Java, API/REST web services
• Selenium/Appium Automation with TestNG frameworks
• Good problem solving & analytical skills
• Test expertise in financial or banking domain preferably.
You will be responsible for
• Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Periodically identifying the metrics on how to track the quality of the solutions and consistently improve the testing time for product changes.
- Experience into Manual Testing and Automation Testing- Thorough knowledge on Testing Processes, defect metrics, Automation tools like selenium, QTP- Knowledge on Junit, remedy-
- Thorough quality improvement skills, advanced problem solving and analysis skills- Knowledge of various operating systems - Linux, Windows-
- Knowledge of Agile process-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on a team and collaboratively across lines of business-
- Work into QA module for multiple products.
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – Sr. QA Manager
- Working closely with Product Manager and CTO
- Engineering Graduate
- 5-8 Years of QA experience
- Understanding of basic testing principles – Black Box and White Box Testing
- Document and execute test cases for Black and White box testing.
- Execute testing tasks and report status and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Knowledge of testing with multiple browsers – IE, FF and Chrome
- Document defects and ensure verification of resolutions
- Work collaboratively with the development team during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Exposure to automated testing tools like Selenium, WaitiN, JMeter
- Basic SQL knowledge – writing SELECT queries, INSERT and UPDATE statements etc.
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits:
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy