•Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
About Pivotchain Solution
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Experience in Mobile UI Design , responsive website
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web front-end.
- Experience in creating mockups and converting PSD into HTML(Responsive) , HTML/CSS into PNG/JPEG.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Firework, illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Well versed in HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap and Java Script.
- Worked on wordpress project i.e Theme customization , wordpress installation & convert HTML/CSS to wordpress
- Ability to understand the requirement and do work individually.
- Test websites compatibility on different resolutions and browsers such as IE, Firefox, Safari.
- Excellent communication skills (English)
Testing Ground is disrupting the way new business ventures develop and grow in the different industries. We help founders and innovation leads in companies figure out where their new business vertical, test demand for it from customers across Asia and help them scale it up. We hand the new to the world and new to market products and solutions which will change the way the industry operates. We also work towards creating a workforce who is able to help other companies test and grow their business model.
Testing Ground is a Singapore based startup with early satellite bases in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, China and Vietnam. Joining us means that you will get the opportunity to learn from the founding members. Our founder has deep experience building and mentoring start-ups across Southeast Asia. His previous startup counts Eduardo Saverin, Co-founder of Facebook, as one of their investors. Our co-founders are experts in community and partnership development in China and Singapore as well as skilled in future oriented capabilities such as digital marketing, viral growth, content marketing and latest innovation strategies.
At Testing Ground, we want our team to be made up of people who have the ability to become the best. We practice Lean Startup and Agile. We do stand-ups and run experiments often. We have an open work culture but yet we are very focused and very energetic.
If you would like to learn and get your hands dirty in doing the work related to the latest innovation and methodology to creating a sustainable business model, this is the place for you.
As a startup, everyone in the team are do-ers and want to make a name for themselves. We are driven and open to new ideas. Join us and have a chance to craft out your own growth as well as the company’s growth.
Unleash your capability with us
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are facing an upcoming upheaval with technology disrupting the way things are currently run. Beyond providing consulting services to these companies, we want to help them by providing them with a clear methodology to support them through this transition.
That is where you come in.
As a graphic designer at Testing Ground, you will have the opportunity to conceptualise ideas and craft inspiring designs, as well as to play a part in envisioning the creative direction for these companies. We are looking for someone who is always hungry to learn new tools and skills to develop thoughtful, creative illustrations that communicate key messages in a clean, simple way. Apply now if you thrive on exploring new concepts and enjoy watching your ideas come to life – from conceptualisation to production.
This is a full-time role (9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays), with a monthly salary of 363 USD.
Competencies created: You will be able to
- Develop design concepts for business objectives and goals
- You'll learn how to deliver value to projects through objective-based design such as developing the style and vision for the clients that we work with.
- You’ll get to design for business success for creative and effective delivery of branding services
- Manage various stakeholders and project requirements
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with our team to ensure collaterals are delivered on time
- You’ll manage multiple projects with concurrent deadlines, ensuring high quality and accuracy of final deliverables through proofreading
About the Role:
- Create Visual Brand Identity
- Conceptualise a creative direction for Testing Ground’s projects
- Conceptualise and design branding/marketing materials for both print and web related marketing material
- Produce new artwork based on brand guidelines agreed with our team
- Create print and digital advertising materials
- Develop Key Visuals and Collaterals for Marketing Campaigns and Events
- Assist in the management of website, newsletters and all other company materials, where necessary
- Design all graphic, sales and marketing materials e.g. EDM / Posters / Banners
- Work with us in crafting visually compelling presentations
- Manage Design from Concept to Production
- Work according to briefs for the branding needs and guidelines
- Ensure design specifications are production-ready
- Engage with external printers or contractors/suppliers/vendors to ensure the highest quality of materials and that deadlines are met
- Proper documentation of all design files
Why You Will Love Working with Testing Ground:
- If you have been thinking of starting your own business, this position will give you an in-depth insight to what works and doesn’t in the different industries and countries across Asia.
- The firm believes that it is critical to encourage personal development to have a successful team. As such, we have a variety of online learning courses which you can use to pick up different skills and capabilities.
- You will be exposed to different platforms and tools to help you become more efficient in doing your job.
At least Diploma in Art/Design/Creative fields
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity in Adobe InDesign for desktop publishing
- Ability to convey company’s message in line with brand’s guidelines through original design
- Ability to create strong design concepts
- (good to have) Skilled in video editing
- (good to have) Skilled in photography and videography
- (good to have) Knowledge of photo editing in Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team
- Strong communication skills to liaise with marketing team and external vendors
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
P.S: Assess us like we assess you. If you’d like to check out who our founder is, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn page url here and say “Hi, I saw your job post on….” : https://www.linkedin.com/in/thehappybryan/
We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We invite you to join us in helping people.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- We're a small, fast-paced growing team tackling huge new challenges every day.
- Learning new concepts while working with intellectual and exceptionally talented team
- Friendly and high growth work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
The individual will be the go-to person for developing concepts, graphics and creating an appropriate design language for the brands. Creating visual elements to deliver the communication efficiently and aesthetically pleasing manner would be needed the most.
This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of design with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working with a wide range of media tools and software.
- Working as a part of team with account leads, copy writers, technical dept. and of course the design team.
- Updated with current fashion of design trends, application packages, visual arts, time limits and anything that impacts the design.
- Creating design layouts and concepts as per layout principles and design concepts.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers- Researching current design trends
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
- Will play a key role in designing and developing best-in-class workflows solutions for efi productivity suites
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centred design process
- Create holistic design solutions that address business and end-user requirements collaboratively with R&D and Product Management organizations
- Create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and screen flows along with visual design skills
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in design communication, human-computer interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, product, software)
- Mastery in Interaction design and good competency in Visual designs
- Capability to work using sketch or photoshop
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management and engineering)