We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to- use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of
professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
Build page navigation buttons and search fields
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
Portfolio of design projects
Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Good time-management skills
BrandzGarage is a young team of enthusiastic developers, designers and marketers putting all their skills and efforts in bringing the best for your brand. From website and mobile app development to branding and digital marketing, we cover all important aspects of your business. Visit http://www.brandzgarage.com" target="_blank">www.brandzgarage.com for more info.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Identifying key user groups and creating representative personas of their behaviors and demographics.
- Conduct testing of applications, websites to Assess user experience
- Your code should be browser independent and compatible with all screen resolutions (Responsive Design Coding)
- Your code should perform well on both the screen sizes of both web and mobile both.
- You are responsible for keeping yourself updated with the latest UI/UX trends and technologies.
- Must be able to see opportunities for improvement, take ownership and closely work with the development team to drive product improvement
- UX design experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Must have 2-3 years of experience and be well versed with Figma
- Expertise in standard UX software tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma, Balsamiq, or any other UI/UX latest tool
- CSS Frameworks Bootstrap3x/4x, Foundation (For Responsive Development), 960 Grid System
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- 2 years of experience with web and mobile designing
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
- No login, no log out time we believe in you take your time but complete the work before the deadline
And much more...
Over time this can convert into a full-time role.
Twist Open UX provides consulting services in the areas of design and innovation.
We are expanding our design team to keep pace with several exciting opportunities that are coming to us. We are on the lookout for UX designers, available to work at our studio in Bangalore. Candidates would require strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. They would be required to work effectively in a team and handle client communication.
QUALITIES WE VALUE
Empathy for users who are different from you.
Executing UX design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Collaborating on user experience planning.
Communicating with clients.
Researching interaction design trends.
Researching technology trends.
Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications and/or mobile devices.
Strong conceptualisation ability, drawing skills and paper prototyping technique.
Cognisant of production timelines and having attention to detail.
Ability to create task flows, high fidelity wireframes, micro interactions as well as visual design.
Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Axure and associated UX design tools.
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UX practices and heuristics.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
Portfolio to accompany resume.
Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
Indiginus is a digital growth consulting company, with a focus on B2C and B2SME companies. We have worked with clients across various verticals and around the globe, including Bharat Matrimony, Design Cafe, Riaz Capital, American India Foundation, and IndiaLends.
We are looking for a smart and energetic User Interface and Creative Designer (Consultant) highly skilled with Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating UI and creative designs and making design changes as guided by the head of experience design, and the creative head
- Design and deliver mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces - both app and mobile
- This role requires the ideal hire to work 20 hours per week.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin, or Figma - as well as Photoshop
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, with a focus on business and product goals
- A strong practical understanding of the leading browser and app platforms and their features from a user experience perspective. Knowledge of the industry’s latest trends, apps and technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a team including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design
1 to 4 years of overall UI/creative design experience
About the job
Edulastic.com is looking for UI designers with an entrepreneurial spirit who seeks to contribute to developing and shaping the visual product.
Can you translate users' needs into a compelling, intuitive and delightful product? You are much needed.
-Deliver detailed design flows and specifications, ensure product excellence throughout product development and implementation process.
- Effectively coordinate with the Product Manager to ensure your designs are user centered and consistent with the brand; aligned with other product touchpoints.
- Creation of all digital visual elements, including typography, layout, imagery, and iconography
You are the right fit if you have:
- Experience of working with Adobe's XD, Figma or Sketch to create high fidelity prototypes
- Strong foundation in usability, accessibility, and ergonomics of UI design
- The ability to understand user requirements and subsequently convert them into intuitive and sleek user-centered product design.
- 3+ years of experience in designing visual language systems for digital products and services
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, Interaction or similar area from a top international design institute or a top design college of India such as NID, IDC, NIFT etc. , or equivalent practical experience.
Experience working with early stage efforts, dealing with ambiguity and driving projects forward
Strong collaboration skills with PM, Engineering, Marketing, and other stakeholders.
Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to listen, be proactive at addressing feedback
Excellent interaction and visual design skills and an solid portfolio of interactive projects
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Job Location: Bengaluru
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to
function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing
sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as
well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser
compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple
products and organizational units.
• Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
(REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web
Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
Creative Graphic Designer
Peekaboo is looking for a creative and dynamic B2C creative professional to drive marketing content and outreach for the brand. The person will be responsible for creating Peekaboo’s mindshare and recall among its target audience. He/she will be responsible for creating content on digital channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible for conceptualising and designing graphics for social media and other marketing channels
- Shall be responsible to create photos, reels and marketing content for social media and post it.
- Shall be responsible for the product shoot.
- Shall be responsible for designing marketing material & advertisement displays as per management requirements. 2
- Strong Computer Skills & Creativity with strong visual sense in designing, video & Graphics.
Candidate should have a decent experience in the apparel industry and field of Coral Draw, Photoshop, video editing etc. Designing and editing content.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum qualification Graduate.
- Good Communication Skills (verbal as well as written).
- Candidates having working experience in graphic, apparel and video designing shall be preferred.
- Should be expert in Creative designing of graphics & Advertisements display. Should be result oriented.
- Should have working in fashion or apparel industry.
Role Creative Designer
Industry: Fashion and Apparels
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type: Part-Time(3days/week), Permanent
• Based on the wireframes and project concept, create UI of screens to be used in mobile and web.
• Understand the UX and implement or enhance the screens accordingly.
• Work closely with the team in an agile mode to properly draft the requirements in the screen or mock-ups generated.
• Create newsletters, templates and graphics as and when required.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphics tools
• Relevant experience in terms of designing screens for mobile and web apps
Website - https://praxinfo.com/
Develop the brand guidelines and graphics for product and marketing assets. The individual will also own the design of visual assets for marketing of the product across touchpoints.
What will you do
Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines
Deliver high-quality, on-brand graphics to support a superior customer experience.
Maintain a set of design best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
Support your design work using insights from quantitative data and site metrics, segmentation and customer feedback
Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
Present work to team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval.
Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
What will you need
Bachelor's degree in design/relevant disciplines or equivalent work experience.
Proficiency with full Adobe creative suite
Extensive knowledge of Graphic Design, Print Design/Layout, Web Design and Development, with experience in design/development for both mobile and desktop applications.
Ability to drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects and prioritizing tasks.
Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography.
What would be a bonus
Prior experience working in a fast-growth Startup
Prior experience working in eCommerce related startup