- Develop graphics and layouts for banners, presentations, whitepapers, case studies, newsletters/emails, social
media posts, infographics etc.
- Develop graphics and layouts for websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Deliver high quality work.
- Well versed with design software - photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc.
- Out of the box creative thinking
- Work closely with Web Developers, Marketing and Sales Team.
Experience - 6 months to 2 years
Candidate applying for Full time Shift timings – (9 ½ Hours) 6:30pm onwards ; Fixed Sat-Sun off
Job Location- City Vista, Kharadi
Cab Facility is Provided.
About TrueQC Lead analysis Pvt ltd
- Develop design solutions for various platforms
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs
- Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-ups, storyboards, and lookbooks
- Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
- Build UI elements, icons, illustrations, wireframes, and layouts
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Good proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma
- Understanding of UI design, corporate identity, and multimedia design
- Good aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail
- A degree in design, fine arts, or related field is a plus advantage
Today, UPCRED is a fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the influencer marketing ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital influencer marketing and enhance the earning experience of over 50 million social influencers users across globe.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience for our users on WEB and APP, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reimagine and optimize the web and mobile app experience.
Plan and implement new designs.
Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
Create prototypes for new product ideas.
Collaborate with marketing & sales team to support UPCRED Footprints growth objectives.
Implement processes & structures to help with platform scalability and consistency.
You have at least 2-3 years of experience, ideally within UX Design, UI Design, or Mobile App Design.
Having experience in startups will be an added advantage.
You are able to lead and have good management skills.
You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
- Take a lead in product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation. Also be responsible for the creative direction the product should take.
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behaviour and data.
- Work closely with the Product and the engineering team deliver delightful customer experiences and ship new features
- Take part in creative and holistic thinking across our diverse products and conduct design reviews and status meetings as needed.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Running user testing of applications, software, websites. Troubleshoot UX DESIGNER problems.
- Communicating scenarios, end to end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to other stakeholders
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Effectively mentor and inspire a team of designers. Help the team in raising the bar, resolving blockers, prioritising and breaking down complex projects into simpler tasks.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development.
Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
Let’s understand THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL.
The Academic Operations Team is fundamentally
grounded in our intent and endeavour to bring in
‘Operational Excellence’ to Sunstone educational
Commonly referred to as our ‘scouts on the ground’,
the team functions at the cusp of our learning,
product and business teams to bring in the
best-in-class experience for the institutions and the
Their stakeholders cut across institutional owners,
leadership, administration, faculties and students;
with whom they work tirelessly to ensure excellence
and accountability in delivery and operations, through
systems and technology.
What day-to-day RESPONSIBILITIES of someone in THIS ROLE involve!
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer with 2-3 years of experience in digital space, with a keen understanding of both Product and Graphic design.
- Collaborate across departments to develop & execute creative designs based on shared design brief.
- Come up with innovative ideas appropriate to requirements for the right target audience.
- Execute designs for various collaterals, websites, digital ads, campaign concepts and adapt as
per the standards & latest design trends.
What ATTRIBUTES will it take to perform this role!
- Understanding of graphic designing for creatives on online media
- Hands on experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Project ownership & end-to-end execution
- Strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Should be able to produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work with speed and meet deadlines
What you will do:
- Delivering thoughtful and impactful products and services
- Solving complex design problems at all levels– from information architecture to interaction design to prototyping and high-fidelity mockups
- Collaborating and thinking conceptually and strategically about design
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Superlative visual design skills, excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Understanding of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that shape a product
- Ability to work confidently with Program Management, Development, Product Planning, Brand, Marketing and Usability
- Proficiency with Figma with an understanding of rapid prototyping platforms such as Invision or Principle
- Experience working within and contributing to a structured design system
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- User Research experience in a complex space such as enterprise or other business/consumer tools and applications
As one of the members of the Design & Production team at Mosaic, you will be playing a key
role in all Graphic Design related work for all the brands that we launch.
You will be the centre of execution for all brand and design collaterals related to Social
Media Posts, Ads,,and other high quality production work.
You will be a good fit if you -
● Can think of design from a first principles understanding and can bring about solutions
that really reflect thoughtful considerations rather than being only a software expertise
● Have a strong portfolio of creative graphic design work exploring different facets of style,
color, tone and typography.
● Can crystallize user delight into actionable and executable design solutions
● Understand design patterns, consistency and how exactly they affect a brand system and
● Have good theoretical understanding of color theory, typography, illustration, interface
design and print design
● Are extremely adept at Photoshop and Illustrator
Your core responsibilities will be -
● Working within the design team to bring about the best suited styles and graphical
assets to different requirements
● Working on extending a brand system to various digital formats, ensuring brand
collaterals fall within desired quality benchmarks and consistency
● Own all iconography and visual styles associated with a brand
● Ensuring timely execution of key marketing collaterals
Minimum qualifications -
● A good portfolio of previous work samples
● 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
● Good working knowledge of photoshop and illustrator is must
● Should be good with image manipulation, emailer template creation, social media post
and ad designs, illustrations
Bonus Points -
● If you are skilled with video editing and compositing
● Adobe Premier and Adobe Audition are extra skills you can flaunt
● You also know 3d softwares to some extent like 3Ds Max, SketchUp and VRay
User Experience Designer / Engineer
The company's product team develops the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants.
As a UI/|UX engineer, you will ship high-fidelity designs of new features and prototype solutions. You will have incredible ownership in creating an elegant end-user experience for merchants across every aspect of the product while collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, technical product managers, customer success managers, and marketers.
You’ll play a critical role in shaping our product—from influencing the roadmap, doing in-depth user research, and weighing technical constraints and tradeoffs. You will work directly with the head of the product and management team in delivering a product experience that creates moments of delight for our merchants, and growth for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand various types of users across our platform and representing our merchants in product strategy and roadmap discussions
- Create unified, end-to-end experiences through close collaboration with team members from customer success, across product and engineering teams
- Identify the best UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints, and own every aspect of the product's design, from solving the core user challenge to shipping a well-tested and pixel-perfect UI
- Work on creating and contributing to a design system of patterns in an effort to cultivate a cohesive look, feel, and user experience across the entire Fulfil platform
- Manage every aspect of the design process for products, features, and functionalities in collaboration with our Product and Engineering teams
- Create sketches, detailed wireframes, user flows, and high fidelity mockups and effectively communicate them clearly to relevant teams
- Prototype user experiences and run usability tests to turn concepts into intuitive and elegant interfaces
- Enhance and apply our established visual language to new features and functionalities of existing products
- Quickly iterate and develop alternative designs based on feedback from peers or learnings found in user testing, within support channels, etc.
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ Years of UI/UX experience, working closely with Product and Engineering teams to develop and ship great end-user experiences
- Expertise in our tools: Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Clubhouse
- An outstanding portfolio, with presentable case studies showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and idea generation
- Experience collaborating with a diverse team in a rapid growth environment. - Huge plus if you’ve worked with remote teammates and understand the communication patterns of working with highly distributed teams (you’ll be working closely with our team in Toronto, Canada!)
- A learning and growth mindset: We’re an early-stage startup, and we’re growing quickly. Our team size and our design process will evolve and change many times over the next few years. We strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what we learn — from our work and with each other
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Empathy and resilience: empathy for our customers, to build a product and a service they’ll love. Empathy for our coworkers, to build a workplace we’ll love. Resilience to be able to take feedback from anywhere, consider it gracefully, and fold it into your thinking and your work
- Excellent written, verbal, and storytelling skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience working with Shopify’s Polaris design framework
- Experience in design related to B2B products e.g. E-commerce or ERP
- Design experience across a variety of platforms (desktop, tablet, iOS, Android, etc.).
- Experience developing or contributing to an actively evolving design system
- Background in engineering or another technical field
- Should have worked on majorly data-driven dashboards, both on the web as well as mobile platforms.
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art creative software such as Sketch, InVision, Marvelapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Adobe Xd, Principle, Zeplin, etc.
- Should have experience in making, implementing, documenting and using the Design System (DLS).
- Should have hands-on experience conducting user research, creating user personas, usability testing and storyboarding user flows.
- Should understand and know how to implement design analytics.
- Should be able to design and facilitate participatory design workshops to discover opportunities and insights both internally and externally.
- Should be a self-motivator and willing to come up with solutions by diving deep into the core of the problem.
- Should be a team player and must have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
- A graduate degree in design is a plus.
- Designing for flutter in the past is also a plus
- Ensure the brand image is maintained through various collaterals
- Execution and quick turnaround of collaterals as required by the marketing and sales teams including advertising collaterals, primary packaging, secondary packaging, brand collaterals in-store and otherwise, online banners, etc.
- Guiding outsourced digital marketing teams on design aesthetic and brand DNA
- Supervision of printing of packaging material and coordination with vendors for the same e.g. to ensure that colors on the screen are printed on physical labels etc.
Minimum Graduate, Design Course diploma or degree preferred
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in accounts
- Deep knowledge of software like Adobe Photoshop, AI, etc.
- A keen eye for design, colors and aesthetic
- Ability to communicate strongly Hindi and English