IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
About CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
If you love to work in an open culture and flat hierarchy environment where your thoughts, ideas and suggestion are valued? If you want to challenge yourself with technology problems and to go whatever way it takes to get them solved?then CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is right place for you. In return you will get salary which in general above market's average salary along with some exciting benefits.
● Experience using technologies Cypress, Cucumber, Appium, Maven, Log4J2, TestNG,
● Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
Payfuture is a Fintech Company, a payment gateway connector formed in 2018. We specialize in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
Payfuture lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for an eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. We are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
We seek people who are highly capable and eager to take up new challenges. You must be motivated, enthusiastic, have an entrepreneurial mindset and possess the right temperament to handle challenging circumstances, with abilities to create novel solutions.
We believe in recognizing and rewarding talent with exceptional competencies and skills, and are building programmes to support their growth, development and career aspirations.
About the job
As a QA Test Lead, you will be responsible for leading the quality review of various applications, that includes creating test plans and strategy, test cases (in partnership with developers, business analysts and project managers) which are used to shape and verify code and check conformance to system requirements.
The role will define QA coding standards and frameworks, identify emerging technologies and evaluate their applicability to the organization’s business goals
As our QA Test Lead, you will have these main objectives:
• Design and develop test automation scripts
• Use test automation guidelines
• Research issues in software through testing
• As part of an Agile team, you will participate in all Agile ceremonies / activities and be accountable for the sprint deliverable(s)
• Support automating traceability of Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Test cases through the integration of CI and BDD frameworks and tools
• Design & build automation smoke, feature & regression tests
• Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests, as needed
• Perform Performance and Security testing
You will be a good fit if you:
• Are aligned with our values of –
o Accountability & Ownership
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related scientific discipline with a minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience
• Have prior experience of Automation with Selenium or any other tool
• Hold a good API testing experience (using POSTMAN/Swagger/SOAPUI etc)
• Have prior experience in performance testing and security testing
• Can use SQL queries for backend validations
• Are experienced with Test Driven Development - Junit, Selenium, etc
Your role at:
1. Understand product objectives, project documents, flow of code and create and execute tests accordingly.
2. Work with developers and in direct contact with our founders to set up, maintain and perform automated testing for micro-services and frontend.
3. Build and maintain tools and methodologies for our test development, coverage and reporting.
4. Including but not limited to documenting, creating and managing bug reports.
5. Maintain and improve our homegrown automated testing framework for running stress tests on video calls to accurately measure call quality.
6. Define/design testing framework from start to finish, integrated as a part of the development process.
7. Contribute to long term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation with research of
trends and upgrades to remain relevant.
1. An awesome SDET with 2+ years of experience with testing scalable distributed systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS.
2. Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test using
3. Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
4. Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
5. Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning new technologies to expand personal impact.
1. Experience with testing real time applications like chatbots, games etc.
2. Experience with WebRTC.
3. Prior experience at a small startup.
We are hiring for SDET/Automation Developer
4-7 yrs | Bangalore Office
- The individual should expertise in Manual Testing,Automation Testing,Database
Testing with at least 5+ years experience.
- The individual should have strong Automation Experience on multiple application
platforms, such as Front End(UI),Backend(Webservices/API) and Mobile(Android &
- Setting up,Design,Develop and Maintaining Automation Frameworks from Scratch
as an individual contributor.
- Excellent Designing and Programming skills using any language, such as Java,
- Strong command on Automation Tools like Selenium, Rest Assured and Appium.
- Excellent working experience on Automation Frameworks like Hybrid Framework
along with Design patterns like Page Object Model.
- To validate API and DB data elements, SQL queries should be good.
- Understanding project documents,customer demands and product objectives and
achieve using Automation.
- Should be responsible for managing quality on the production release Researching
Testing tools, methodologies, trends and upgrading existing practices and
- Responsible for creating performance and load tests and report on performance impact for every release using tools like JMeter or similar(Good to have).
- The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC and STLC processes.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience with Atlassian’s JIRA/Monday.com tools .
- Experience in a start-up or Product based companies.
- Fintech domain experience is a plus.
Who we are:
The world needs a superpower that revolutionizes digital banking for small businesses and financial institutions! That’s why we built Open - a digital banking enterprise that builds industry-defining banking products for businesses, startups, freelancers, financial institutions and more.
We have already built several powerful forces like Open Money - the world’s fastest growing SME neobanking platform, Zwitch - Asia’s first-ever no-code embedded finance platform, and BankingStack - a modern cloud-native digital baking OS.
Open has been awarded the ‘Most Innovative Neo bank’ & ‘Most Innovative Digital Bank’ at India Fintech Awards 2021 & Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) respectively. But this is just the beginning of a paradigm shift we are about to forge in the world of banking. On 3rd May 2022, Open became the 100th Unicorn of India.
Open is currently home to some of the smartest & brightest 500+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series D funded startup backed by leading international funds like Temasek, Google, Tiger Global, IIFL Finance Ltd., SBI Holdings Japan, 3one4 Capital, Speed Invest, Beenext, Tanglin Venture Partner Advisors & Angellist to name a few.
To build and strengthen this superpower, we’re on the lookout for some extraordinary folks. Are you up for this challenge?
Since our inception in 2017, we’ve launched a line of cutting-edge innovative products that are truly disrupting the banking game.
Open.Money: Trusted by Leverge Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money . At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with a VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
Zwitch: Over the last 5 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. That's why we built Zwitch - an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!.
BankingStack: Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus offering a superior experience to customers.
Why work at Open?
- You’ll be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls
- Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run
- You’ll work with some the brightest minds who’ll celebrate your quirks
- You’ll find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives Open
QA AUTOMATION TESTER:
- Willing to contribute to Small or Large Project Teams
- Must be willing to start Immediately work from home permanent
- Good Communication Skills (English)
- Can Allocate working hours (Flexible) as per Projects Req.
- Must have Good Internet & Good Laptop/System
- The candidate must have 2+ years of experience in performing quality inspection, auditing, and testing
- Ability to develop and support the plan, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects
- Ability to work closely with multiple departments to validate test cases as per quality standards and guidelines
- Ensure that the end product meets the minimum quality standards and is fully functional and user-friendly
- The ideal candidate must be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in Manual testing
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL Queries(SQL Server, DB2), effective data modeling, query optimization, and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API, etc.
- Experienced with Object-oriented programming languages like JAVA for scripting test cases and development of test scripts
- Recommended to have good working experience on JIRA
- Preferred to have strong knowledge of Selenium, Appium automation testing suite, and IDE framework
- Candidate with relevant experience in SOAP UI will be an added advantage
- Ability to quickly adapt to latest tools and evolving technologies
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in large teams and interact with both technical teams and clients
- Building automated test suites for continuous integration and delivery including acceptance, performance, regression and new feature testing of UI/UX components, Web services and various applications and systems.
- Developing and executing a complete test strategy for products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability.
- Ensuring the quality of the product and providing evidence of release readiness.
- Analyzing and decomposing a software system and design a complete system test strategy.
- Continuously streamlining and improving the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated.
- Analyzing testing results to enhance test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Ensuring Pro-active investigation / verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests.
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 1 year with advanced Automation Testing.
- Strong testing background and knowledge of building automated systems & testing both front-end UI, backend microservices and preferably knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Deep familiarity and extensive experience with QA tools and frameworks for automation (e.g. Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Istanbul) and for Load and Performance testing (e.g. JMeter).
- Should have a keen eye to details for anticipating corner cases, bugs and continuously improve automation coverage without any expectation of guidance/ supervision.
- Experience in working with Micro Service architecture.
- Experience in working with asynchronous processes.
- Security (penetration testing) experience is a big plus but not a must have.
With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
Global Quality Assurance Testing Services Department is looking for Quality Assurance Tester who has expertise with web-based, mobile and client server application testing.
As a Quality Assurance Tester individual will heavily interface and work very closely with Development Team, Project Management Office and business users. Position requires coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills, risks mitigation and assurance timely deliverables with best possible quality. Individual will be responsible to analyze business and technical specification, test cases creation, test cases execution and defects identification.
As a Quality Assurance Tester, individual will be responsible to provide wide range of testing services including test cases creation and execution, and performing different types of testing (Functional, System, Integration, Regression, multi-Browser)
The individual will be responsible to gather and analyze test data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plan strategies and test procedures documents as well as test cases for positive and negative scenarios. The Quality Assurance Tester will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives. The candidate will establish and utilize quality assurance best practices, methodologies and approaches for all projects. Time management, communication (verbal/written) skills and previous testing experience is preferred.
Position requires attendance on various meetings, conference calls, walkthrough sessions and representing Global QA Testing Services Department. The position will report directly into Offshore Quality Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze user requirements, functional specification and create detailed level test cases for new online products and features projects
- Hands on experience in designing and developing test automation scripts using selenium and JAVA.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Knowledge of test processes and defect life cycle.
- Defects identification, escalation and root cause analysis and review
- Experience with carrying out different type of testing such as, functional, regression, cross-Browser and system testing
- Ability to identify set of test cases that will be a good fit for automation and scope out automation coverage for a particular project.
- Execution of Selenium automation scripts during regression testing cycles
- Producing statistical reports on test phase execution.
- Providing recommendation to management towards continues quality assurance improvements
- Supporting production implementation testing activities on weekends when it’s required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At minimum 7-8 years Quality Assurance experience and minimum 5 years in automation testing.
- Experience in automation testing (Selenium & Java)
- Minimum 3 project work experience on Open Source (PHP/MySQL) application
- Minimum 1 project work experience on Mobile or Client Server application
- Ability to create comprehensive test cases and test plans
- Ability to conduct requirements review for business requirements and functional requirements documents
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure delivery oriented team environment
- Willing to work with a distributed international team
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills
- Must be good team player
- Must be aware and accustomed to work with software development culture and ethics.
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.