- Hands on exp in software development life cycle and software/product release lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance, debugging and driving improvements across teams via consensus.
- Experience designing and implementing test cases, running, and reporting on quality.
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications, analyze data and server logs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience in end to end manual testing and testing management tools
- Basics of automation testing.
- Strong problem solving skills & analytical skills
- Experience in working with Agile teams & methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certification will be an added plus.
- Good programming and analytical skills
- Experience on DB is added advantage
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage, effectiveness and test process
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, cypress
- Experience in POSTMAN and equivalent tools is advantage
- Understanding performance testing and basic knowledge of Jmeter or any other tool
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- Experience in Java/Perl/Python based automation and/or user-level
- Knowledge of UNIX environment and Shell scripting is desired.
- Minimum 5 years of Testing experience , with at least 3 years of Test Automation
- “Automation first” attitude.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Good team player and communicator with a flexible, customer-driven attitude.
- Agile / Lean attitude and mindset.
- Believe in daily improvement, easily adapt to change and have fun while doing it.
- Work well independently and within a team.
- Knowledgeable about different Software Delivery Lifecycles.
- At least 1 year experience in using at least one tool for:
- Test automation tools: Selenium Web driver, Postman, RestApi Automation
- Non-functional testing: JMeter, HP LoadRunner
This candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of quality assurance processes. Throughout the implementation and maintenance process, this candidate should use data analysis to better understand quality reporting measures and improve processes.
Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Previous work experience as a QA Engineer, QA Tester, or relevant position in the IT department
- knowledge of scripting and other related procedures like DOM structure
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium or Protractor
- Understanding of testing protocols
- Know-how of different types of testing methods like white box and black box testing
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good time management and organizational skills
Why work for Flowace?
- Opportunity to grow the product 100x as the product is of world-class standards
- Freedom and flexibility to be a real leader, to ideate and implement strategies in real-time, without wasting time waiting for approvals
- Very healthy work environment and work-life balance
- Extremely collaborative and helpful team members to work with
- Employee engagement programs such as Fun Fridays, Wellness, and Community Building
- 5 days of hungry hustling and 2 days of absolute rejuvenation every week
- Once the DNA of Flowace goes into the blood, it will serve the candidate very well for his/her entire career and life, irrespective of how long he/she works at Flowace
CTC Up to - 7 LPA
Thanks & regards,
Senior HR Executive - Flowace
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
This position will be part of the core development team working closely with various stakeholders to test functionality critical to our business success. This role will design, implement and execution manual and automation test cases and the relevant tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform functional, system, integration, certification, user acceptance and regression testing by creating and executing manual test cases and test plans.
• Perform automated testing utilizing the company tool, Eggplant, (or a similar tool) to write and execute the required scripts.
• Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to ensure complete understanding of the software requirements that need to be tested.
• Monitor outstanding QA issues so they progress in a timely manner and are completed within the release schedules as defined by Product Management.
• Recommend program improvements or corrections to Product Management and/or
Development staff. Ensure compliance with local, state and national standards, legislation and regulations.
• Assist Business Analysts and Product Managers with documentation of software.
• Collect and report testing results and metrics to all stakeholders as warranted.
• Abide by quality controls and Software Development Life Cycle procedures.
• Set up and configure test environments.
• Assist in post-implementation and production support as required.
• Keep current on product trends and technology innovations.
• Perform any other job-related tasks as requested by management.
• Experience analysing/testing system and application failures and being able to report those failures with specific details.
• Experience in the creation of test plans, test suites and test cases so they cover all aspects of a project and are reusable by other team members.
• Experience with automated testing utilizing a tool such as Eggplant preferred but not required.
• Experience with TDS Products preferred but not required.
• Experience in all aspects of the pharmacy industry.
• Experience testing in Agile Environment, Scrum or Rapid Application Development
Methodologies preferred but not required.
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle preferred but not required.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps preferred but not required.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail, looks for ways to
improve and promote quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards, completes work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and completes tasks on time.
• Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness and presents ideas and information in a manner that receives others’ attention.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
3+ years’ experience
BE(CSE) B. Tech, MTech, M.Sc., B.Sc. (IT), ME, M.Sc. (CS), MCA
• Monday to Friday – 5 Days work schedule
• Health insurance benefits
• Accidental and disability insurance benefits
• Opportunity to grow and promote from within
• Staff development activities
- B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field with 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong hand in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Proficiency in Java language, Collection & Maps, Exceptional Handling, Object-Oriented Concepts, Design Patterns, Multithreading, and File I/O
- Expertise in Mobile App Automation with Espresso, Appium and/or XCUITest is a must
- Experience in Android Activity life cycles, Android Versions- Builds and apks, App development
- Having solid understanding of tools - jUnit, TestNG, Git Commands, Jenkins Job Setup, Gradle, Maven, and CI/CD
- Candidate with knowledge of Swift, XCUITest, XCUI Tests Scripting, Test Framework Knowledge, Scheme Creation, Cloud Device Management, XCUI Performance and Profiling, XCUI Coverage, SonarCube and Xcode is preffered
- Decent experience in Server Automations, Rest Services, and Controllers, Server Testcases, Jar/war Deployment, SpringBoot, Backend architecture, MySQL/NoSQL, mongo, Redis, Zookeeper
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.
One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Join us in building the future of sales engagement software
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the application doesn’t misbehave under changing user load and that no bugs or errors reach the end-users.
2. Understands and analyze performance test requirements - Develops performance test script suite and Executes tests —> Captures —> Analyzes results.
3. Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability and reports performance test progress & defects.
4. Maintains performance script repository.
5. Writing test scripts of various test phases like integration, regression, system.
6. Analyzing users stories / Use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility.
7. Interact with SMEs & Business to gather PT/PE requirements.
8. Identifying tools and techniques to improve testing quality and efficiency.
9. Raise issues or concerns to the stakeholders upfront and if required come up with mitigation plan.
10. Collect all metrics (Client Side, Server Side, DB, Network and Load Balancer) and analyse the performance metrics and bottlenecks to suggest corrective actions.
11. Design and create benchmark scenarios and prepare performance benchmark documents.
12. Prepare test summary reports for management review.
13. Collaborate closely with other team members and departments and assist in other performance engineering activities as needed.
Seniority Level - Entry level
Industry - Information Technology & Services
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Product Development
Employment Type - Full-time
- Must have knowledge of Website testing and API testing
- Must have knowledge of Linux and SQL
- Should have hands on automation experience with Selenium and developed multiple frameworks
- Should have worked on Robot Framework and can develop automation framework from scratch
- Must have worked on cloud providers such as BrowserStack, SauceLabs, PCloudy, etc.
- Must have worked on running tests parallely on multiple browser instance
- Should knowledge of at least one interpreted programming language like Python OR Java
- Should have worked on CI/CD tool such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, TeamCity
Are you passionate about using technology to make people's lives better? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.Role and Responsibilities
- Create detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities to meet project deadlines. Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Facilitate end-to-end mobile, working directly with developers.
- Expert knowledge of QA methodologies and software life cycle, previous working experience in Agile environment is preferred.
- Review requirements specifications, attend sprint grooming and planning meetings to provide timely and meaningful feedback wherever applicable
- Highly effective collaborator and experience working across multiple departments such as Engineering, Product, Client Success, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and help developers, product or client success.
- Participate in release management; available for testing for code releases and smoking testing, etc.
- Continuous improvement - contribute in development, improvement, and maintenance of the testing processes and structures
- BTech and/or MTech in Engineering or related fields
- 2+ years of experience using or creating shared test framework
- Ability to create and maintain functional tests within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Experience using test case management system like TestRail, Test Complete or Test Lodge
- Experience using JIRA and, Atlassian suite
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Proficiency in analyzing requirements, functional specs, and technical specs
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and innovative ideas
- Strong quality mindset, great team spirit and being detail oriented
- Able to work in a very dynamic workplace
Who You Are
- Passionate about technology and making an impact.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer who takes initiative and works well in a team.
Job Description for SDET (Test Automation - Selenium-Java)
As a SDET you will work closely with development teams, project managers, business analysts and manual testers across different projects.
Employment Type – Full Time - Permanent
Founded in 2015 in Pune, vTEST (www.vtestcorp.com) is an independent software testing services firm based out of Pune, India and registered in Delaware, US. vTEST works with clients across the globe and employs Manual and Automation Testers to implement best testing practices for all types of testing. Our testers work from vTEST offices in Pune OR from our client offices across India and international locations.
Once here you will?
Some of the things that you can look forward to doing once you are here are:
1. Be part of Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, daily stand-ups, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Retrospective, Showcase, etc
2. Conduct detailed automation tests for each application being released and produce comprehensive reports.
3. Research new tools, methods and keep yourself up to date with the latest trends in test automation arena.
4. Own the test automation tasks for multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Recommend and implement test strategies that ensure best delivery to client.
6. Highlight risks for testing delivery to project manager, business stake holders.
What does vTEST offer you?
vTEST is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. We work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance, and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career. Perks include
While some organisations offer you perks and benefits, we offer you the ‘vTEST Experience.’ An experience that gives you the opportunity to learn, innovate and have loads of fun.
As we aspire to be an organisation where every meet-up that happens in Pune happens at vTEST. ng partner
We organise series of technology events, hackathons, workshops and tech meet-ups to give our wiz kids the opportunity to interact with industry leaders and to also spread and rely on the expertise we possess.
We do everything we can to make life here as easy as possible and do our best to take people's personal situations into account. Some of our key perks reflect our culture at vTEST:
Technology: A company that promotes technology evangelism. Our constant endeavor is to continue to challenge our technology landscape and to pioneer the use and implement some of the coolest available technologies in the world.
Learning & development: At vTEST, we believe in continuous learning and upgrading skills to have our testomaniacs at par with latest industry standards. All testomaniacs are encouraged to identify trainings, courses, sessions and conferences that they would like to attend. We sponsor INR 5000 per annum for each testomaniac to attend trainings, seminar, and conferences on prior approval from Team Lead and HR.
Industry Connects: We provide a lot of opportunities for our employees to interact, learn and collaborate with thought leaders and evangelists in the industry through many connects, meet-ups and workshops that we conduct in our organisation. We also encourage our folks to publish papers, present at various conferences and even write books and are open to provide all kinds of support required in such endeavors.
Thank God It’s Friday (TGIF): Each testomaniac is required to speak on tools, technology, domain on alternate Fridays as a part of our TGIF Series. We love to share what we know and TGIF is the best platform where we have all our testomaniacs connected and participate for the next generation of testing.
Choose your own work days and work hours: We work for 9 hours per day typically from 10am to 7.00pm IST Monday to Friday. However, you are free to decide your own working hours and sometime working days too like Tuesday to Saturday, Sunday to Thursday. For testomaniacs working out from client office, they are required to follow the workdays, timings and holiday calendar as per client location.
Sabbaticals: We promote leaves for a purpose. Employees can take an unpaid sabbatical for a maximum of 3 months, to set up their own business or for higher education.
Relevant experience - Minimum qualifications:
Total IT Experience: 3 to 7 years
Education: MCA or BCA or any Computer Degree.
Good experience in manual testing of at least 1 of web applications, clientserver applications, mobile apps
At least 2 year experience with test automation using any tool like Selenium WebDriver with Java
Good understanding of operating system concepts, databases, system architecture and performance testing concepts
Good understanding of SDLC, STLC and different project methodologies
Good understanding of test plan, test cases writing/reviewing, effort estimations & test strategy
Strong analytical skills with excellent troubleshooting approach
Good verbal and written communication in English
Excellent documentation skills and able to explain application workflow, system design, defects and functionality in clear and concise manner
Able to work independently and multi-tasking
Managerial or Lead experience is not desired as this is an individual contributor role.
Experience with any scripting language is a plus.
Any testing certification such as ISTQB, CMMi standards, Agile and Scrum knowledge.