Exp in React JS,
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Boppo Technology
TensorIoT is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. We help companies realize the value and efficiency of the AWS ecosystem. From building PoCs and MVPs to production-ready applications, we are tackling complex business problems every day and developing solutions to drive customer success.
TensorIoT's founders helped build world-class IoT and AI platforms at AWS and Google and are now creating solutions to simplify the way enterprises incorporate edge devices and their data into their day-to-day operations. Our mission is to help connect devices and make them intelligent. Our founders firmly believe in the transformative potential of smarter devices to enhance our quality of life, and we're just getting started!
TensorIoT is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. This means that we are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind, and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
TensorIoT is looking for Mid-Level Front-End Engineers who excel at understanding complex user interactions and successfully delivering that functionality through code.
Responsibilities will include delivering designs from client requirements, leveraging AWS to provide unique features and functionality, and delivering quality code that will produce consumable visual elements. The ideal candidate will have outstanding technical fundamentals with a focus on delivering aesthetically pleasing interactions from the ground up. Some travel may be required to meet with clients.
As a Mid-Level Front-End Developer, you will:
- Collaborate with clients, project managers, UX designers, and other developers to gain a thorough understanding of project requirements within agreed-upon scope and architecture designs
- Translate wireframes into fully functional user interfaces and proactively address edge-case scenarios
- Collaborate with back-end developers to design REST APIs and request/response schemas
- Perform code reviews with constructive feedback
- Promote clean code, best practices, and consistent design patterns across the team
- Write infrastructure as code and automated deployment scripts for customer delivery
- Provide development estimates from granular tasks to comprehensive projects/applications
- Lead and present technical discussions to clients, including knowledge transfers
- Take on additional responsibilities over time and become a key contributor to scaling team size.
We're looking for someone who has:
***Immediate Joiners are highly preferred***
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of industry experience building performant, scalable, and responsive web applications.
- Experience with Reactjs (Must), Redux, and middleware such as Sagas, Observables, Thunk, etc.
- Experience with React Native and Flutter app development(Must)
- A strong understanding of REST APIs, HTML5, CSS, and other core Web technology concepts
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Experience refactoring existing code in addition to architecting new solutions.
- Experience with Git-based workflow (feature branching, pull requests, merging, rebasing, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Agile development in team settings
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience collaborating or consulting with clients or similar stakeholders.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or other cloud platforms
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Job Requirements :
- Strong knowledge of UI/ MVC architecture.
- Strong knowledge of HTML 5/ CSS3 standards.
- Experience in UI Metadata Development (SASS or LESS).
- Experience in Material design frameworks.
- HTML - 5
- CSS - 3
- Angular 2+
- Dynamic and should be able to handle the team (15-20).
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Business Teams & Product Managers, understand the requirements and design the technical architecture and implement it
- Build the code independently according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards
- Create a technical design from Functional Design Doc / Requirements Doc and be able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- 3+ years of programming experience in Node.js / React.js / Vue.js
- Experience in building applications from scratch (designing the architecture, database schema, deployment, CI/CD)
- Experience in Leading a Team is a plus
- Writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning web applications
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes), and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores (e.g., ElasticSearch, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Playing an active role in the technology community, ie., contributing to open source projects, speaking at conferences, blogging, etc
- 3 to 8 years of work experience in FrontEnd development.
- At least 2-year experience in. React js/NextJs/React Native
- HTML, CSS3 and Responsive web design are compulsory
- Experience integrating APIs and Graphql services using React
- Experience in backend languages like Node Js and Django/Python will be a big plus
- Excessive focus on performance, scalability and customer experience.
- Enjoy coding 24x7 and love technical challenges.
- Comfortable with the Git version control system.
On the frontend, we use React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and
test our application with Jest.
As a member of the engineering team, you will be developing our client and consumer facing
frontend with a strong focus on response time, stability and cross platform compatibility. You will owe
all aspects of our frontend architecture.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build awesome web experiences.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment
- Experience in js build tools like Bower, Npm, Grunt and Webpack
- Some experience in React js
- HTML, CSS3 and Responsive web design are compulsory
What you will get:
- Product ownership - take autonomy over core products & product features
- Be a part of early tech team
- Stock options
- Candidate must be from Any Engineering Graduate
- Candidate must have >8 Overall CGPA throughout the Academics
- Candidate must have Excellent Communication skills
- Candidate must be Hard working
- Candidate should be ready to work in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (as of now we are doing WFH)
- Candidate must have Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Candidate must have an agile mind-set and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Candidate must be Good in analyzing and solving problems
- Micro service Architecture, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Ruby on Rails, ReactJs,
Nodejs, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Flutter, Apache Kafka
- Our continuous releases are integrated with Jenkins, Bitbucket & Kubernetes. On the frontend, we use
React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and test our application with RSpec.
- On the backend, we're a Rails shop (ROR) riding on AWS/GCP and Postgres RDS
Working Days: 5 (Saturday and all Sunday’s off).
About GoComet (www.gocomet.com)
GoComet - our Logistics Resource Management (LRM) SaaS platform leverages the combined power of data science and machine intelligence. It facilitates sharp reverse auctions bringing out the best possible end to end rates for shipments, saves time, optimises operations, and increases deal transparency and eﬃciencies for enterprises’ freight procurement processes.
Owing to our growing impact and potential, the Singapore Government (SGInnovate) is now backing us as an investor. Also, our global customers (including Fortune 500 Conglomerates) like Schaeﬄer, Glenmark, Sun Pharma, Polyplex, Indorama Ventures - trust, and recommend us.
Besides, we were also recently mentioned in the Gartner Visibility Guide.
Experience - 2.0 - 6.0 Year(s)
Location : Bangalore/Gurgaon
Qualification : Any Graduation
Candidate should either be from Tier 1 college/working in a Tier 1 product based company
Looking for Candidates having 2 to 6 Year(s) of experience in Frontend Development and atleast 1.5 to 2 years of experience in React.js
Individual contributor role
Reporting to Tech Lead Directly
- Experience on Angular 7+
- Experience of SCSS, Type script
- Knowledge of API integration
- Experience of npm package repository
- Experience of Git
- Experience of html, CSS, JS, JQuery and BootStrap
Note:- Angular developer with any combination will do for eg- Angular Dev with PHP, Angular Dev with Java or dotnet will also do. They should have worked on Angular 6 or any version above that