A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. A profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Appknox has helped secure mobile apps at Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, US, and expanding rapidly. We have secured 300+ Enterprises globally.
We are a 30+ incredibly passionate team working to make an impact and helping some of the biggest companies globally. We work in a highly collaborative, very fast-paced work environment. If you have what it takes to be part of the team, we are excited and let’s speak further.
What An Ideal Candidate Would Look Like:
- 3-4 years of experience in testing software products.
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing automated test cases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the security testing domain is a plus.
- Review and analyze the requirements.
- Define & maintain test cases to ensure 100% coverage of the requirements.
- Perform various types of testing like sanity, functional, exploratory, integration, and UAT to ensure that the product delivered is of high quality.
- Collaborate with all the developers to conduct QPS (Quality Planning Sessions) for each user story and define the key test scenarios (including edge cases) before the development begins.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to triage and fix any of the bugs reported.
- Automate test cases, wherever feasible.
- Actively participate in all Agile ceremonies – Grooming, Sprint Planning, Review meetings etc.
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Personality traits we really admire: -
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is an added advantage.
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Has attention to details and helps identify edge cases.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows timelines and absolute commitment to deadlines.
- Round 1 – Technical Assessment
- Round 2 – Profile Evaluation; HR
- Round 3 – Initial interview with the Product Manager
- Round 4 – Technical interview with the CTO
- Round 5 – Final round with the CEO
As per Industry Standards
Why Join Us :-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will give you the opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage upto 5 Lacs for you and your family including parents.
Appknox, a leading mobile app security solution HQ'D in Singapore & Bangalore was founded by Harshit Agarwal and Subho Halder.
Since its inception, Appknox has become one of the go-to security solutions with the most powerful plug-and-play security platform, enabling security researchers, developers, and enterprises to build safe and secure mobile ecosystems using a system-plus human approach.
Appknox offers VA+PT solutions ( Vulnerability Assessment + Penetration Testing ) that provide end-to-end mobile application security and testing strategies to Fortune 500, SMB and Large Enterprises Globally helping businesses and mobile developers make their mobile apps more secure, thus not only enhancing protection for their customers but also for their own brand.
During the course of 8 years, Appknox has scaled up to work with some major brands in India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, and the US and have also successfully enabled some of the top government agencies with its On-Premise deployments & compliance testing. Appknox helps 500+ Enterprises which includes 20+ Fortune 1000 and with ministries/regulators across 10+ countries and some of the top banks across 20+ countries.
A champion of Value SaaS, with its customer and security-first approach Appknox has won many awards and recognitions from G2, Gartner and is one of the top mobile app security vendors in its 2021 Application security Hype Cycle report.
Our forward-leaning, pioneering spirit is backed by SeedPlus, JFDI Asia, Microsoft Ventures, and Cisco Launchpad and a legacy of expertise that began at the dawn of 2014.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
RIA’s vision is to build the gold standard for healthcare technology systems and healthcare data platform in India. The core technology we are building is a data platform on the cloud bringing together vast volumes and types of health data. A data analytics layer will sit on top and allow us to create AI and ML models in the near future. Additionally, we are working on an API ecosystem where we integrate with a number of partners for insurance distribution and business partnerships. And to tie it all together a cutting-edge user experience to deliver better healthcare and insurance experience to customers.
If you’re looking to not just test applications in a mundane/mechanical way this is the right place for you. Over the next few years, you will get to build automation tools & frameworks in order to productize testing itself at RIA. You will get to understand RIA’s applications inside out like no one does as you create, execute and automate testing at RIA. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and cutting edge.
- 3-4 years of experience as QA Engineer with demonstrable experience in Manual testing
- Experience in Testing web apps and APIs is a must
- Mobile app testing is a plus
- Should be able to define user scenarios using black-box testing and also, identify possible failure modes using white-box testing.
- Automated testing using Selenium and Java - preferred, but can consider others with automation experience too
- Automated testing of APIs and mobile apps is a plus
Prescribe (YC W21) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the Healthcare sector in India. We are building a D2C brand in the natural healthcare space.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior QA
- 3+ years of Experience in QA role
- Automation and manual testing experience in mobile testing
- Leadership skill
- Great analytical and communication skills.
- Good at planning and time management.
- Should be able to write up neat and clear reports.
- Should have an attentive nature.
- Decide, plan and document different user flows to be tested.
- Communicate with the end-users (It will be our own team in this case) to properly understand their pain points.
- Thoroughly test the different user flows.
- Document and communicate the bugs and issues in the flow back to the developer team.
Greetings from People First Consultants!!
We are hiring for one of leading client in Chennai
Work Location: Chennai
Exp:3-6 yrs (Associate).
Notice: Immediate to 30 days.
- Experience with Test Design/Execution with Tricentis (Tosca), Selenium Apptus
- Experreince with SAP Agile & Salesforce.
- Automation of Web Portal/Service.
- Framwork Creation, Script Creation and Maintainence.
- Managing requirment in terms of Automation.
- Ability to work individually and also in a team as and when required.
- writing and executing codes with respect to the software and its specifications.
- Maintaining test scripts inventories
- Able to create test plan/strategies for automated tests
- Creating required data for test cases
Software QA Engineer
Infilect, a leader in visual-intelligence for worldwide retail, is looking for an experienced tester (2-4 years) who is at home within Agile, being embedded in a product delivery team, with an inquisitive desire to dig into the unknowns of the software.
Infilect is founded by two PhDs and ex-IBM-Research-Scientists to build scalable visual-AI systems to make the world a better place. Infilect (https://www.infilect.com/" target="_blank">https://www.infilect.com) builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We process images and videos at scale and in real-time in order to solve retail supply-chain problems, and make an environmentally sustainable net-positive impact on the world. We are driven by the promise of AI and software technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
- Software Testing: You will continuously improve the quality of Infilect Technologies web and mobile apps in a cross-functional team with developers, designers, copywriters, product managers and help the team with building high quality software products
- Showing your work and talking about testing and the value of testing
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing to monitor the overall quality of our platform. Document as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Catch and triage bugs; i.e. replicate and document reported bugs, as well as discuss issues found during testing with the developers and stakeholders.
- Engage in team discussions on product features, technical design sessions, planning and other agile ceremonies.
- Be forthcoming in providing user experience feedback, while acknowledging the distinction between bugs, defects and suggestions for improvement.
- Systematize test flows; i.e. document features and test plans; investigate and define when features break; define how testing of the platform is done - including the development of test cases and test paths as well as scripting and potentially automating the process where possible
- Communicating to the rest of the team in case of breaking bugs, handling post-mortem of these, and making sure regression tests are set up to avoid the same issues arising repeatedly
- Apply a user perspective and define user test cases and make sure new features live up to these expectations before release
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for web applications.
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for Mobile applications.
- API automation using Robot Framework.
- Perform peer code reviews of automated tests
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You love software testing and thrive on making software better
- You've got strong opinions on software testing and general software quality concepts.
- You pay attention to detail to an extreme degree, and you are thorough and methodical in your approach
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- You’re comfortable discussing product requirements with product owners and testing approach with developers
- Experience in exploratory and context driven testing.
- Should have hands-on experience in testing Web/mobile applications on various platforms, device form factors and edge scenarios.
- Should have experience with Jira or other Bug tracking tools.
- Able to analyze requirements thoroughly and write clear, concise test cases.
- You are comfortable with Postman for exploring and testing API’s.
- Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Selenium for automating browser-based apps
- Good to have: Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Appium for automating native apps on iOS & Android (Optional)
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Should have experience with VCS like GIT
- Strong knowledge of Python/Java programming.
- Work on a problem that will have positive impact on millions of users
- Work with well experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative environment
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team.
- Driving and delivering detailed test plans
- The candidate should have good Java and Programming Skills.
- Should have working experience on Selenium.
- Should have good knowledge on Appium and APIs. Good if the candidate has working experience.
- Should be able to work independently and build automation suites.
- Work on defining test data and test automation framework that can be leveraged across test suites.
- Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios.
- Participate in the requirement and functional design reviews to not only create test plans but also influence and contribute to the product features definition
- Participate in agile development process and work closely with developers and product owners to test features as they're built with-in a sprint
- Drive effective quality measures as early in the software development lifecycle as possible to maximise impact.
- Triage test failures and work closely with the development to resolve them.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and efficiency and repeatability through process and tooling improvement to deliver high quality products in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development and other Fusion QA and release teams.
- Perform project tasks and solve problems with little or no assistance and guidance.
- Operate both independently and as part of a team.
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyses and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results.
- Analyses test results and recommends corrective actions.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Experience with Automation and Manual testing.
- Experience in test development automation. Use of automation tools like Selenium, Appium and Quality Center is highly desirable.
- Strong Java skills, good to have NodeJs/Python
- Experience in working large scale product testing with an ability to test complex integrated software applications in multiple environments
- Good problem solving and analytical skills to triage issues in a complex multi-tier environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to contribute and follow the organization wide QA processes & standards.
- Ability to work in global scrum teams.
- Agile experience
- Quick Learner with Aptitude for QA.
• 2 to 4 years of experience in Backend REST API testing.
• Hands on programming experience in Java.
• Experience in designing, developing, debugging and executing automation scripts
• Experience in REST API Automation using RestAssured/Karate/Jersey Client/HTTP-Client
• Experience in CI-CD tools like Jenkins is plus
• Hands on experience in MySQL.
• Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands is a plus
• Experience in performance testing is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools. Estimate, Priorities, plan, and coordinate testing
• Well versed with writing test cases and bug logging.
• Understand functional/technical specifications and analyse server logs.
• Look for potential quality issues proactively.
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
• Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality. • Strong desire
to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment
As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
The Telephony platform team maintains a complex set of APIs and microservices that provide the backbone for real-time communication in our products. Our systems are evolving and we need quality experts to inject confidence and stability into that evolution.
We are looking for a highly skilled developer who is adept at building scalable test frameworks. A passionate quality leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of guiding a team to the automation paradise. If this is your type of paradise then you could be engineering automation systems that the development team will rely on daily.
Who you are
- Experienced in developing flexible test frameworks and tools that substantially increase developer confidence.
- You work with cloud technologies, including the testing of REST services.
- You implement automatic reporting that will contribute to rapid resolution of failures.
- Capable of bringing together system testing with independently working components.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test strategies.
- You like mentoring other engineers about engineering, automation and testing best practices.
- You independently analyze and troubleshoot advanced Python code and microservices.
- You communicate and work cross-functionally and across management levels.
- You advocate for doing the right thing even if it’s difficult.
What you will achieve
In your first 3 months: Fluency
- You will develop a deep understanding of the technology stack, network traffic concepts and terminology.
- You will have developed a strong understanding and strategy for the independent nature of our testing needs.
- You will apply that strategy to design and start building an initial framework with reporting.
- You will commit multiple high-value automated tests and start the process of addressing CI failures.
In your first 6 months: Mastery
- You will contribute to design discussions and participate in code reviews.
- You will continuously learn and expand the automation testing framework.
- You will contribute to improving functional API documentation.
- You will take ownership of test failures to ensure our CI system stays reliable.
- You will mentor and coordinate work with other SDETs
- You will start to explore performance and other testing areas of testing needs.
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of IP traffic concepts and terminology
- Experience with VoIP, Telecommunication Systems, and Communication technologies
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker or Kubernetes
- Build automation that developers can use locally.
- Hands-on expertise on various VoIP & TDM based testing tools like SIPp, Navtel, Spectra2
- Experience in load testing complex real-time communication platforms
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks on us.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Lodestone Software (Ahmedabad) is a testing focused company (with a team of 800+employees) and we are looking for people with a strong drive to build a career in QA Automation.
Hiring Location: Only From Gujarat
This position requires:
- Interview for software concepts, Programming skills (practical, hands-on) and overall attitude and approach towards problem solving.
- Good object oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Mobile application knowledge (Android, iOS) along with ADB/XCode is essential.
- Working knowledge of Databases along with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a career in QA Automation.
If you are interested - please respond with the below details so that we can schedule an interview accordingly.
1. Current CTC / Expected CTC
2. If the selected - time period required to join.
3. Preferred interview Date / Time.
B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, Electronics
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or SDET experience with a focus on data, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
- 3+ years of Data Quality experience, or QA experience with a focus on Android, iOS, Roku, and connected devices,
- 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Automation Framework development using Java.
- Experience with Performance Test Design, Development, and load testing execution.
- Design, create and maintain assets used to execute performance tests and contribute to the execution and monitoring of performance test executions using ApacheJMeter, LoadRunner, or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of JAVA, JVM, Spring Boot, data warehouse, data integration, SQL Server, apache Kafka, data streaming, big data, MongoDB, SQL, Web Services, microservices,ETL,change data capture (CDC), DevOps.
- Strong SQL experience, with knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake, or columnar databases.
- Experience with reporting or analytics tools like Tableau or Mode.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying, and working with data in various AWS services.
- Programming experience in a language such as Python, Java, etc. for the purposes of parsing files and running queries.
- Experience with analytics implementations (network events, ad beacons, user action events, etc.) in a web or mobile application.
- Minimum 7 years of Manual and automation experience.
- Experience of testing Application hosted over Cloud for various platform and OS.
- Web and Mobile testing expertise
- Experience on Agile and Scrum methodology
- To be responsible for effectively converting US into manual/Automation test cases for WEB and Mobile apps as per the coding standards.
- Expert in Database
- Help other team members on writing and reviewing test cases and provide sufficient help for any blocker.
- Certified as ready for release to Production follow all necessary test phases and meet the pre-agreed quality standards.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements
- Work closely with Automation team members to understand automation progress and take ownership of analyzing any failures are there
- Provides regular quality reports on test progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with project testing