The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
1-2 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work
About Novosalus Technologies
2. Architecting information, wireframing, and prototyping with interaction flows
3. Asking smart questions and championing new ideas
4. Developing delightful experiences with creative flair
5. Diagnosing design problems and devising elegant solutions
6. Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
7. Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
8. Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
9. Executing designs as a part of software development teams
Good working knowledge of Adobe XD
Pay attention to details
Distill simplicity from complex user requirements
Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Should adhere to design standards
- Should be good with design tools
You should apply only if
- You depend on user-centric critical analysis and problem-solving. Experience with User Research methods - user personas, journey mapping, and competitor analysis.
- Strictly between 3-8 years of ownership experience in designing User Experiences, Interfaces, Apps and Websites for consumer facing internet product.
- You have advance knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Protopie, After Effects or other prototyping tools. Knowledge about web and app development as well as experience in doing development handovers.
- Digital usability best practices knowledge on a global level.
Good to have
- Experience in Front End Development.
- Knowledge of Conversion Optimisation best practices.
- Knowledge of designing for good SEO.
- Ability to interact with clients.
- Game of Thrones fan. Or The Office. Or Brooklyn 99. Or Suits. No?
- Take lead on projects; all the way from leading kickoff sessions, research exercises, and presenting work to stakeholders throughout the process.
- Help the design team with user interfaces for all things at FamPay, including, but not limited to website, web app, mobile apps and physical products..
- Map user personas and desired actions. Be the Usability Champion.
- Work closely with Engineers. Document features for seamless handoff to design and development teams.
We are looking for
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment with less direction, in an early-stage setup.
- Intelligent and Articulate. Independent Thinker. Brings fresh perspectives
- Skilled Craftsmen. Love their craft and getting their hands dirty. No armchair experts.
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, Illustrator, Affinity Designer.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.