About Ness Technologies
Job Scope : We are looking for a Test Lead to lead a team of software testers and to collaborate with different teams to ensure high quality product deliverables.
- Review software requirements
- Prepare/ Review test plans and test cases
- Execute test cases, report issues and share test execution reports
- Write test cases to automate the functional testing
- Lead and mentor a team of software testers
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in any test automation framework
- Experience in any test case management tool
- Ability to work as a functional as well as automation tester
- Ability to communicate with development and business teams
- Have keen eye for detail and be able to see the bigger picture
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to lead a team of 4-6 members
- Experience in performance testing will be a plus.
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will own end to end testing and will set best practices in collaboration with the engineering manager.
- You will create necessary automation libraries and frameworks as per requirement and will build automation tests respectively.
- You will ensure health by putting the necessary checks and balances wherever appropriate.
- You are also responsible for driving meetings, new initiatives and innovation.
- You will participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
- Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDETs and Sr SDETs.
- Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence.
- Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes.
· Good knowledge and experience in unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha/Chai or equivalent framework
· Hands on experience in Cypress
· Decent experience in testing web applications built on technologies like Node.js / React.js
· Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to existing / new tools and technologies
· Work exposure with custom CI/CD Pipelines e.g.: Jenkins
· Experience with Version control systems like Git
· Experience with Bug tracking software like Jira
· Excellent written/verbal communication
· Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders including engineers, other QA, Product owners
· Build the test suite for the UI automation where web pages are generated using UI as a service
· The test suite is expected to be built on Cypress.io
· Develop and implement automated test scripts by enhancing the existing / new framework and architecture
· Develop reusable utilities and test scripts which can be shared across the platform
· Document defects effectively and collaborate with engineers and other stakeholders to have them resolved
· Participate in the Agile execution and take part in the required agile ceremonies
· Be an integral part of the development process, evangelising TDD and collaborating with software engineers across the development cycle.
Company Name: Edubridge Learning Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
Designation: Master Trainer-Software Testing
Work Location: WFH
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR TRAINER – SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
- Must have very strong concepts of Software testing/ Engineering
- 2 to 6 years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Java, Advanced Java, Core Java, Selenium IDE and testing tools like ALM/JIRA etc.
- Should be able to train participants on Pseudo Code test.
- Must have good knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL or any other database
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technology and testing methodologies
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Should be able to explore students to the whole testing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in Core Java, Automation testing (Government recognized)
If interested share across your updated CV along with accurate response to ALL the questions in the Questionnaire are mandatory for further shortlisting;
Total Years of experience:
Experience in IT:
Experience in technical training/ mentoring:
Experience in Java, Advanced Java, Core Java, Selenium IDE and testing tools like ALM/JIRA etc ; (Mention below your specification from the above)
Knowledge in Software testing/ Engineering:
Do you have experience in Pseudo Code test?:
Experience in SQL Server, MySQL or any other database: Please specify:
Experience in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals:
Knowledge in Cloud technology and testing methodologies:
Date of Birth:
Any IT Government Certified Courses:
As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
The Telephony platform team maintains a complex set of APIs and microservices that provide the backbone for real-time communication in our products. Our systems are evolving and we need quality experts to inject confidence and stability into that evolution.
We are looking for a highly skilled developer who is adept at building scalable test frameworks. A passionate quality leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of guiding a team to the automation paradise. If this is your type of paradise then you could be engineering automation systems that the development team will rely on daily.
Who you are
- Experienced in developing flexible test frameworks and tools that substantially increase developer confidence.
- You work with cloud technologies, including the testing of REST services.
- You implement automatic reporting that will contribute to rapid resolution of failures.
- Capable of bringing together system testing with independently working components.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test strategies.
- You like mentoring other engineers about engineering, automation and testing best practices.
- You independently analyze and troubleshoot advanced Python code and microservices.
- You communicate and work cross-functionally and across management levels.
- You advocate for doing the right thing even if it’s difficult.
What you will achieve
In your first 3 months: Fluency
- You will develop a deep understanding of the technology stack, network traffic concepts and terminology.
- You will have developed a strong understanding and strategy for the independent nature of our testing needs.
- You will apply that strategy to design and start building an initial framework with reporting.
- You will commit multiple high-value automated tests and start the process of addressing CI failures.
In your first 6 months: Mastery
- You will contribute to design discussions and participate in code reviews.
- You will continuously learn and expand the automation testing framework.
- You will contribute to improving functional API documentation.
- You will take ownership of test failures to ensure our CI system stays reliable.
- You will mentor and coordinate work with other SDETs
- You will start to explore performance and other testing areas of testing needs.
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of IP traffic concepts and terminology
- Experience with VoIP, Telecommunication Systems, and Communication technologies
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker or Kubernetes
- Build automation that developers can use locally.
- Hands-on expertise on various VoIP & TDM based testing tools like SIPp, Navtel, Spectra2
- Experience in load testing complex real-time communication platforms
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks on us.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
● Design, Develop and execute automated test scripts for web and mobile applications
● Develop and execute test plans, test cases and test reports
● Develop data-driven, modular automation scripts that can be re-used with minimal additions.
● Design and run performance and load tests to measure conformance to performance
● Work with developers to identify and resolve problems.
● Ensure that test environments are set up accurately.
● Work with testing staff mentoring them on test automation.
● Take responsibility for own and team goals. Gives adequate direction to junior testing staff.
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar degree
● 4 - 6 years of experience with software testing in an n-tiered architecture deployed in large scale
● Experience developing test automation for both web and mobile applications using Selenium,
Appium, Cucumber and BDD
● Knowledge of open source frameworks such as Cypress, TestProjet.io etc is good to have
● Experience with Load and Performance testing
● Experience working with database environments.
● Processes strong verbal and written communication skills
Position :- Automation Test Engineer – Selenium using C#
Location :- Bangalore
3+ years of Experience in Test Automation using Selenium, C#
BDD (Behavioral driven Development) is a must, using either Specflow.
Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources.
Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Scripts.
Organizing, monitoring defect management process.
Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
- Experience in Java Programming with Selenium and Mobile Application (Appium).
- Experience in designing developing data quality automation and executing test plans.
- Experience in CI/CD and developing Test Automation Tools for Data Quality Assessment.
- Familiar with standard Quality Assurance and development tools.