What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? A Business Analyst with Customer Experience, Fintech skills and are now ready to lead a ground-breaking Digital Platform for one of the largest Global Banks in the world. You:
- Have worked with a large global bank across distributed teams
- Have an agile delivery mindset with an out-of-the-box customer experience orientation.
- Are confident of collaborating with customer teams and managing expectations delivery
- Can lead delivery from a Design+ Product Thinking perspective
- Have experience of working with development teams to successfully deliver creative software.
- Have extensive experience in detailed requirements analysis, writing user stories, PRDs and Information Architecture, Customer Experience flows and wireframing cutting edge customer experiences.
- Have experience in prioritising competing demands from stakeholders and driving requirements
- Can take a concept from data analysis through production with gap, risk and root cause analysis.
- Have experience in collaborating with technical teams to refine requirements and provide support during development.
- Are equipped with strong facilitating skills and are experienced in leading customer workshops.
- You will be responsible for Stakeholder management and Project management, Documentation of new and BAU changes, new feature development, Document designs and communicate them with the team(s), ensure stakeholder time and meetings are set up on priority
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- Have no experience of working in global strategy and design environments
- Have time-zone constraints (this is a global time-zone role)
- You wait to follow a given process
- You cannot think out of the box, innovative solutions to startup problems
- Work only in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
You will learn:
- How to build a design and build a global quality next generation product ground-up
- How to make quick, effective business decisions that work
- How to build a team that can deliver to your vision
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Banking Technology experience
- Should be well versed with tools like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio
- A masters degree
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen by Siddharth Kabra/Sangeeta Bhagwat [10 min]
- Hiring Manager screen with Chinmay Kulkarni [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Chinmay Kulkarni call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with Sangeeta Bhagwat [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference check.
About Bakerstreet Fintech
EverestEngineering -Software Engineering when you need it. High quality, scalable, distributed development teams are ready to help you now. Sustainable software development. Fit for purpose. Doing the right thing both for our customers and for yours.
As a team, we are passionate and motivated by the impact our organization can have on our customers, employees, the industry, and the world. We are here to accelerate software innovation by digitally connecting the global workforce. Through our experience, we know that working with remote teams and getting it right can become a competitive advantage for organizations. We want to provide this advantage to customers and partners that are trying to have a positive impact on the world through software innovation
Excellence is at the forefront of our mission. We see an opportunity to shift the narrative of working with offshore teams - from a frustrating cost-cutting exercise to a beneficial value addition.https://everest.engineering/
Our experience means we understand the problems software companies face trying to build offshore distributed teams because we've been there before ourselves.
We work iteratively together to manage these problems for you, or to provide extra capacity in peak times so that you can do what you do best – deliver amazing innovations and delighting your customers
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering" target="_blank">https://github.com/
Big Data, Web Development, Mobile Development, Agile Development, Data Analytics, Software Product Development, and Remote Working
HeadQuarters- Melbourne, Victoria
We love people who in general -
- have a passion to own and create amazing products.
- are able to clearly understand the customer’s problem.
- are a good collaborative problem solver.
- are a really really good team player.
- are open to learn from others and teach others.
- are able to take the meaningful feedback and improve continuously.
- can commit to inclusion, equality & diversity.
- can maintain integrity at work.
You are the one if -
- you love solving problems.
- you have a keen interest in understanding and analysing the customer problems and solutions.
- you possess good listening, communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- you can empathise easily with customers.
- you can facilitate and lead workshops that generate customised business solutions.
To be successful in this role, you need to -
- analyse the as-is system and collaborate with clients to create artefacts (personas, journeys, epics, stories, to-be system etc.) to outline business vision, objective, product roadmap, and a project release plan.
- effectively manage the scope and constraints of the project.
- work in agile teams that help in the successful delivery of a project.
- effectively prioritise and obtain buy-in from all the stakeholders to help the team with the requirements.
- write detailed stories to help the team understand the requirements.
- demonstrate flexibility in picking up things/roles needed for the successful delivery of the project.
- collaborate with the UX team to understand and contribute to the user research & design process.
- be an effective liaison between the client and your team to manage the product backlog and keep an eye on the software delivery.
- Responsible for all documentation related activities/artifacts involved with the story solutioning
- Work closely with the product managers to streamline the backlog and add get the acceptance criteria reviewed and approved.
- The guide development team on clarifying the queries while coming up with technical user stories
- Understand the business needs of customers and should be able to translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Documenting and translating customer business functions and processes.
- Create solutions to problems for the business as a whole, and accordingly must effectively be able to communicate with a variety of business areas
- Evaluate the needs and ensure that the implementation team has gathered comprehensive details they require for creating and implementing the system
- Work with the product managers, architects, and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release
- Work closely with the other core team members (developers, testers, & scrum masters) to ensure the day-to-day sprint activities by answering requirement-related queries.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
- Develop and execute end to end projects and programs central to building a fast-paced high growth startup.
- You'll report to our founders and work closely with members of the leadership team.
- Should have exp. in working and collaborating with colleges/universities PAN Indian and Internationally
- If you are looking to build a career working with multiple teams and stakeholders by driving things centrally, then we should talk.
- We are hiring for multiple positions. An ideal candidate should have 3-6 years of experience. Preferred candidate should have experience in consulting + startup.
UpSkillz Tech is a higher education organization providing accountable and industry- integrated education. We are a premier and one-of-its-kind higher education program in India to implement an outcome-based fee model versus an admission-based fee model for our students.
While keeping our skin in the game, at UpSkillz, we strive to deliver best-in-class education to students to make them successful for their professional career. We work on an asset-light model - partnering with UGC/AICTE approved colleges and universities - to provide industry- relevant and futuristic education leveraging technology.
UpSKillz is working to bridge the skill gap that prevails in what higher education teaches and what the industry actually demands. We aim to create higher education more accountable, pragmatic, and tailored to corporate requirements.
Expectations From The Role
- Act as a central POC to design, drive and execute projects from the Founder's office.
- Take complete ownership of assigned projects - which have a direct impact and coordinate end to end.
- Maintain key internal and external stakeholder relationships. Own strategic relationship with external stakeholders including investors
- Identify gaps and roadblocks that functions/teams are struggling with and troubleshoot them.
- Build systems and processes to run a smooth engine across multiple functions/teams.
- Define the key metrics (KRAs and KPIs) of different functions and make sure they are being completed as per the set targets.
- Plan out an approach/analysis strategy (data + qualitative) to infer underlying trends/actions specific to a program.
- Build high-quality reports and deducing insights from the same.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and resolve escalations.
- Review all the student feedback received from various sources.
- Market research competitor analysis to identify threats and opportunities.
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine student personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features.
- Understanding the student behaviour and gathering insights to suggest improvements in the product/programs.
- 3-6 years in a business or executive management/consulting roles, organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Must have worked in a fast-paced growing technology startup and consulting experience
- Should have exp. in working and collaborating with colleges /universities
- Ability to share and seek feedback across functions
- Well versant with people/talent challenges and ability to manage the same in a high growth- stage startup.
- Extraordinary communication skills - written and verbal
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity with experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
We’re looking for a Sr.BA – UX who will be responsible for identifying and defining product feature requirements and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. You will focus on growing and developing the end services offered by our existing clients. You will also build business cases for the prospective clients and thereby demonstrate the value proposition of our products.
In this role, you will closely work with our Clients, Directors and Thence Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands business strategy and goals by studying the business function, collaborating with the client and gather business requirements.
- Documentation of formal requirements, use cases, user stories, User Journey which ensure that the UX solutions proposed are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
- Collaborate with UX team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and client stakeholders with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Complete ownership of project delivery, utilising the available resources
- Hiring quality talent to the team, evaluating assignments, taking interviews
- Help groom in-house talent to become leaders by constant guidance and feedback
- Manage multiple resources on reporting relationship, evaluating performance, handling appraisals
- Collaborating on user experience planning
- Consulting with clients and a range of team members
- Researching interaction design trends and apply to deliverables
- Researching technology trends that apply appropriately for a given project
- Creating/designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps
- Use storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements
- Conducting user research activities such as usability testing, ethnographic research, card sorts, and surveys
- Analyze web analytics to generate meaningful usage insights.
- Working with business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes through facilitation, elicitation, visual modelling and critical thinking
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome
- Understanding of the business requirements, capture and track the details required to produce the end product, and document same in the form of user stories / use cases and process flow maps, content matrix
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Proactive problem solver who, handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile Methodologies
- Client Handling
- Resource Planning
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Gathering
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Team Management
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management (desirable)
- Above 4+ years of Business Analysis/Project Management experience in UX environment (desirable)
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at http://www.thence.co" target="_blank">www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members