- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.
- Candidate must have knowledge in the testing domain and must have knowledge of testing of web-based applications.
- The candidate will be responsible for the testing of web-based applications.
The candidate will also act as the Business Analyst for the project.
The eye-catching ability to find bugs from a client’s perspective.
- Exposure to Automation Testing using Testing Tools such as (Selenium Web driver, TestNG, jmeter or similar tools) will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Familiar with Database testing; good reporting & documenting skills.
- Good analytical skills with Out of the box thinking and can do attitude.
- Should be flexible and adaptable
- Good Problem-solving and Troubleshooting skill
- Will be responsible for creating Test cases and creating Client & Internal Reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
We are looking for Part time Teaching Assistants for QA Test Course
- You have hands-on experience with Java Programming Skills, Selenium Framework. **
- You must have deep understanding in Selenium Framework and Test NG
- You have experience in different QA testing Tools You can understand and have written many test cases You are empathetic about users who are learning to code
- You are interested in mentoring and grooming learners to write better code
- You care about writing well-documented code You are a fast learner
- You are a self-motivated person with a growth mindset
- You have high work ethics You take full ownership of the problem that you are solving Proficiency in
- Nice to have] Hands-on experience with Git
- Nice to have Slack, Google Spreadsheet basics, Google Forms, Google Slides, Zoom, VS Code
- Nice to have Teaching Assistant/Mentoring experience.
- Good Communication skills and answering skills.
Must possess demonstrated andProficient experience in Selenium with Java, Selenium Framework, Web Based Automation, API Testing, Performance testing, Cucumber, TestNG, XPath, ApachePOI.
Understanding Crio Tools and Infrastructure Resolve user problems/doubts by working with the engineering, content, and learning delivery teams to resolve issues
Encourage and motivate users to perform better every day
Go through code and provide feedback Monitor user progress and suggest improvements
Coordinating with a lead mentor and gather insights about users progress and find out intervention points. Good communication skills and ability to technically inspire and manage learners 1:1 and in group Work promptly to meet or exceed our commitments to customer success
Take live Query sessions to users over zoom meets.
Selection Process -
1: Basic Information Round
2: Technical Interview Round
3: Content Wrampup Additional Details:
Start Date: Start Immediately
Duration: 6 months (15-20 hrs per/week) commitment (min), opportunity to continue based on performance Compensation: ₹15k per month
Benefits: Provide Job Opportunities after 6 months in Crio or from companies partnered with Crio. Rewards and Recognitions are provided.
- Hands on experience in test automation tools such as Selenium, test automation frameworks/test cases for web and mobile applications
- Hands on experience in Java/C++
- Hands on experience in Automating Database/Web/API/Mobile applications
- Hands on experience in version management tools such as GIT
- Identify automation test cases from Manual regression test cases.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining automated testing frameworks and scenarios.
- Work with other QA Engineers and Developers to ensure that all aspects of the applications have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality.
- 5+ Years of experience in Product Feature Testing/ Functionality Testing UI & API, Functional and Non-Functional
- Must have previous experience with requirements, defect, functional, and performance management systems.
- Must have an understanding and ability to develop code in Java with good understanding in OOPs concepts
- Strong experience in REST API testing Using Postman
- Manual testing experience - smoke testing, regression testing, sanity testing
- Experience in TestNG, Selenium, JMeter, Rest Assured
- Experience in Jenkins, GUT and Maven
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows, and/or mobile devices
- Experience in Test design
- Should have experience in Localization and Internationalization
- God management and interpersonal skills
- Experience of planning and designing performance tests, creating and running the tests, and finally analyzing results to finetune.
- Experience conducting performance testing to ensure system capacity, reliability, and scalability
- Ability to understand and translate test requirements into a testable and correct design
- Ability to develop a test plan as required
- Strong hands-on experience with JMeter
- Knowledge of performance monitoring tools
- Hands-on experience analyzing reports and documenting observations to identify bottlenecks.
About The Company :
SCIGON was founded in 2008 by technology practitioners with a people-focused mindset. We continually strive to build on a track record of success, establishing new avenues for capabilities and growth. Based in Chicago, SCIGON offers a complete suite of offerings to meet enterprise and public sector customer technical, engineering and product needs. SCIGON's professionals advance client initiatives with a high degree of quality and efficiency. SCIGON has received broad recognition nationally and has been recognized through industry awards, media coverage, and several case studies Our goal is to provide fresh and effective ideas for mutual success. Our Mission: SCIGON is committed to providing an innovative approach and solutions that enable our clients and partners to succeed. While knowledge, experience and technology provide the tools with which we reach these aims, we place the most value on relationships.
We focus on understanding customer and partner needs, bring a collaborative approach to the discussion, and work hand-in-hand to identify effective strategies that intersect outcomes with the business drivers that underpin needs. Our Vision: Understanding client and partner needs, and to working as a team to meet mutual objectives. Our company culture is also centered on a commitment to sustainability, as well as social and economic responsibility
Frequently Asked Questions :
Why work for us ?
It would be a Challenging, grounds up a promising circumstance for you. You get an opportunity to chip away at great technologies alongside stunning specialists with strong financial strength.
Also, we have some Employee Value Propositions :
- An outstanding work culture :
- Remote work :
- Work life balance :
- Provident fund Professional growth through our Learning and development
- Using tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarCube, etc.
- Understand Agile Values & Principles
- Knowledge of the DevOps methodology / should have worked on projects in a DevOps environment
- Experience in QA processes, Test Strategy, Test Design, Test execution analysis & reporting
- Design, develop, document, and maintain manual test cases and automated test scripts.
- Actively contribute in the day-to-day planning, design, execution, and reporting of manual test cases and automated test scripts
- Follows software engineering principals in development of automation, manual test cases, software tools, and SQL
- Understand and apply test-driven design concepts to test and debug automated solutions or manual test executions and software utilities developed by self and others
- Deliver accurate and maintainable code for test automation and software utilities
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Proficient in Speaking, Reading and Writing English
- Should be able to take ownership of meetings, communicate thoughts clearly/concisely and push back whenever required
- Should be able to instruct and guide teams
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- API Testing
- Performance/Load/Regression Testing
- Proficient on Mobile/Web Applications testing
- Should know any of these programming languages such as Java or Python
- Proficient on any one of these testing frameworks such as selenium, TestNG, Appium, Page Object Model, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Jira Bug tracking tool
- Knowledge on setting up automation testing infrastructure
- Writing automation testing scripts for Android/iOS/Web
- Should know about writing test cases & reporting defects
- Define severity and priority for each defect
- Understanding of the latest trends
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development process