Koru UX Design is looking for a UI Designer with 3 to 5 years of experience in designing responsive websites and user interfaces. Our ideal candidate will ensure that all elements of the UI design are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design and exercise best practces as per emerging and latest trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Design compelling user interfaces, website and landing pages.
- Design intuitive UI deliverables of web and mobile websites and applications.
- Understand the brief and align with the customers business, it's goals and milestones and reflect that in the work done
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team to generate compelling ideas
- Work closely with the Design Lead and marketing team to ensure that your concepts meet our expectations to deliver the desired results.
- Create low to high fidelity mock ups with pixel perfect designs to be handed off to the development team
- Work with the development team to ensure pixel perfect outcome of the front end assets
- Should be enthusiastic to sharing their ideas and proactively participate and collaborate on projects with the team.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in designing responsive websites and user interfaces.
- An impressive portfolio to back that
- High proficiency with Adobe XD or Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar design software
- Excellent understanding of basics in UI Design such as (Grids, typography, defining visual hierarchy)
- Impressive communication skills and ability to convey your ideas
Minimum Qualification Required
- Commercial Arts / Fine Arts Background
- Well versed with latest Web Design trends and technologies.
- Having experience in designing atleast 25 websites or UI Designs across industries.
About Koru UX Design LLP
About the Company
India's first platform to democratise access to dream jobs for all eligible aspirants irrespective of their college, degree or network. By taking the Test, they engage in comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry relevant skills and their job-readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective-based in conjunction with current best practices in the industry.
If you believe in our mission of offering job seekers a fair shot at realising their dreams, we're the right place for you! If you are looking for an intense and exciting work environment with tremendous potential to grow and have an insatiable hunger to learn and succeed, then we have a match.
What will you be working on ?
You will be designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences across multiple platforms.
Single-handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project.
Collaborate with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design process to create user flows, wireframes & build user-interface mockups and prototypes.
Simplify complex user interactions, highlight product’s brand and unique personality
Evaluate and set best UI/UX best practices and standards
You have the unique opportunity to work on solving a problem end to end by building products from the ground up.
What will make you successful in this role ?
3+ years of experience in building user-experiences in B2C startups
The ability to empathize with the user through their journey and understand their needs
A deep understanding of the design process, experience using UX prototyping tools, as well as relevant fundamental knowledge of front-end technologies to understand the constraints of the design
Ability to communicate with users, researchers, product and tech teams to ensure
everyone understands what is needed
7-10 years of experience, including 3+ years of lead experience, preferably working for a startup. The Creative Lead leads the design process including initial requirements definition and conceptualization with the Business Analysis teams and the project managers. A designer contributes to the evolution and improvement of the existing design process. The Creative Lead also collaborates with the internal teams to develop creative strategy. In addition, he or she also converts complex technical and/ or business concepts into compelling visuals/ graphics.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Creative Lead include the following:
- Overseeing all digital projects and being responsible for the overall quality of the design deliverable.
- Directing the creative team in production of digital assets and other deliverables online and in prints.
- Communicating and creating an overall creative team vision by defining the direction and goals for the group.
- Setting and maintaining creative standards for the department
- Writing project creative briefs especially for web and mobile layouts (the train of thoughts)
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/ operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policy.
Industry: Digital Marketing & Web and App Development
Functional Area: IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies, Mobile Apps
Greendeck is one of Europe’s leading retail-tech companies. We use artificial intelligence to help retailers and retail brands make better pricing, marketing and merchandising decisions.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'. We are well funded, profitable and have customers across the globe from Japan, Austria and France to name a few.
We are also working on a cool new product called Cliff.ai. It's a completely radical way of monitoring metrics so that companies don't waste time setting up complex pipelines and monitoring thousands of dashboards. Cliff is being used by one of Asia's biggest telecom company and some of the world's best startups
We’re focusing heavily on our global expansion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at the get-go.
We are looking for
A smart, multi-talented product designer who has an eye for design and possesses a “design thinking” mindset in putting yourself in the users’ shoes. The ideal candidate will be highly creative and strongly self-motivated; has deep experience in making a product more intuitive and in reducing the steps needed for users to achieve desired tasks.
They will work closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. They'll provide and own the visual direction.
Your work includes
- Own the design cycle - right from user research, problem discovery, sketching and wire-framing, building flows and interactions, to creating pixel-perfect screens, testing prototypes and working with developers.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on product iterations to enhance the overall product experience. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our customers.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Research functionalities and features needed for the app and come up with ideas that can improve the product.
- Conduct competitor UX design analysis, keep abreast of competitor products and industry design trends.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma) to design wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a strong sense of aesthetics, especially font pairings, typography and spacing.
- Has stronghold on common UX patterns, UI -Patterns.
- Aware of emerging technological trends and understand their impact on design.
- You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done. You take the lead in discovering problems and execution.
- (Bonus) Have a good understanding of data visualization techniques/tools. (How to show data effectively to the customers).
- (Bonus) Are good with animation, micro-interactions, illustration and or just a curious mind for new tools and platforms.
- (Bonus) Have experience of working in a startup environment where things are fast-paced and priorities are ever-changing.
What you can expect
- Attractive pay and bonus scheme.
- Lunch is on us!
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is below 25!
CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company where super-talented designers and engineers work closely and bring to life, user-focused solutions.
Proven design & development methodologies are leveraged, and the latest technologies are explored, to deliver best-in-class mobile and web solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work on the end-to-end design process, from early-stage research and ideation to iteration and implementation of products spanning a variety of domains such as Fintech, Gaming, Energy, Healthcare, IoT, Security and OTT to name a few.
- Needs to be a critical thinker and a problem solver.
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities.
- Proven track record of designing interfaces for mobile and web
- Proficient in popular design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- Experience working with an Agile development team
- A portfolio that showcases creative problem solving
- Good Communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering and client interaction
- Provide design solutions: Research, Interaction Design, Visual Design Directions
- Translate business and user requirements into highly effective design solutions
- Create low to high fidelity wireframes, user flows and prototypes to communicate ideas to multiple stakeholders
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Work closely with front-end developers and engineers to implement design solutions
- Maintain quality assurance through constant evaluation during product development
Job Title: UX Designer
As our UX Designer, you will get to
- Gather and translate customer and business requirements into defined specifications
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Build a clean and effective user experience for our customers
- Understand needs from the management and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
We would like you to have
- Proficiency in a range of tools like Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe After effects CC, Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD
- A strong portfolio of UX and technical projects if any.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to articulate your design decisions
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences
Brownie points for
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Blender/Cinema 4D/Maya
- Google web designer
Why should you join roanuz
- Working at Roanuz is about joining a team of innovative minds who are passionate about solving complex problems every day.
- As a Ruman, you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced, and supportive culture.
- Our striking success comes from our people, and investing in our team is our top priority!
- We're proud of the culture we've built over the last nine years. We're a team that fails fast but learns faster and finds joy in progress over perfection. Being a Ruman is about joining a team of smart people in an intensely fun environment!
- Flexible work hours.
About the company
At Roanuz, we build products and applications using practical artificial intelligence. We build everything out of an in-house AI framework. We reinvent sports data, bringing in a technological revolution in sports. Working on AI research & development since 2012, we are one of the most sought-after companies in the global sports tech market.
Look into our website www.roanuz.com to know more about us!
As Senior UX [email protected] you will be a senior member of the design team, helping us deliver compelling user experiences to millions of SMBs globally, using a human-centered design process.
- You have 4 - 6 years of experience with designing software products and apps.
- You have a deep understanding of both UX and UI Design and understand the difference between the two.
- You have developed your own unique design philosophy after years of practice.
- You are experienced with creating design frameworks and processes that ensure consistency of brand and quality.
- You have solid user research experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods and are agile enough to measure results and make changes as user feedback comes in.
- You can wear a product manager's hat and see things from a holistic perspective, as well as get involved in writing detailed feature specs.
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering and can communicate with software engineers to achieve the most optimum results that are both effective yet technically feasible.
- You are an expert at Sketch or Figma.
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our design team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
We are looking for an experienced UI designer to design functional and appealing web and mobile app designs, focus on user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, and copywriters.
You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating User Interface Design, components, wireframes, prototypes, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas in all design contexts.
- Continually keeping yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in industry’s standards.
- Following material design and design system principles.
- Focussing on design contexts, consistency, usability, brand personality, and conversational design.
- Following standard of quality design, communicate with stackholders, manage time and tasks, create original and own design.
- 3 years of experience in user interface and graphic design
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, logo and branding design, user interface design, visual illustrations, infographics, flyers/newsletters, and components design.
- Knowledge of gif animation, UI style guidelines, branding design
Good understanding of design visualization i.e. color theory, visual weight, typography, iconography, patterns, grid system, responsive design etc.
Experience using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Aftereffects.
- Knowledge of responsive grid systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset and are open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Excellent communication with internal & external stakeholders
I represent Aptita Consulting Partners, an executive search firm from Mumbai.
Your profile would be a perfect match for an opening we are working for.
The role is based out of Gurgaon, for an App based firm and will be an ideal switch for your career.
If you are interested to know more, suggest a suitable time to connect and discuss further.
Awaiting your reply.