Purpose of Job
Who you are
You will be responsible for:
· Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
· Writing and implementing efficient code
· Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner
· Working in different domains and client environments
· Documenting standard operating procedures
You will get to:
· Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools
· Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality
· Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
· Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
· Build your own career path
· Excellent software programming skills with a strong focus on code quality
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent creativity skills to help invent new ways for approaching problems and suggest innovative solutions
· Good UI design using HTML and a modern CSS framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation or Semantic UI.
· Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
· Experience with working with AWS specially Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation
· Knowledge of Amazon Connect
· Knowledge of Python, Node.js, Spring Boot
· Knowledge of Relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server or Oracle.
· Knowledge of software standard methodologies, like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
· Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
About ECS Infosolutions
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Frontend Web Developer (Websites) you’ll design, build, run, and analyze experiments and personalized experiences across Kwalee websites.
What you tell your friends you do
What you will really be doing
- Deliver against the website optimization and personalized experience strategies across the website and other touch points.
- Liaise with Site Optimization manager and UX design to build new UI and functionality
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
- Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences
- Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of front end development experience
- Knowledge with A/B testing and site personalization technologies, preferably leveraging Google Optimize / Adobe Target as a platform
- Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- Knowledge of Adobe Target / Google Optimize / Optimizely
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
• FULL TIME • Gurgaon •
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Frontend Developer
field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great
working environment. As Frontend Developer you will be closely working with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of Frontend Development.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data
implementation specialists to design and create
• advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,
• Good understanding of (Depending on the specific case, a developer
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as LESS and SASS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git /
Mercurial / SVN)
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery
- Object Oriented concepts
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets
- Building responsive design
- Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- React (Must), Preferably mobx experience
- Modern CSS layouts like Flex, Grid
- Strong fundamentals in OOP design patterns
- Basic understanding of REST API's
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We are looking for an experienced front end developer who can design and build responsive, functional and beautiful web applications to delight our customers. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our web applications across the three products - Spectra, Drone Mission Ops and DronePass.
Spectra: An integrated drone data platform to visualize enterprise worksites and perform AI-powered analytics that helps teams plan better, construct faster, and sustain longer.
Drone Mission Ops (DMO): A full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions
DronePass: Hardware module and integration solution that helps drone manufacturers, OEMs, and system integrators integrate their drones with Digital Sky for Unmanned Traffic Management.
Build new tools to streamline the overall process flow as requirements develop
Explore new technologies and products to see how they can improve our products
Translate business requirements into technical specifications; communicate and get
stakeholder buy-in; iterate and refine
Review, prepare and present design/code to colleagues
Coordinating with the extended development team and cross-functional teams
2+ years experience working on web applications (building, maintaining and debugging)
2+ years experience working with either of VueJS or React frameworks
Familiarity with libraries like Vuex and Redux
Familiarity with bundling tools such as Webpack
Familiarity with consuming ReST APIs using libraries such as Axios
Proficiency with Git version control
Good to have
Knowledge of TypeScript
Knowledge of GraphQL and writing queries/mutations (using Apollo client)
Knowledge of reactive programming using RxJS
Familiarity with UI libraries such as Vuetify and Bootstrap
Experience with map related libraries such as MapBox, Leaflet, CesiumJS etc
Knowledge in test-driven development: unit tests and integration tests
Experience with responsive application development
About the Role
Dremio’s user experience is one of its key differentiators and makes all your data easily accessible and shareable by your data consumers. UI Engineers at Dremio are responsible for the development of the user interface and user experience on Dremio’s Data Lake Engine.
Responsibilities and ownership
- Own the full cycle of development of our modern single page web application from inception, design, development, testing, and production.
- Care deeply about modular design patterns and frameworks to deliver an architecture that’s rooted in simplicity, that’s easy to iterate on and constantly evolve.
- Passionate about ease of use, experience and quality of the product.
- 2 years minimum experience with React is highly preferred and currently utilizing React in their current job.
- Passion about UI development and UX design
- Shown proven success in delivering high-quality front end applications
- Fluency in the understanding of SQL and databases (relational or non-relational)
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science in a relevant technical field or equivalent professional experience
we are looking for a Sr. Software UI Engineer to join us! You will design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design. If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.