We are looking for a young and enthusiastic personality who loves UI design and be at the forefront of creating exceptional user interfaces for our laundry industry. We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our users, both external and internal. As an engineer on our close-knit, cross-functional team, you'll be an active voice in shaping our product.
User Interface Development:
● Ensure consistent and pixel-perfect implementation of UI designs across different browsers and devices.
● Optimize UI code and assets for performance, speed, and scalability.
● Implement responsive design principles for seamless user experiences on various screen sizes.
● Work closely with UI/UX designers to translate design concepts and wireframes into functional web interfaces.
● Collaborate with product managers, back-end developers, and QA engineers to deliver high-quality products.
Testing and Debugging:
● Perform testing and debugging to identify and resolve front-end issues and ensure a smooth user experience.
● Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging technologies.
Required Candidate Profile:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field is preferred.
Front-End Development Skills:
● Strong understanding of responsive web design principles.
Experience: Previous experience in front-end development, with a portfolio demonstrating your skills and projects you've worked on.
Cross-Browser Compatibility: Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions.
Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to debug and troubleshoot front-end issues effectively.
Communication: Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and deadlines.
As a UI Developer on our team, you'll have the opportunity to shape the user interfaces of our digital products, contribute to the development of innovative features, and enhance the overall user experience.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Quick Dry Cleaning Software
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adopt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth it when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable in our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience Monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
The key responsibilities will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux), also ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Designing/developing web & mobile applications in the Legal, Tax and Compliance space.
- Participate in full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, code reviews, estimation and design sessions.
- Roughly 90-100% hands-on coding, Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
- Nature of Experience: Hands on experience in React -redux based web apps.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with working in a startup ecosystem with conflicting priorities will be a huge plus
- Proficient in CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Personal projects that show aptitude and desire to create cool things
- A team player! Most importantly you must be comfortable working in a collaborative culture where everyone is challenged to solve tough problems.
Looking for enthusiastic tech driven individuals who can architect a web application, push pixels, design a web API, design a UI and optimize the backend for scalability. Should be thrilled to deep dive into the field of Location Intelligence.
Hiring for the role of Frontend Developer for our Development team. Apply if you are keen to explore how data-tech is changing the decision intelligence landscape.
About the organization
Sociometrik is a geospatial data intelligence start-up based out of New Delhi, India - founded in 2019 with the mission of redefining data-backed executive decision making. We measure and quantify physical earth, built structures and human activity using multi-channel data sources like satellite imagery, smartphone mobility, web records and administrative data to power alternative data-based decision support systems for our clients.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Write effective, scalable and reusable code
- Participate in system design and architecture discussions
- Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Create UI mock-ups and transform them into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
Frontend Web Developer
- Minimum 2 year of work experience as a frontend developer
- Minimum 2 year experience in React.JS.
- Must have Experience working in a Typescript codebase
- Experience with Leaflet.JS, Google Maps API, or Geospatial projects are a "Nice to Have"
- Exposure to deck.gl is “Good to Have”.
- Must have Experience collaborating in a team environment
- An analytical bent of mind
- Good time management skills
- Curiosity for learning
- Creative vision
- Team spirit and good problem-solving skills
Below is our hiring process for this position. We will reach out or send a rejection notice to most candidates within 1-5 business days of applying. Sociometrik promises to value your time and professionalism in every step of the process.
- Quick Screening
- Interview with Technical Lead
- Final Interview with Leadership
A bit about EnKash (www.enkash.com)
EnKash, one of the fastest growing financial technology firms in the B2B space, focuses on enabling businesses to digitize and simplify their commercial payments through its state of the art technology platforms. It’s comprehensive all-in-one commercial payments platform has led to businesses having a hassle free and frictionless payments experience and thereby, focus on their core business.
EnKash, with its unique business solutions, young team and a vibrant work environment has been making formidable marks in this segment. With several banking partners and more than 60000+ businesses onboarded on our platform in a short span, we are poised to grow rapidly from here on.
EnKash has also been covered by reputed national and international media and received many accolades and recognition that include:
- “Best B2B payment solution provider” in 8th Payments and Cards Award Summit
- “Amongst the top Start Ups to watch for “ by Inc 42 media
You should excel in this role, if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in web development.
- Complete mastery of HTML/CSS/JS and responsive design.
- Knowledge of PHP and MYSQL.
- Knowledge of web frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Cake Php. etc.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, experience in creating custom themes.
- You are comfortable with Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- You are creative and involved.
Node JS Background
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in web development.
- Complete mastery of HTML/CSS/JS/Jquery and responsive design.
- Knowledge of NodeJS and MYSQL.
- Knowledge of web frameworks like Express JS, Strapi, Koa, etc.
- Knowledge of any CMS in node js, experience in creating custom themes.
- You are comfortable with Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- You are creative and involved.
Here’s what’s in store for you:
- A fast-paced, mentally stimulating and fast growth-oriented environment.
- No bureaucracy whatsoever, respect for logical and analytical minds.
- Witness the venture of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent performance bonuses and perks.
- Affable and competitive teammates.
- Flexible work regime
- Our engineers are involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: brainstorming, design,prototyping, planning, execution, and deploying.
- We brainstorm to understand and explore the difficult problem and come up with the best solution for the hardest problems that impact the world.
- You will develop broad-ranging skills working on a wide variety of initiatives. You will take responsibility for your projects, but you'll also have teammates who look out for you.
- We operate in a “get s**t done” environment where the goal is always to execute and implement. While doing all of this...You will not forget to have fun!
WHAT WE VALUE
- You're cool with working with others. Our jobs aren’t done in a vacuum and everyone contributes to get the job done.
- You’re not afraid to make mistakes because without challenge, you’re not learning.
- Speaking of learning, you have a constant desire to grow and develop.
- You care about great design, not only in the product and visual sense, but also in your code and technical architecture.
- You are passionate about product craftsmanship, and can balance that with deploying something relevant.
- You move fast with a sense of urgency. You want to work on things that make an impact on the world.
- Candidate Expectations: Design, code, deploy and maintain scalable software infrastructure to meet Blowhorn's demands.
- 3+ years’ experience in a start-up environment or any reputed product based company
- Build APIs for business clients to integrate blowhorn into their systems.
- Setup processes and methodology for sustainable software development.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Good understanding of JS frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS), Angular 5+ and Bootstrap.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Some exposure to Analytics/Dashboard and related client frameworks (D3.js, Apache superset)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Has worked extensively on Google maps and features like live tracking, geo fencing
- Good API integration skills (with backend frameworks)
- Mobile frameworks like Flutter is a plus
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Offer: 3L PA - 5.4L PA
Job Location: Remote for 6-12 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Key Skills required :
1. Proficiency in HTML5 development
2. Proficiency in CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap ⅘
4. Hands on experience in building and implementing UIs in ReactJs including experience in building components, observables, state management and data binding
5. Strong expertise in building Responsive Websites
6. Experience fixing performance issues using tools like GTMetrix and Pagespeed Insights
7. Working experience in maintaining code versioning by committing to Git repositories
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding the scope of work and arriving at timelines
3. Implementing media queries and following Responsive Web Design principles for responsive websites
4. Implementing state management, databinding and mocking APIs
5. Unit testing prepared web applications and HTML pages
6. Coordinating with the testers to resolve any bugs
7. Reporting on daily and weekly progress
8. Optimization and performance tuning of code
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience should be at least 3 Years
- Should be good in UI
- Should be proficient in Typescript, React Native and React Js
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Would prefer to have someone from the gaming industry/poker industry or someone who is interested in the poker game development
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of a front-end developer in our teams is crucial in realising our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for developers who can contribute in building the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
Design and Develop web / mobile applications using front-end technologies like Angular7+, CSS , JS , HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance.
Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in translation Design and implement optimised components, modules and applications using best practises of front- end development and clean coding standards
Work closely with backend development teams on API design and integration.
Deliver code with maximum coverage using unit-testing frameworks and testing practises such as TDD .
Optimise code continuously to improve quality , maintainability and performance.
Qualification and Experience
2 - 5 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications . Experience in backend technology stacks will be an advantage
Strong skills in HTML , CSS , SCSS and any CSS Frameworks .
Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React , Angular or any other along with its core principles
Experience with data structure libraries , state managements, functional / reactive programming . Familiarity with newer specifications of ES6.
Experience with RESTful APIs integration
Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
We are looking for a motivated React js developer to come join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- React.js developers (about 3-5 years of experience) are involved in the interface
- component design from implementation to testing.
- frameworks like REACT, Angular JS.
- Have knowledge in REACT tools such as react.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux. Previous experience in user application.
- interface design is essential.
- Must have hands-on experience in payment gateway,3rd party API integration, Security encryption & decryption experience.
- A good attitude toward work, Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment along with project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group