- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Identifying key user groups and creating representative personas of their behaviors and demographics.
- Conduct testing of applications, and websites to Assess user experience
- Your code should be browser independent and compatible with all screen resolutions (Responsive Design Coding)
- Your code should perform well on both the screen sizes of both web and mobile both.
- You are responsible for keeping yourself updated with the latest UI/UX trends and technologies.
- Must be able to see opportunities for improvement, take ownership and closely work with the development team to drive product improvement
- UX design experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Must have 2-3 years of experience and be well versed with Figma
- Expertise in standard UX software tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma, Balsamiq, or any other UI/UX latest tool
- CSS Frameworks Bootstrap3x/4x, Foundation (For Responsive Development), 960 Grid System
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- 2 years of experience with web and mobile designing
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Conduct usability testing
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
Insane Marketers is looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to lead the design of digital brand campaigns for the performance marketing team. We are a small but mighty team, and this is a dynamic job. One day you may be brainstorming ideas for a new landing page, the next, you could be ideating creatives for an online coaching brand. An ideal candidate is adept in multiple facets of the creative process, enjoys collaborating with the marketing team for feedback and is eager to learn to evolve existing skills and expand capabilities.
What will your day look like?
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and creative briefs
- Collaborate with Content and Marketing teams to make effective visuals
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Create images/edit videos for advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
- Work under campaign managers to produce a final design
- Amend designs according to the feedback from campaign managers
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Maintain files of all designs for the Marketing team
What do we look for in an ideal Candidate?
- Proven graphic designing experience with a strong portfolio in the same. Candidates with great video editing skills will be given preference.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details - we don’t simply as our work done, we like it done well
- Eagerness to spot patterns in each project and match them with data from the marketing team on a frequent basis, learn what works and doesn’t work in each project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Able to handle the higher workload at times and be okay with less workload at other times
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the web design/online marketing industry
- Expert-level knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Ability to clearly convey information through a variety of channels to individuals/groups of various stakeholders
- We believe in both personal and professional growth because that is what makes a team impactful and successful
- Competitive salary and benefits compared to the industry average
- Flexible vacation/ time-off policy
- Opportunity to create, design, and envision the mission of industry leaders
- The best culture you can find in an agency where we encourage and promote professional growth with various learning incentives
- We don't micromanage: we expect you to do your job right by yourself without any external pressure
- We try to provide all the support that you need (that includes training and upskilling as well)
- Day shift
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Need to have your Laptop
Demonstrating portfolio of work that reflects the breadth & depth of skills in Interaction/User Experience Design.
Managing deliverables such as rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, design patterns and annotated comps.
Being in an entrepreneurial culture and excited about the challenge of building a design capability in a growing organization.
Collaborating with cross-functional peers (Product Managers, Business, Engineers) to understand user problems and business challenges and devising focused and elegantly designed solutions
Driving new understanding of problems to be solves for project scoping and collaboration on the overall product roadmap
Creating clean, modern, high converting, and intuitive user interfaces from wireframes to prototypes
Communicating design decisions and the why behind them to the PMs, software engineers, and QA engineers.
Influencing across Design, from problem definition to asset delivery
6-8 years of experience as a design practitioner in the consumer internet industry dedicated to the complete UI/UX design and development lifecycle of several successful web and mobile applications.
May have started their career in research & strategy or in interaction/information design but graduated to leading projects end-to-end for the last 1-2 years at least.
Exposure and experience working with start-ups will be a plus.
As a Product Designer will be part of a fast-paced design team with an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias for action.
Each day, lakhs of merchants around the country harness the power of the PayNearby mobile and web applications to
deliver banking services to millions of Indians. You will have a significant impact on our business as you take a
leadership role in setting the creative strategy for our market leading selection of products and services.
● Design and document style guides for logos, illustrations, icons and infographics
● Collaborate with peers to improve and standardise the design system including components, interaction and
data visualization models
● Work within brand guidelines to design interfaces that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual
● Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes, screen mockups and interactive prototypes
● Create, organize and deliver production ready assets with relevant documentation
● Design assets that perform reliable and scale across devices and platforms — tablet, mobile and web
Required Skills & Experience:
You must be responsive, flexible, and able to contribute in an open and collaborative environment. You should be
comfortable with visualizing abstract concepts and then delivering that vision as implementable design deliverables.
● 3+ years of experience in Product Design.
● Team lead experience - optional
● Demonstrated visual design expertise; capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs, layouts,
mockups, style guides and pattern libraries and a demonstrable talent for simplification
● Ability to deliver wireframes and mockups in an iterative, agile environment
● A portfolio or work samples demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
● Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to
communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and
varying levels of the organization
● Basic knowledge of UX and front-end web design processes and best practices
● Self-managed, goal driven with the ability to collaborate across teams to execute and deliver projects on
UI/UX Designer - Magician
No Bad Designs No Dementors Only Magicians���
We believe there are few levers as powerful as design by which we can impact a product, a company or the world. We’re looking for a sorcerer extraordinaire who can ‘swish and flick’ their wand and create innovative designs.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead the design team, develop and conceptualize a comprehensive design strategy in collaboration with product managers and designers for the app.and play a major part in strengthening the design centered culture in the company.
- Produce high-quality and innovative design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Identify and troubleshoot design problems across the app and come up with solutions using user-centric critical analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in ui/ux design in product-first companies and have a strong portfolio and have expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, After Effects) to produce wireframes, high fidelity mockups and illustrations with attention to detail.
- You have a strong passion for designing innovative designs and setting the new bar for the design ecosystem
- You've weathered release cycles and know what details matter at each stage, how to motivate engineers to get the fit and finish right, how to translate insights from user studies into meaningful action, and what's most likely to go afoul at each stage. You can share several shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you learned along the way.
1. Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline.
2. Retouch and manipulate images.
3. Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
4. Collaborate with the creative director and graphic design manager to develop design concepts.
5. Receive feedback from the creative director and graphic design manager and make necessary changes.
6. Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
1. Should know social media design.
2. Should have attention to detail (very important).
3. Must have knowledge of Photoshop, Figma/Adobe XD, Illustrator, Canva, After Effects, etc.
4. Must know how to use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
5. Must have basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
6. Graphic design major preferred.
7. Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
8. Strong creative and analytical skills.
9. Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.