Jobs at Deskera
accounting, customer management, and payroll for hundreds of thousands of customers
With over $100mn raised and a loyal customer base of close to half-million users, we are
growing fast. But we have bigger goals to achieve. We want every business, in every part of
the world, to get the Deskera advantage and transform into growth machines.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will drive Deskera’s future growth by building relationships
with prospects, winning new customers, and delighting our current clients. We are looking for
professionals, who can engage in consultative business and technical conversations with all
levels of an organization and have experience working with startups/SMBs.
• Qualifying inbound/outbound leads
• Create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
• Generate sales opportunities from multiple channels like phone, email, Linkedin etc
• Prospect new and existing leads via different channels
• Follow up with existing leads and prospects for a culmination of sales opportunities
• Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Deskera’s products, benefits and value-
• Communicate Deskera offerings and benefits to leads and prospects
• Conduct product demonstrations for prospects
• Understand the market, competition, competitive issues, and products
• 0-2 years of experience as a business development representative
• Track record of consistent achievement of assigned targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to convert the prospect into a customer
1) Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Adobe CS, Figma, and other tools
2) Create and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX Design with active collaboration with Engineering and Product teams in iterative product development cycles
3) Manage and support the entire design process from concept preparation to final artwork as an individual contributor
4) Communicate the product's vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs both verbally and visually
5) Incorporate industry standards, trends, user research and usability testing to iterate on product proposals
6) Define and execute product branding elements in collaboration with the design team and marketing team that include in-product deliverables as well as product-related marketing materials for Facebook, Instagram and such.
1) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Design, Multimedia, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or equivalent
2) High attention to detail and demonstrated a flair for iterative design, information architecture and creative visualization.
3) Proficiency in the use of popular design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, or similar mainstream medium.
4) Ability to maximize the design potential of any medium - Instagram Posts, YouTube teasers, infographics, Word and PowerPoint templates
5) Flair for articulating ideas pictorially and verbally
- Designing, building, prototyping, developing and implementing single-page responsive web applications for our cloud platform.
- Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
- Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
- Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
- Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
- Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
- You have previously worked for a minimum of 3 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
- You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
Deskera's suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allow for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business's pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
What you will do daily
Designing, building, prototyping, developing, and implementing single page responsive web
applications for our cloud platform.
Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
You have previously worked for 4 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards
You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
People hiring at Deskera
About the company
Keka has become the fastest growing HR and Payroll platform in India within 18 months of its launch. With a team of deep conviction and a passion for improving employee experience, we are the fastest growing HR Tech SaaS product in India. We are 100% bootstrapped David that continues to outsmart the well funded Goliath's.
AMPLINNO INDIA PVT LTD
About the company
Mainstay Sales Solutions
About the company