- Experience in building both front-end and back-end of the website
- Knowledge of WordPress Plugins
- Excellent and written and verbal communication skills with proven fluency in English
- Good understanding of Web architecture
- Analysing website performance and troubleshooting errors
- Conducts Wordpress design/development research and performs discovery analyses for new client projects, including content reviews and wireframing.
- Creates Wordpress design/development strategies based on research.
- Stay up-to-date with new web technologies.
Company Website: https://theempiremedia.in/
About Empire Media
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 3 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large-scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
Job Role: Senior PHP Developer ( 2-5 yrs)
Position: Full time
Qualifications: Computer Science Degree or equivalent
Web Development (Back-end): LAMP – PHP / MySQL
Frameworks: CodeIgniter /Laravel
Operating System: Windows/Ubuntu/ Linux
Roles & Responsibilities
· As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic
· You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front- end developers requirements
· Must have knowledge on REST API Responsibilities
· Conducting analysis of website and application requirements
· Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
· Develop back-end portals with an optimized database
· Experience working on complicated websites across various platforms
· Experience with the design, development, and integration with Restful API services.
· Basic understanding of Unix command line
· Experience developing and managing teams supporting large scale, high traffic web sites.
· Experience with code repositories (Git)
· Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD)
Candidate Preferred Qualities
· E-commerce experience a plus
· Jira experience is a plus.
· Demonstrable ability to prioritize work and manage multiple demands
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Laravel, Drupal, Mysqletc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
In this role, you will:
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
You may be a fit if you have:
- 2 – 4 years of experience in building PHP web frameworks such as Lavarel.
- Understand the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
HTML5, and CSS3.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Experience in using fundamental design principles for a scalable application.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Knowledge of Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Understanding of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL, Postgresql databases and their declarative query languages
2) developing and testing software and resolving technical issues that arise
3) Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
4) Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
5) Lead the entire development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
6) Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
7) Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
8) Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
9) Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
10) Fixing bugs
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experience in PHP & MySQLi, various open source frameworks,
- Strong Knowledge in Frameworks like Laravel
- Strong skills of APIs Creation & integration
- Knowledge of Cloud Servers like AWS, Digital ocean
- Know how to Secure the PHP Scripts from attacks or injections,